Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions: Quests and Pokemon/Item Locations

Fumble

Can anyone tell me where to get the mining kit? I'm at the prison and i've searched the castle high and low and talked to everyone i can. but i can't find a mining kit.

You are required to get it. However, this is not right away. Valarie will tell you about it and then you can get a Mining Kit on the lowest floor of Blacksteeple Castle. This is as of Version Six.

Edited by ShadowStar77

umm im a bit confused i cant find the buizel and i have a treat too ive looked around the entire pier help!

Oceana Pier the left dock, are you in v6? There are two docks, Buizel is at the left dock gazing into the sea~

Edited by TimTim

Does anyone know where to find kings rock in version 6??? I know it was located at Akuwa beach in version 5, but I can't find it anymore :'(

I don't think you can get a kings rock in version 6, so you can just save your game inside of the pokemon center in Akuwa Town, revert to version 5 and get it from the beach and go back inside the pokemon center and save.

Hello again :) Was wondering if getting a magikarp is possible? (cross-versions), if yes, from what version and if its available for download, and if after getting it be able to go on v6.2 from there?

Only in version 2, which doesn't exist anymore in download. So not exactly possible..

And when I fight his spirit for the Badge? I hate not knowing what my opponents' levels are, it drives me nuts.

Around 26-27, since it is after the whole Caratos adventure~

P.S. I could be wrong 'cause it was a remote memory since i played Casual mode, but Normal mode Keta's ace Lucario is 28-ish, so i think Casual mode will be lower than that~

Edited by TimTim

You basically want to keep trying til you get a spawn near the Ladder to escape or defeat enough of them (if you can lel) til you reach one. Otherwise, there isn't really any other way.

So is there an easier/efficient way to EV train in Atk earlier in the game? (Gearen)

Talk to the lady left to the nurse at Gearen Center(the place where we got our starter), she will give you access to EV training room~Otherwise, you might have to defeat a bunch of Nidoran-Ms or Ekans(they give 1 attk EV)~

Edited by TimTim

Talk to the lady left to the nurse at Gearen Center(the place where we got our starter), she will give you access to EV training room~Otherwise, you might have to defeat a bunch of Nidoran-Ms or Ekans(they give 1 attk EV)~

Unfortunately, only Speed and HP rooms are opened, iirc.