Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions: Quests and Pokemon/Item Locations

Fumble

44 minutes ago, shadowalker35 said:

where do we check a pokemon hapiness

If you go to Gearen City, do the help center quest "Missing Mother". Afterwards a lady with black hair will appear in the Petal Salon. She can rate your Pokemon's happiness. I don't really remember what the conditions are but I think full happiness is "Inseparable" 

Spoiler

5954591c77381_PetalSalon.jpg.73f795cef2cea2f26092d09110a1c937.jpg

@PigeonOfAstora Go to the Xen Back Up Lab in Sheridan Wetlands. Go to where you fought Ren in the story. Just north of where you fought Ren is another train that leads to the backup lab. You need the HQ Railnet from Madelis to get there. Once you're in the Backup Lab there will be a tube with a pokemon in it at the south east corner of the lab, north of the exit back to the wetlands. If you read the book next to the tube, it will tell you what ingredients you need to get Ralts out.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, seki108 said:

Is there a place to purchase escape rope?  I'm might just be overlooking it, but it's quicker to ask here

@seki108 you can only buy them in the Department of Dreams in Grand Dream City.

8 hours ago, Drace said:

If you go to Gearen City, do the help center quest "Missing Mother". Afterwards a lady with black hair will appear in the Petal Salon. She can rate your Pokemon's happiness. I don't really remember what the conditions are but I think full happiness is "Inseparable" 

Reveal hidden contents

5954591c77381_PetalSalon.jpg.73f795cef2cea2f26092d09110a1c937.jpg

@PigeonOfAstora Go to the Xen Back Up Lab in Sheridan Wetlands. Go to where you fought Ren in the story. Just north of where you fought Ren is another train that leads to the backup lab. You need the HQ Railnet from Madelis to get there. Once you're in the Backup Lab there will be a tube with a pokemon in it at the south east corner of the lab, north of the exit back to the wetlands. If you read the book next to the tube, it will tell you what ingredients you need to get Ralts out.

thanks

1 hour ago, lokighost said:

you can still see if a mom are shiny in eggs right? how do I get the egg in venams gym?

I don't understand your first question but to get the egg in Venam's gym you need to go to the final puzzle room and input a different code.

1st - All 4 poisons
2nd - red, blue, green
3rd - red, yellow, green

A secret entrance will open up leading to Venam's Graveyard.

Edited by Drace

1 hour ago, Drace said:

I don't understand your first question but to get the egg in Venam's gym you need to go to the final puzzle room and input a different code.

1st - All 4 poisons
2nd - red, blue, green
3rd - red, yellow, green

A secret entrance will open up leading to Venam's Graveyard.

ty and befor you could see if a pokemon was a shiny when it was still in the eggs I donno if it still happens 

do you know about  version 9 cuz i really need help i got stuck in my jailcell with no miner kit and cant get out so can someone atleast tell me miner kits id or somethin

1 minute ago, ColonelAngus said:

Does anyone know if the odd key is still hidden in Narcissas gym? Or if it's in the game at all? I want to finish up the generator help quest but don't know how to start the odd house quest. Thanks in advance!

Try to climb through the mirror after solving the puzzle in Narcissa's gym.

In other words, the floor where you fought with ren.

And you can figure it out.

Gotcha. Cheers.

Another question, where's the breeder to train up my pokemon? All my guys are underleveled and Venam's giving me a bad time.

Edited by PigeonOfAstora

34 minutes ago, PigeonOfAstora said:

Gotcha. Cheers.

Another question, where's the breeder to train up my pokemon? All my guys are underleveled and Venam's giving me a bad time.

In your case the closest one is in Dream District right by the daycare building