[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

I'm predicting Taka will die, because remember what Solaris said in Episode 15? No matter what choice you make, Solaris WILL be making an example out of everyone who betrays Team Meteor. If Sirius hasn't already made an example out of Eclipse, then I'm sure the death of one of Team Meteor's leaders' son will be a fiiiiiine example of what happens to traitors. Whether it's Taka's incompetence or his betrayal, either way, I believe he's still going to die. Sirius, I imagine would still live to see the climax, but maybe Taka might live too, who knows. Either way, somebody is going to die.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Highly doubt Solaris kills his own son.

Lin probably kills someone from team meteor.Solaris is the most likely since sirius seems like he's loyal to her more than solaris.

Amaria/Titania should be safe bcuz ame likes them.

Fern/Cain/Victoria should be safe as well cuz rivals.

1 of aya/Sigmund seems insanely likely to die though.

• Global Mods

All of the non-Meteor and non-side characters (side = Archer, Maxwell, Craudburry) should be safe if it's that kind of goodbye because in the online league, only Corey and Kiki left in that way and the events in the game are based on events in the actual league (I feel like mentioning this whenever someone speculates it'll be a Gym Leader but that'd be exhausting).

But goodbye could also mean captured by the police, unfused, just never appears again, etc.

I'm thinking shade will be the character we say goodbye to given the use of quotation marks. I think, IIRC shade was meant to be based on Luna's imagination, so perhaps a character comes out saying he used Shade as a way to interact with reborn without revealing his/her/xe's identity or something.

• Developers

Don't know if spoiler tags are a requirement if they are you are not seeing this you just think you are. Anyway Ame has been gracious enough to allow me to show off blizzard so let me know your thoughts Also it's a little janky but trust me its smoother than it looks I just suck at recording

KRTwp0P.gif

• Developers

mudslap is actually on my to do list gonna see if I can make it different then the cannon animations but might end up doing it that way if it becomes a issue of not getting done.

I bet Lin will die,just because no one expects her to disappear even though we don't know much about her and we never battled her before.

Maybe Solaris was planning to get rid of her but he couldn't muster any courage to do so until episode 16 comes.

Also Blizzard looks nice, though it could use some ice shards instead of snow balls but nevertheless it looks good.

Edited by Alextron

I think we've got enough of bad guys death, it's getting kinda repetitive.

This time should be a good guy.

Cal has enough death flags to be a likely candidate, but it could happen later.

I think Taka will survive till the end, he seems like an immature character who could use more development to reach his full potential.

Aya is a likely death as she is the hostage, however, she isn't really a valuable death for the bad guys, and people have prepared themself for it so it wouldn't be a very interesting one.

My personal death bet would be on Cain. Saving his sister while dying for it would be most dramatic and unexpected, while still heartbreaking.

I will still bet on Cal for this episode's death, my second choice would be Cain, and finally Aya

Sorry : My Broken is English

No one mentionned Ame as a character that could die ? She rebuilt the city the first time and leads it now, so she could be the heart of Reborn that shall fall. Plus she's not very present in the story and now there's Adrienn to take care of the city so she's not to important from a story point of view, while her death could have huge consequences on the city. And (the real) Ame already said she regrets she put herself in the game, so it could be a way to remove it. Though a way giving this character much more importance

No one mentionned Ame as a character that could die ? She rebuilt the city the first time and leads it now, so she could be the heart of Reborn that shall fall. Plus she's not very present in the story and now there's Adrienn to take care of the city so she's not to important from a story point of view, while her death could have huge consequences on the city. And (the real) Ame already said she regrets she put herself in the game, so it could be a way to remove it. Though a way giving this character much more importance

This seems unlikely to me given that Gym Guy has been replaced with Ame on the phone in the last episode.

If Ame dies then there wouldn't be that much point to the new system.

This seems unlikely to me given that Gym Guy has been replaced with Ame on the phone in the last episode.02

If Ame dies then there wouldn't be that much point to the new system.02

Maybe she heard our cryings for the Gym Guy and decide to bring him back! #thingsAmewontdo

About the ingame Ame, I also considered that scenario but she's supposed to replace the professor of the region. We still need her to register the player in the Hall of Fame ;).

As for my guess about the one who will die is probably Taka. But I'm very afraid that something will happen to Julia... Ame please, I won't stand losing her ;(

The suggestion of Fern was just some wishful thinking actually since he (and all his assholeisms) seemed to me as coming the closest to being a spare. It would not be entirely unrealistic though, given his behaviour in the mansion...

However I do not think it is Aya. Like, battling a THIRD Poison Leader would be a pain as well as a bit OTT.

Edited by NingyouRyou

All of the non-Meteor and non-side characters (side = Archer, Maxwell, Craudburry) should be safe if it's that kind of goodbye because in the online league, only Corey and Kiki left in that way and the events in the game are based on events in the actual league (I feel like mentioning this whenever someone speculates it'll be a Gym Leader but that'd be exhausting).

But goodbye could also mean captured by the police, unfused, just never appears again, etc.

This is kind of exactly what I'm worried about tbh.

I know the game is meant to follow what supposedly happened in the actual league, but if from now on all character deaths are gonna be restricted to non-league characters (and Lin, I suppose), I'd be kind of... really disappointed? It takes the suspense out of the game if we can just deem all the "good guys" safe and just watch from the sidelines as the antagonists fall one by one.

And honestly, I'd be much more satisfied to see a "good" character die at this point of the game where some of them have been with us for a while. We barely knew Kiki before she got offed, and the same goes for Corey (if you count him as good). Their deaths were good for shock value, but at the end of the day my reaction was more "holy shit, Solaris killed somebody" than "oh no, Kiki is gone".

I don't think Aya dying now would invalidate her badge. With Kiki and Corey it's just that they haven't had the chance to give theirs to you before they bit the dust.

Would be pretty irritating if trainers' badges got invalidated every time a gym leader died. Besides, what even would that make Shade's badge?

And also, if Aya died, then that would probably lead to Cain becoming the Poison-type Gym Leader, due to him being the only remaining candidate. And Cain wouldn't be able to stick around for long then. Besides, I think there's the possibility of Solaris finally being betrayed (even if Gumshoos is yet to be released). It could also mean that Sigmund will be arrested (will Orderly John rat him out?).

Edited by HYCROX

erm did laura all ready disapear when she told charolette that she was booted for the elite 4 back in e13 or 14?

which also leads me to my second question

did we ever get introduced or meet all of the E4 yet?

Bennet possibly replaces laura, El is there, is possible that anna is there best on when we first met anna and noel in the orfanage but we dont really know who the last remaining member is yet do we?

erm did laura all ready disapear when she told charolette that she was booted for the elite 4 back in e13 or 14?

which also leads me to my second question

did we ever get introduced or meet all of the E4 yet?

Bennet possibly replaces laura, El is there, is possible that anna is there best on when we first met anna and noel in the orfanage but we dont really know who the last remaining member is yet do we?

Heather has been confirmed as a member of the E4

Heather has been confirmed as a member of the E4

where when? and has anna also that mean that we know of every one bar who exactly the champ is, as for who we say good bye to my suspect list includes

solaris

taka (saying that taka's demise may be decided if you battled him in the water treatment center or not)

eva (possible split back into 3 and quit)

sigmond

aya

laura (for the reson i previously mentioned)

as for any of the remaining leaders we have yet to fight i beleive its too late in the developement pocess of E16 for a new character to be added also where whould the reserve leader even come from?

julia and florina are likly but not prim candidates for this

Edited by sandy