Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions: Quests and Pokemon/Item Locations

Fumble

I'm kinda curious since I want to do a fighting Monotype, but want to keep my main game, is it possible to have multiple save files that you can use in Rejuvenation? I'm open to messing around with files, a more orthodox solution, or possibly something else.

I'm kinda curious since I want to do a fighting Monotype, but want to keep my main game, is it possible to have multiple save files that you can use in Rejuvenation? I'm open to messing around with files, a more orthodox solution, or possibly something else.

Same way you'd create a new save file in Reborn or any other fan-game.

Find your save file by going to the: C:\users\[your username here]\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation. It will be called "Game" or "Game.rxdata"

Rename it to literally everything else (preferably something that makes it stand out so you can go back)

Start the game again, and it shouldn't say "Continue". The only option will be "New Game".

When you want to go back to your old save file, go back to the Saved Games folder and rename the "Game" or "Game.rxdata" to something recognizable.

Rename the old save file you had "Game" or "Game.rxdata" (depending on whatever the save file was called before).

Same way you'd create a new save file in Reborn or any other fan-game.

Find your save file by going to the: C:\users\[your username here]\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation. It will be called "Game" or "Game.rxdata"

Rename it to literally everything else (preferably something that makes it stand out so you can go back)

Start the game again, and it shouldn't say "Continue". The only option will be "New Game".

When you want to go back to your old save file, go back to the Saved Games folder and rename the "Game" or "Game.rxdata" to something recognizable.

Rename the old save file you had "Game" or "Game.rxdata" (depending on whatever the save file was called before).

Ah, thank you.

Okay where're my bugs at? I've been comparing the info found here with the info found here and I have a few questions.

Sewaddle is no longer a shadow pokemon in Goldenwood Forest (it's been replaced by Tympole) so what is the next closest location I could get it at? Also between which two gym leaders does that location fall under?

I can't figure out where Venonat is at all. The location guide says it should be in Gearen but I sure as hell can't find it there. Any ideas of where/what time you could find it before this most recent release?

Surskit is listed as obtainable before Keta in one source, but the other states that the only way to get it is by surfing. Which is correct?

Dwebble is listed as obtainable before Keta in one source, but the other lists it as not even available in the game at all. Which is correct?

So, I just got the Glacier badge and I'm curious.

Does anyone know what happens if you don't save Kreiss (especially in regards to how it changes the scene where he saves you after your battle with Angie)?

Edited by Wrennekin

• Veterans

Okay where're my bugs at? I've been comparing the info found here with the info found here and I have a few questions.

Sewaddle is no longer a shadow pokemon in Goldenwood Forest (it's been replaced by Tympole) so what is the next closest location I could get it at? Also between which two gym leaders does that location fall under?

I can't figure out where Venonat is at all. The location guide says it should be in Gearen but I sure as hell can't find it there. Any ideas of where/what time you could find it before this most recent release?

Surskit is listed as obtainable before Keta in one source, but the other states that the only way to get it is by surfing. Which is correct?

Dwebble is listed as obtainable before Keta in one source, but the other lists it as not even available in the game at all. Which is correct?

1) Sewaddle can be obtained in Akora forest.

2) It IS obtainable in Gearen city. I think you're just having bad luck considering it's the rarest normal encounter.

3) It's no longer obtainable before Keta. You can find it in the water in Akora Forest.

4) Dwebble can be found by using rock smash on the stones in Route 2.

• Veterans

Where do i find the shadow beldum?

Sheridan wetlands, after obtaining three of the Xen card shards. There is a container tube there with a Shadow bot in it, which has the Beldum.

• Upvote 1

Sheridan wetlands, after obtaining three of the Xen card shards. There is a container tube there with a Shadow bot in it, which has the Beldum.

Thanks, where are the key shards? i don't think i have all if any, at least just the general area i don't mind looking myself i may probably find other stuff along the way.

• Global Mods

Thanks, where are the key shards? i don't think i have all if any, at least just the general area i don't mind looking myself i may probably find other stuff along the way.

There's one in the Shadow HQ/Xen Backup Lab at the room on the right

One in the Alien Lab in the room where you battle the Malamar

One at the top of Valor Mountain

All of them are hidden.

I'm repeating the game and using version 7. I'm at the part in Goldenleaf town, and I just went behind the waterfall. The tree that contains Phantump is not there anymore. Can someone please tell me where is the tree located now or where can I find Phantump?

Edited by Nivircity

How does one go about getting Lombre's event to activate?

I believe it's morning time on Wispy Path.

I'm repeating the game and using version 7. I'm at the part in Goldenleaf town, and I just went behind the waterfall. The tree that contains Phantump is not there anymore. Can someone please tell me where is the tree located now or where can I find Phantump?

Copied my post in Pokemon Location Guide Thread.

Find phantump in a cave behind waterfall in goldenleaf town (accessible through certain house) by interacting with the tree inside the cave . You need "gourmet treat" to encounter it. Since v7, the tree is sealed in a locked chamber, this chamber can be unlocked by interacting the "badge requirement" pillars in wispy ruins. You need 4 badges in doing so. The "badge requirement" pillars can be found in wispy ruin which can be accessed through giratina statue after you follow the events upon defeating Narcissa. And it's night encounter only.

Edited by PhantomBima