[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not a fan of pink-skinned Mawile (maybe a lighter shade?), and hell-fire Houndoom needs some getting used to.

other than that, they look wonderful!~

also. h0I AMETISS WELCOME BAK DONT PUSH URSELF TOO HARD NOW OK WE ALL LOVE U

...Am I the only one who didn't have any trouble with the PULSE Swalot? The field just let Ampharos make mincemeat of it.

I had no problem with it either.

However Shofu struggles with everything in this game :)

Pulse!Swalot was surprisingly easy, yeah.

i guess it depends on what Pokemon you have with you at that time.

hopefully shofu will find a way to beat it in his first try, like i did. there's also the fact that i pretty much copied his team the only mon that's not the same is Ninetails instead of Darmanitan

...Am I the only one who didn't have any trouble with the PULSE Swalot? The field just let Ampharos make mincemeat of it.

I'm sure a lot of us didn't have any real issues with it (how many of us have a squad of EV trained Pokemon in the cut lol). Shofu on the other hand, with his team composition and how he usually tries to go through battles, is about to collect a serious fade.

That said, I didn't see him beating Terra as quickly as he did, and he does have that Magnezone (he better not delete Metal Sound). Hell, I've been wrong before, he might surprise us.

Edited by mashonem

I had a little bit of trouble with PUSLE Swalot, but not too much. I can't remember how exactly I took it down, but I think it only beat me once and after that I slaughtered it. I have full confidence that Shofu will be able to beat the PULSE in under three episodes (probably).

Edited by The God Fist

I had a little bit of trouble with PUSLE Swalot, but not too much. I can't remember how exactly I took it down, but I think it only beat me once and after that I slaughtered it. I have full confidence that Shofu will be able to beat the PULSE in under three episodes (probably).

I have full confidence that Shofu will reach the PULSE in over 3 episodes if he was as derpy as he was today

• Developers

Shofu has more Reborn videos up finally? I should watch those when it isn't like 2am.

I seriousl struggled with Swalot. Like wow, we're talking like 10 odd attempts before I decided that there was no way I could beat it on Murkwater.

Battle after that, I made a rainbow field and it was so damn straightforward. But yeah, I think Swalot was the first time I've struggled so majorly since pre-nerf Noel.

• Administrators

so this is what i've been working on for the past few days, and having finished it from scratch i am actually super proud of how well it came out

f5d2oQj.png

as for what it's for, well, you're free to guess, but it's not like i'll say if you get it right. ^~^

so this is what i've been working on for the past few days, and having finished it from scratch i am actually super proud of how well it came out

f5d2oQj.png

as for what it's for, well, you're free to guess, but it's not like i'll say if you get it right. ^~^

I'm telling you this means we're going to go to the cathedral underneath again and do some random shenigan shit and use this meteorite and summon Arceus

Watch as EP16 be a cliffhanger

f5d2oQj.png

I FEAR. Amethyst whatever this is, it cannot be good for our health. Bad things are afoot, and this is the herald of our doom...or something I dunno.

As for the topic of the Pulse Swalot, and I the only guy who sat there with an Excadrill with Swords Dance(not EV trained at all mind you,none of my mons are), got to +6, and started spamming EQ? There's literally nothing the blob can do to Excadril, so I kind of just...well played a good game of De Blob.

I'm gonna guess that we're gonna need it to change Deoxys form. Maybe team Meteor will use it in the next episode ?

As for the topic of the Pulse Swalot, and I the only guy who sat there with an Excadrill with Swords Dance(not EV trained at all mind you,none of my mons are), got to +6, and started spamming EQ? There's literally nothing the blob can do to Excadril, so I kind of just...well played a good game of De Blob.

Yeah, it should have something to kill Excadrill, like Flamethrower.

f5d2oQj.png

Key Item: Swiss Cheese. El's worst nightmare