[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

Why do so many people think Aya will be the one we'll say goodbye to? If she dies, we would have to fight yet another poison type leader, which I doubt will happen.

Sure, she is held hostage, but since we pretty much know that episode 16 will take place in Reborn City, so unless we're given a cutscene from whatever the name of the city where Aya is, I highly doubt Aya will be saying goodbye.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just need to know John is safe.

Then again, dying could mean the rebirth of a character, as others have pointed out. Flobot becoming Florinia again, Taka being born a new person, Solaris realizing that his way is flawed and becomes a different man, or just Eclipse's father has a change of heart and decides to let us in her room so we can search her wardrobe like the vicious, bold, privacy-intruding main protagonist we are.

More seriously, if it were for an actual death to happen, my off bet is Radomus.

either way, it'll be really a shame if Radomus would get killed off, and highly unlikel. beside being one of the few characters with more than 2 brains cells(which makes his death extremly unlikely logic wise), he was by far the most fun to adventure around with.

I'm not sure if I'm ruining the fun or I'm adding more fuel to the discussion, but look at Ame's words carefully. At first glance, you all made a very, very good assumption, but an assumption is still an assumption. I have a theory of what's going to happen, but I'd rather keep my lips closed and see where this train goes next.

I don't think Aya's going to die, but what does it mean for people who hold the badge of a gym leader that has passed? Like if Julia suddenly exploded, would everyone who has her badge have that badge become invalid and thus need to challenger her replacement? Or would everyone who has already earned the badge from Julia get to keep it?

i think i know who is dieing, its most likly going to be our water leader remember the four screens shade still hasnt taken TWO souls he cant take keki's since its in molten lava and shade didnt appear when it happend, he took corry alredy so what leaves two options

lin or amaria

• Developers

i think i know who is dieing, its most likly going to be our water leader remember the four screens shade still hasnt taken TWO souls he cant take keki's since its in molten lava and shade didnt appear when it happend, he took corry alredy so what leaves two options

lin or amaria

I think you need replay the game kiki didn't go in molten lava we don't know how that was dealt with.

I don't think Aya dying now would invalidate her badge. With Kiki and Corey it's just that they haven't had the chance to give theirs to you before they bit the dust.

Would be pretty irritating if trainers' badges got invalidated every time a gym leader died. Besides, what even would that make Shade's badge?

Now that the real question here, can Shade die?

But anyways I bet Cal dies, hes a pussyassbitch the reason Kiki died sooner </3, also he has to repay his mistakes, if its not him i expect flobot, I hate how she talks,

Laura could also be the one to die since she mysteriously disappeared by the end of the EP and is no longer a E4, her use in the story is over.

Now that the real question here, can Shade die?

But anyways I bet Cal dies, hes a pussyassbitch the reason Kiki died sooner </3, also he has to repay his mistakes, if its not him i expect flobot, I hate how she talks,

Laura could also be the one to die since she mysteriously disappeared by the end of the EP and is no longer a E4, her use in the story is over.

*TRIGGERED*

But nah seriously. If Taka doesn't die, then I have a good feeling Flobot will. Not by the poison though, because she was well fine from that afterwards. I'm talking about the death of Flobot as in the robotic self. Think about it: She was starting to crack her cold shell when Fern was unleashing his emotional rage, and part of her emotions were slipping out. If he kept going even further, she probably could have broken down, letting all of her pent-up emotions unleashed. We might see her go to Reborn City on the way to Calcenon City for a pitstop before joining in the fight in Calcenon. Maybe that's when we'll see her break down, and go back to her true self, just in the nick of time for the fight in Calcenon and the climax of the story.

Maybe it's one of the remaining duos. We know Aster is left from when Eclipse died, and we know Simon is still around even through Tara died. Aster helped us by giving us waterfall (if you didn't give Blake the ring), while Simon helps us (and mentions all that's left of Tara is at the bottom of Tanzan Lake, which may be what that ancient underwater city ruins was that Ame showed us awhile back). I'm guessing one of those arcs is ending. They're kinda stale by this point anyways.

On a side note, let's go through which of the actual reborn league had stuff happened to them. What happened to Radomus and Florinia irl? And Blake and Cal? And Cain and Victoria?

I know Amaria had amnesia, Kiki had some sorta illness and passed, Corey did a suicide, Julia's computer got blown up (hence Sigmund and later, Arclight).....El has legal issues with Luna....

and yea I don't remember anything else

On a side note, let's go through which of the actual reborn league had stuff happened to them. What happened to Radomus and Florinia irl? And Blake and Cal? And Cain and Victoria?

I know Amaria had amnesia, Kiki had some sorta illness and passed, Corey did a suicide, Julia's computer got blown up (hence Sigmund and later, Arclight).....El has legal issues with Luna....

Last thing I remeber we at the circus right? by the EP end,

• Global Mods

Radomus: I know that he got arrested at some point (not sure if it's related to the Luna custody issues), but later had his name cleared.

Florinia: IIRC, she wasn't even interested in Pokemon to begin with and was only there because of Julia, Titania, and Amaria. When Fern took over, he would disconnect when he was losing and come back with a different team saying his internet had issues. Florinia eventually came back as a challenger and beat him for the badge. Then she forfeit her badge and kept beating him again and again with different teams. Then she became leader again. Not sure why she left after that.

Blake, Cal: Blake adopted Heather after the Corey incident. Ame and Blake tried to keep Heather on the league because they didn't think it was healthy for her to shut herself off from everything, but she quit. Then Blake quit when she did, and Cal quit when Blake quit.

Cain: got grounded for a long time because his homophobic mom caught him with a boy, then Aya became leader.

Victoria: was only ever supposed to be a temporary leader while Kiki was ill, but it wasn't known at the time Kiki's illness would be as bad as it ended up being.

@NotPabloNerudaForReal: we're talking about the online league, not the game. Reborn is based off of a Pokemon Online league and the game characters are based off real people from that league who were leaders there.

Clearly it's the player character we'll be saying goodbye to.

I mean the train is fixed now.

And I hear Johto is nice this time of year.

You're not leaving until ALL of your sanity ceases to exist.

I think you need replay the game kiki didn't go in molten lava we don't know how that was dealt with.

i kinow i think i jumped the gun last nihgt but somthings bothering me.

when corry died shade took him away so its possible that kiki survived that attack to die else where anyway my point being is that shade dint claim the second souls unless it was done off screen.

saying that since amaria has amnesia after the who titania and the waterfall insident lucky even tho a meteo exectuive taka cared for her if she found out again that titania ddint love her she would definetly juymp the waterfall again and and since theres no taka this time and titania is in the desert if amaria decides to do so there's no one to save her this time

also shade appears at the entrance of the treatment center when you clear it out and mentions the four screens and the two souls that he would take why would he do that if he already had two aka corry and kiki?

Edited by sandy

also shade appears at the entrance of the treatment center when you clear it out and mentions the four screens and the two souls that he would take why would he do that if he already had two aka corry and kiki?

VAvuwNg.png

He said that "from foreshadowed", only two souls will be taken. Corey's death wasn't foreshadowed, as it had already happened by the time we saw it on the screen in Shade's gym. So what Shade told us here is that from the three scenes he showed us of the future (Kiki, Amaria, Lin), only two would be taken.

With Kiki already having died by the time we got the above message at the end of E14, it meant that between Amaria and Lin, only one would actually die.

Amaria's scene from the gym screen has happened by now and she survived it. Whether you interpret that as her being safe and Lin being confirmed to die, or think there might still be another way for Amy to die, that's up to you.

Personally I believe Amy will be safe from death.

VAvuwNg.png

He said that "from foreshadowed", only two souls will be taken. Corey's death wasn't foreshadowed, as it had already happened by the time we saw it on the screen in Shade's gym. So what Shade told us here is that from the three scenes he showed us of the future (Kiki, Amaria, Lin), only two would be taken.

With Kiki already having died by the time we got the above message at the end of E14, it meant that between Amaria and Lin, only one would actually die.

Amaria's scene from the gym screen has happened by now and she survived it. Whether you interpret that as her being safe and Lin being confirmed to die, or think there might still be another way for Amy to die, that's up to you.

Personally I believe Amy will be safe from death.

which is why i know it had to be one of those, personaly i dont think its lin, she has only been seen once so far in this game and plotwise it wouldnt make sence to kill her off at this time

as for amaria as i said in my post above if she finds out what titania dose to her again she may tey to jump again and this time thers noone around to help her

Lin may only have had one scene in the game so far, but with being the boss of Team Meteor, she's set up to be the Big Bad (unless something worse comes along). That we saw her die on Shade's gym screen doesn't mean that she would have to be the next person to die in the story. After all, Shade was the 4th gym and Amaria's scene didn't happen until waaay later, so there's no telling when the thing with Lin will happen. Could be the climax of the story, for all we know.

The thing is, so far every scene we've seen on the screens did happen just as predicted. Corey did jump off Beryl Bridge. Kiki did get beheaded by a Garchomp. Amy did jump off somewhere and Tania ran up behind her. Amy didn't die, but the scene happened just as we saw it.

And... well... Lin's scene didn't look all that healthy for her body. There's something about falling into pieces that looks rather fatal to me.