Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions: Quests and Pokemon/Item Locations

Fumble

So, I am now at Crawli's gym, been stuck there for days! So i just followed the steps on how to pass 1.1(?) by breaking its web. When I moved the whole room, it should suppose to break the web, but it didn't. None of the rooms broke their webs. Help? Am I missing something or what?

So, I am now at Crawli's gym, been stuck there for days! So i just followed the steps on how to pass 1.1(?) by breaking its web. When I moved the whole room, it should suppose to break the web, but it didn't. None of the rooms broke their webs. Help? Am I missing something or what?

There is a Reset Button in the first room. If you are really stuck, look at the Guide in the FAQ after you press the Reset Button.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Veterans

i talked to over 500 people, but spiritomb doesnt show up, what am i doing wrong? i caught the first one (300times)

I'm pretty sure spiritomb is only obtainable once... Where did you hear you can catch a second one? :0

I'm pretty sure spiritomb is only obtainable once... Where did you hear you can catch a second one? :0

i did it in another run. its a shiny when you talk to 500 people

Edited by gryson

• Veterans

i did it in another run. its a shiny when you talk to 500 people

Hm, maybe the event trigger was messed up somehow. Are you 100% sure you talked to 500 people?

Hey guys! I'm playing Version 6 of Pokémon Rejuvenation and I'm on Marianette's Mansion. But before I get to battle Marianette, where do i find that Gothita? Would be great if I could get some help as soon as possible!

Thanks!

Cool Girl

Edited by Cool Girl

Hey guys! I'm playing Version 6 of Pokémon Rejuvenation and I'm on Marianette's Mansion. But before I get to battle Marianette, where do i find that Gothita? Would be great if I could get some help as soon as possible!

Thanks!

Cool Girl

You might've miss the chance. To get gothita you need to read the arceus statue, and you need the ancient book. You get ancient book from the ancient library quest 2. And if you turned in the book for blue moon ice cream, you cant get gothita. And you can't leave the mansion to get the book if you haven't started the quest.

Does anybody know where I can find a Mawilite?

I dont think there is any megastone/keystone in Rejuv just yet, even if we have them, there is no mega ring to mega evolve, the mega ring in Garufa library sidequest is repossessed by Karen(if i recall correctly the name)

Edited by TimTim

Hi guys, I just have a couple simple questions since im new to this game but not to many others, is there a direct path to follow or do I need to do certain things before I get going more? I mean for example, iv beaten all the trainers iv run into so far (im at the start still) and ran into the Gym, but I can get into it... I also found a place for what seems like quests?

Hi guys, I just have a couple simple questions since im new to this game but not to many others, is there a direct path to follow or do I need to do certain things before I get going more? I mean for example, iv beaten all the trainers iv run into so far (im at the start still) and ran into the Gym, but I can get into it... I also found a place for what seems like quests?

If you've met Melia, Ren, and Venam in the Sewers and did the event there, the next place to go to would be the Train Station in Gearan, buy a ticket, and explore Goldenwood Forest until you catch up to Melia.

If you finish the Goldenwood Forest stuff, then it's time to go to the Gym. The Help Center is optional, but some quests give nice rewards.

If you've met Melia, Ren, and Venam in the Sewers and did the event there, the next place to go to would be the Train Station in Gearan, buy a ticket, and explore Goldenwood Forest until you catch up to Melia.

If you finish the Goldenwood Forest stuff, then it's time to go to the Gym. The Help Center is optional, but some quests give nice rewards.

So its a process to do the Gyms, :) thanks for the time for giving me the info :) it will come in hand :)