• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone is updated into the list. Let me know if I messed something up. It's bound to happen eventually. Remember, I'm going by when the account was made, so that's where you'll be. Also, a big thanks to everyone who has participated so far! I'd like to make this even bigger, to the point where it represents a large number of people here.

Been around since E9, but made my account in the E10 times. And apparently Azery and I joined on the same day (of my timezone, at least)

My timezone actually places you in Episode XI. It's funny that you fall right on the line. I gave you the benefit of the doubt for Episode X though.

also, maybe you could put the Episode names there? It might look cooler. :P

I'll look into that, actually. Maybe tomorrow, when I have more time.

If it helps in anything, I've been registered since july 12th, 2014, so that kinda makes me from ep 11's generation I guess. I've survived two hattenings, a foxening, the starts of the repture and the lotadening, slightly.

Episode VIII here. I don't really watch shofu on youtube but his first episode popped up on my youtube home page and I watched it out of curiosity. It was love at first sight, I enjoyed the idea of a dark atmosphere in a pokemon game and, in particular, the npcs' dialogues in the beginning of the game really impressed me, so I stopped the video and came to this website (well, it was poke-place at the time but whatever).

I'm still thankful for that day.