Version 6 - Those We Lose

Jan

• Veterans

Amber was taken down try one by Typloshion and Crobat.....yeah boys B)

As for thoughts on the new content:
It's amazing, the thought and detail put into it is beautifull and it just looks good all around. The plot got tightened more and makes more sense now and it's all great....the feels at the end though. Deux ex Mewtwo such a classic XD But yeah, great work Jan! Can't wait for more!

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A minor nitpick but Alita's team should be disobeying her given their levels and the number of badges she seems to have

Also, pokemon surviving poisoning throws a no method error.

EDIT: Also, Jan, why are those Arceus statues in the grotto able to turn and talk to you, at this point it is probably on purpose.

Edited by MetalKing1417

Someone call the paramedic, my heart stops because of all the beauty even just at the start of the game. Again, thanks Jan and Zumi for your hard work, and good job on the game.

A minor nitpick but Alita's team should be disobeying her given their levels and the number of badges she seems to have

I...never actually thought of this. Oh...she might have gotten another badge on the side that we don't know about. Who knows, right?

this episode was so good. like, so fucking good. jan, when i started playing rejuvenation i had some doubts about the game, i wasnt sure if itd be that great comparing to other fan-made pokemon games like reborn. speaking of, most fan-made games tend to suck when it comes to writing and even gameplay (being challenging or not). those doubts are completely gone now, and i can say that this is one of my favorite all-time fan-made games. im so glad you took the time to write a good story and extremely relate-able characters. not a single one of them feels like some shitty npc you can't connect to, which happens to almost every fan-made game i've ever played. the events that happened were all so unpredictable and exciting too, nothing was cliche at all. also, this is probably the only fan-made game ive ever played where even the protagonist isnt a one-dimensional little shit.

this game is so fucking good. i appreciate all of the hard work you and everyone else put into this, it is seriously so well done. also, please take your time to get this game complete. never rush things. i dont care how long it takes, even if over 5 years, as long as you keep the game's quality this high, you could even take a fucking decade to complete it.

i would write more about this and would even praise every single detail i like about the game, but right now im just too lazy. id also likely be getting into lots of spoilers and chances are id end up writing a massive inconsistent essay that would be just painful to read.

again, thanks so much for all of the work you put into this! no regrets whatsoever picking up on this game, i enjoyed it so damn much.

Edited by MMM

this episode was so good. like, so fucking good. jan, when i started playing rejuvenation i had some doubts about the game, i wasnt sure if itd be that great comparing to other fan-made pokemon games like reborn. speaking of, most fan-made games tend to suck when it comes to writing and even gameplay (being challenging or not). those doubts are completely gone now, and i can say that this is one of my favorite all-time fan-made games. im so glad you took the time to write a good story and extremely relate-able characters. not a single one of them feels like some shitty npc you can't connect to, which happens to almost every fan-made game i've ever played. the events that happened were all so unpredictable and exciting too, nothing was cliche at all. also, this is probably the only fan-made game ive ever played where even the protagonist isnt a one-dimensional little shit.

this game is so fucking good. i appreciate all of the hard work you and everyone else put into this, it is seriously so well done. also, please take your time to get this game complete. never rush things. i dont care how long it takes, even if over 5 years, as long as you keep the game's quality this high, you could even take a fucking decade to complete it.

i would write more about this and would even praise every single detail i like about the game, but right now im just too lazy. id also likely be getting into lots of spoilers and chances are id end up writing a massive inconsistent essay that would be just painful to read.

again, thanks so much for all of the work you put into this! no regrets whatsoever picking up on this game, i enjoyed it so damn much.

agreed, the most recent version was cash, by far the best so far

Well now I know why this version is called Those We Lose because it turns out my rxdata for Reborn and Rejuvenation got deleted yay...

Rejuvenation is definitely worth it to start fresh. Rip your team if you had toxicroak or ampharos though. :P But there are great new mons to possibly replace them!

Also, yay v6 finally out publicly! (late to the party, clearly) I'm glad everyone else gets to enjoy it now. :) (Because I definitely did!)