Version 6 - Those We Lose

Jan

• Veterans

Don't know what I did wrong but now it won't let me open the file because I don't have any applications that can.

Can you show a screenshot of what you did?

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=sm6dya&s=8#.Vb6cVflwTGM

Wouldn't let me click and drag a screenshot so I used an image hosting site from google. After deleting everything in the Rejuvenation Version 5-6 folder I clicked and dragged the Pokemon Rejuvenation V6-1.rar file into it.

Errr... You're supposed to replace the files, not delete 'em. That might be the problem. Also, you need to drag the contents of the .rar file into the folder, not the .rar itself.

Edited by Zumi

Don't have any idea of how to do that when I first played rejuvenation I downloaded the latest version of 5 and I was able to just open it and click on Game.exe to play but when i tried to open the version 6 file I couldn't get any further than the .rar file and when i tried to use the old version's game.exe file it opened but it was still v5 and i couldn't continue the story at Tesla's house. Should I redownload v5 and 6 and try to replace all of the v5 files with the v6 ones?

• Veterans

Don't have any idea of how to do that when I first played rejuvenation I downloaded the latest version of 5 and I was able to just open it and click on Game.exe to play but when i tried to open the version 6 file I couldn't get any further than the .rar file and when i tried to use the old version's game.exe file it opened but it was still v5 and i couldn't continue the story at Tesla's house. Should I redownload v5 and 6 and try to replace all of the v5 files with the v6 ones?

Are you sure you drag and dropped all the files from the V6 .rar in the folder where your Version 5 files are? Otherwise, redownloading would be a good idea, yeah.

• Veterans

Thank you for your help I redownloaded everything and my save is also still intact, so now I hopefully can finally get into v6's story.

Glad to help!

Yea Gazzer, that was a bug introduced in Version 6.1 by an error by Jan. If you go to the main thread for Pokemon Rejuvenation, he placed a patch download near the bottom of the post.

Yea Gazzer, that was a bug introduced in Version 6.1 by an error by Jan. If you go to the main thread for Pokemon Rejuvenation, he placed a patch download near the bottom of the post.

Thanx for that, as soon as you said that I saw the patch. Game works now!

So I'm at the Garufa Settlement now, and I really wish I would've kept that book instead of giving it to the person who was looking for the library x . x

There's actually another book in the game. Hidden, but it's there.

• Global Mods

Oh, cool. I didn't know there was another one. I think I'm stuck now though. I went to leave after that grunt disintegrated and the eldest stayed with Aelita, but once I get to Caratos Mountain, the elevators both just take me to F5, the current floor. How do I get out of here?

EDIT: Somehow choosing "None" when it asked for what floor worked.

EDIT2: And now I'm stuck on the 3rd floor. "None" doesn't work this time, either.

EDIT3: I went back in the elevator and Floor 2 was now an option, so I'm unstuck from there.

What's up with these elevators?

Edited by Ice Cream Sand Witch

Every time I try and go into Telia Town this shows up

Untitled_zpszebertgg.jpg

It seems no one has replied to you yet. Jan created a patch for this. Just download it on the first page of the V6 topic.

Edit: Nevermind. Seems that someone did reply to you, and you fixed your problem already.

Edited by ZenXXShadow

Unless I'm mistaken, the veeeery western-most area, containing an item ball and a few Gastrodons, of the Sheridan Wetlands is inaccessible? If anyone has gotten there, please direct me.

EDIT: A door in the Xen Backup Lab seems to lead there, except it is locked. If you find the KEY, tell me please ^.^

Edited by BIGJRA

Unless I'm mistaken, the veeeery western-most area, containing an item ball and a few Gastrodons, of the Sheridan Wetlands is inaccessible? If anyone has gotten there, please direct me.

EDIT: A door in the Xen Backup Lab seems to lead there, except it is locked. If you find the KEY, tell me please ^.^

This is really funny to me. Usually people ask what the key is for....

The answer, it lies in another question.

Did you beat THE WHALE?

Yes. If you saved before a certain part of Valor then you can go back to that backup. Otherwise no.... But the reward you get from it is

Our favorite little Fairy/Psychic type

So you should weigh your options and see if it's worth it.

Considering I've played 10+ hours of sidequests and collecting crap since then, I guess I won't be getting a certain Ralts -.-

Would've been nice to know that saving Amber wasn't a requirement before I finished all the crap.

Edited by BIGJRA

Considering I've played 10+ hours of sidequests and collecting crap since then, I guess I won't be getting a certain Ralts -.-

Would've been nice to know that saving Amber wasn't a requirement before I finished all the crap.

There will be other Pokemon. I for one want a Togekiss (because Crobat is in like every team in all of my fanmade game playthroughs.) So don't stress. I can't use it yet because dawn stones aren't a thing...

Is Eevee now in the Jackpot-starters in V6.1??? (it isn't exactly listed in the V6.1 bugfixes)

although I already 10+ hrs with Axew.. I made a backup file right there to get my Eevee

(well I'll probably play my Axew file until the end and then start an Eeveelution file, normal until Venam because no breeding before :( )