Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions: Quests and Pokemon/Item Locations

Fumble

I actually found 3 budews in the span of like 30 minutes in corta forest, i skipped the time to morning just in case. On another note, does anyone know were shiny stone is at? gota have it ready for when i want to evolve my roselia. :D

I actually found 3 budews in the span of like 30 minutes in corta forest, i skipped the time to morning just in case. On another note, does anyone know were shiny stone is at? gota have it ready for when i want to evolve my roselia. :D

Do the Litwick event in Amethyst Cave. After you do that, you will see an Item Ball containing a Shiny Stone in the area where the quest ends. This requires Rock Climb, a Ladder (in Wispy Ruins; Wispy Path entrance w/ Rock Climb), and Rock Smash (to get the Stone). This event is pretty challenging. You also get Shadow Ball if you bring a Pokemon w/ Dig.

Edited by ShadowStar77

Do the Litwick event in Amethyst Cave. After you do that, you will see an Item Ball containing a Shiny Stone in the area where the quest ends. This requires Rock Climb, a Ladder (in Wispy Ruins; Wispy Path entrance w/ Rock Climb), and Rock Smash (to get the Stone). This event is pretty challenging. You also get Shadow Ball if you bring a Pokemon w/ Dig.

Alright thanks! i don't think i'm near that yet though. vov"

Alright thanks! i don't think i'm near that yet though. vov"

Yeah this quest requires that you get the 7th Badge so yo could use Rock Climb. Just remember it and do it later. This quest is well worth the challenge.

So after I killed the team of Inkays, I accidentally walked directly into the wall in front of me and happened to find a card key shard. Anyone know what I can do with it?

There are 3 Card Key Shards. After you find em all, go to Shederian Wetlands and use them on a certain Machine that is outside. This will net you a special Pokemon.

can u find budew in gearen city?

or is this changed in V6?

and anytime or only in the morning

You still can find them, but only in the morning(time related encounter), i think budew's only been introduced in V6, so yeah, despite the low encounter rate, it is patience demanding~

ReEdit: For everyone who has doubt about Gearen Budew encounter, i found one Budew in Gearen City during my duotype run, if you are able to look past all the Rattatas in the morning, you will eventually find it~

Edited by TimTim

Is the Rock Climb HM available yet? Or do I need to keep withdrawing my Scolipede every time I want to try to climb some rocks?

Rock Climb is available after the 7th Gym. That's when I got it... However, there is a choice involved (Freeing Kreiss or not)

Edited by ShadowStar77

Hello again. :) Dunno if this is the right thread for this but here goes. Is it okay for me to play in v5 (I have a copy) and get the froakie there, I mean that's not considered cheating right? And iirc, after that fight I'm pretty sure I'll be stuck in the game due to errors. So can I ask someone/Jan to un-stuck me then?

How do you evolve Pokemon that need to be traded to evolve, like Kadabra and Dustclops?

also, were would you find a fire stone?

You'll need a Link Heart to evolve Kadabra, and as for Dusclops, you need it to hold a Reaper Cloth (which is unavailable iirc) and then use a Link Heart on it. I don't remember where they can be found, but I think Jan put somebody selling them somewhere.

Fire Stones can be mined using a Mining Kit (available after the fourth Gym), but I think there's also a quest giving you it as a reward, although that may have been changed. I don't know if any can be found lying around.

Hello again. :) Dunno if this is the right thread for this but here goes. Is it okay for me to play in v5 (I have a copy) and get the froakie there, I mean that's not considered cheating right? And iirc, after that fight I'm pretty sure I'll be stuck in the game due to errors. So can I ask someone/Jan to un-stuck me then?

You can catch the Froakie if you'd like in version 5. However, I'd recommend you not to update just yet - complete Goldenwood Forest, then go into a Pokemon Center, and then update back to version 6. This way, you shouldn't be stuck, since I don't think they're so changed that you can't move. Make sure you aren't a non-binary character, though, since those didn't exist in version 5.

You can catch the Froakie if you'd like in version 5. However, I'd recommend you not to update just yet - complete Goldenwood Forest, then go into a Pokemon Center, and then update back to version 6. This way, you shouldn't be stuck, since I don't think they're so changed that you can't move. Make sure you aren't a non-binary character, though, since those didn't exist in version 5.

I'm playing V6 already, already on Crawli's part. What i''m planning to do is play on V5 and get froakie. But the first time i did it (way way back) it froze my game. So I'm asking if i do it again, and It froze, can somebody un-stuck my save file for me?

I have an Excadrill. It says on Bulbapedia that it can learn Iron Head via tutor, but mine cant, why?

as far as I know there are no move tutors in rejuvenation, there is only move relearner