Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions: Quests and Pokemon/Item Locations

Fumble

are vulpix and miltank available in current version ?

Miltank is before Gym 10. Not sure about Vulpix.

Is it still possible to get spiritomb in the game? if u can, i remember reading that you had to talk to people 500 times in goldenleaf in order to get him, but i never tested it out.

Spiritomb has been axed to after the 10th Gym iirc. You need to get an Odd Keystone first (from mining, I think)

Spiritomb has been axed to after the 10th Gym iirc. You need to get an Odd Keystone first (from mining, I think)

That's a bummer, looks like nasty plot is going to have to wait. (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

Also, does anyone know if cleffa is still in route 2? i don't think ive seen one so far, or would the encounter be during day/night?

So I,m on version 8 and I was trying to do all the help center stuff in West Gearen but it says I need to do the odd key event first. I checked the side quest guide but I think it might be outdated as far as this event goes? Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. I've checked out the chandelure statues but Narcissa just says it's private still...

So I,m on version 8 and I was trying to do all the help center stuff in West Gearen but it says I need to do the odd key event first. I checked the side quest guide but I think it might be outdated as far as this event goes? Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. I've checked out the chandelure statues but Narcissa just says it's private still...

I believe that the time has to be night in order for the event to activate. There should be a video somewhere showing how it works.

This probably isn't the most appropriate place to ask this, but I've redone the shiny sprites of a handful of my favorite Pokemon for Rejuvenation and wanted to share them here (about 50-70 Pokemon in all), but I can't figure out a good way to post them; I can't use a RAR folder and posting them in chunks gets me frozen out by the system for spamming. I would be grateful for any help I can get.

This probably isn't the most appropriate place to ask this, but I've redone the shiny sprites of a handful of my favorite Pokemon for Rejuvenation and wanted to share them here (about 50-70 Pokemon in all), but I can't figure out a good way to post them; I can't use a RAR folder and posting them in chunks gets me frozen out by the system for spamming. I would be grateful for any help I can get.

what's the reason for not being able to upload .rar file?

• 2 weeks later...

Is shelmet available right now? The location guides says that it's at Terajuma Shore but i cant find him.

I cant find drifloon too, is it a day-night pokemon? Or I have to spend more time encountring fearows at goldenleaf until I find it?

Edited by FireLion4

Hi guys, I'm new here and I need some help finding a link heart for my Electabuzz. I've read you can find one in Sheridan Badlands but I've been there and I couldn't find it. I'm in V7. Thanks!

On route 3 there are some stalls where you can buy a link heart but it costs a pretty penny.

Hi :)

I was searching for Ditto (I'm playing V8 btw) since I recently finished the current version and was about to do some breeding. I don't know if I ever encountered him in Route 3 just near the entrance of Corta Forest. I tried to search for him during the day and during the night from the Event Pokemon Guide, but still, I had no luck.

Is there any way that he could appear? Thanks :)