• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so old!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!

So old that you're already on the list. ;)

I found Reborn during Episode 15!

Long before the game even entered alpha

This is rather difficult to explain. I started following Reborn from ep. 7. I started playing it myself from ep. 11 or 12, can't remember. I made a profile here last March, so that'd be ep. 14 I suppose. And I must've been lurking here for much longer than the time I have been active, probably from ep.12 onwards.

What bracket do I fall into? There should be a category for people who have lurked here for years but did not surface for a long time.

I agree that it'd be nice to document these things, but for accuracy's sake I've been going by forum dates.

> legit only posts here now

in theory ive only joined the forums in february 2014

but ive been a member on the server since september - october 2013

Add me to the Episode 11 bandwagon :V

All added!

I got interested in Reborn back when shofu started playing it. I think he was up to the orphanage when I first found him playing it.

I joined the forums around the episode 12 era and started the game around then though I don't think I really became active here until the episode 14 era iirc...

Edited by Hiss13

I got interested in Reborn back when shofu started playing it. I think he was up to the orphanage when I first found him playing it.

I joined the forums around the episode 12 era and started the game around then though I don't think I really became active here until the episode 14 era iirc...

Added~

I was also pre-Reborn game :]

Welcome back, Winter~

Season 2 of Reborn League is when I joined. After Corey Died

I think I cam in during episode 12? Pretty sure the first time I had to stop was after Samson.

All added.

I guess I'm pre-reborn game times too? Like 1 month before lmao but that still counts too I guess?

Started playing when EP14 was released so... yeah.

:3

Both added~

Hmmm... If I remember correctly, I believe I signed up sometime around Late January to early February 2015, which means I joined during episode 14. Good god, it's been over a year already. Looks like time really does fly.

Joined in april 2015, so I'm from EP 14 c:

is it bad that i only started playing recently

Yes, you must now go apologize to the community as a whole and run 30 laps around the forums as repentance.

I got in at episode 10, I guess. It's been a while.

Hmmm... If I remember correctly, I believe I signed up sometime around Late January to early February 2015, which means I joined during episode 14. Good god, it's been over a year already. Looks like time really does fly.

All added~

I've started playing reborn at late ep 9 and decided to create an account here at the forums (typhlosionrulez) when episode 10 was introduced. so if that's the basis, I'm technically in the episode 10 era. ^_^

I a new gen member. Around episode 15.

Both added~

Say, shouldn't Ame be added, too? It's perhaps kinda obvious, but that's the point I think...

I've thought about it, but as of now, I've only been adding people who actually request to be added in the thread. It's mostly just a precaution on my part to make sure that I don't add anyone to the list who might not want their name on it for whatever reason. Perhaps I'll seek out more people to fill up the list in the future if I get some sort of clearance or assurance for that point, but for now I'll keep doing things this way.