[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

Either way, it'll have to be done sooner or later. Might as well put everything out that she wanted to in this Episode at once and get it done with now. She'll probably further update Episode 16 once it is released if there are any bugs, which is totally gonna happen jk.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I'm not sure why Ame doesn't just save the animations for an Episode 16.5 release.

There's no need for a separate release. In fact as cleanly as I have them organized it would be entirely practical to put up an animation patch where people can just download them and put them into the game in the meantime.

I -was- planning on staggering the animations through the next several episodes. But honestly, as long as this is taking, I'm sort of close to saying 'dont expect E16 for literally ever' and then spending the next X months making -all- move animations to be released with E16 instead of just the redone existing ones. It'll be the same amount of time in development in the end, so I don't see much of a reason to not just get it out of the way, aside from the fact that it'll mean an awkwardly long gap between E15 and 16. But then, I already said E16 will take forever, so what's another spoonful of eternity on top of the previous life sentence?

I'm not decided either way. Those are just my thoughts right now. I'm interested in what others think as well.

For now, Brick Break.

e4029cd43a6e3af4bcc3eaf1474cd093.gif

Marco can't hog the stage all the time. Say hi to Dan's Manectric. ...Let's not question what I've done to his Pokemon without his consent.

This week will be slow for me for personal reasons. Aside from my cousin moving in with us and starting school, I'm heading to Nan Desu Kan this weekend so I won't be able to work so much.

But am I the kind of dork who takes her laptop to a convention to work on a game instead of socializing?

You bet I am.

Jan's also entering the fray now so he'll be helping out with animations, along with Inuki I think, so hopefully we can pick up the pace here a bit soon.

There's no need for a separate release. In fact as cleanly as I have them organized it would be entirely practical to put up an animation patch where people can just download them and put them into the game in the meantime.

I -was- planning on staggering the animations through the next several episodes. But honestly, as long as this is taking, I'm sort of close to saying 'dont expect E16 for literally ever' and then spending the next X months making -all- move animations to be released with E16 instead of just the redone existing ones. It'll be the same amount of time in development in the end, so I don't see much of a reason to not just get it out of the way, aside from the fact that it'll mean an awkwardly long gap between E15 and 16. But then, I already said E16 will take forever, so what's another spoonful of eternity on top of the previous life sentence?

I'm not decided either way. Those are just my thoughts right now. I'm interested in what others think as well.

For now, Brick Break.

Marco can't hog the stage all the time. Say hi to Dan's Manectric. ...Let's not question what I've done to his Pokemon without his consent.

This week will be slow for me for personal reasons. Aside from my cousin moving in with us and starting school, I'm heading to Nan Desu Kan this weekend so I won't be able to work so much.

But am I the kind of dork who takes her laptop to a convention to work on a game instead of socializing?

You bet I am.

Jan's also entering the fray now so he'll be helping out with animations, along with Inuki I think, so hopefully we can pick up the pace here a bit soon.

Brick break looks cool. It is good to know Jan and Inuki are helping speed them along.

Good work and thank you again!

Attempting to hypnotise his enemy didn't exactly work out well for Radomus. I don't think mind control would work here. Actually, I don't think Gothitelle can actually take control of people, it's powerful enough to warp space and it can predict the future but it doesn't seem to be able to mind control people.

But even if dont have such think it could use Psychic spell on Human thats enough i think no?

I think El is either the champion or the one behind the Reborn League. Explains how he can so easily kick someone out of his position and add whoever his wants. Also explains how he knows Radomus (who I assume knows about this)

just an assumption but meh

But even if dont have such think it could use Psychic spell on Human thats enough i think no?

I looked through several sites. There is nothing in Gothitelle's pokedex entries, the anime or the manga(s) that suggests that Gothitelle is capable of manipulating, let alone completely controlling a person.

If you mean this as in attacking Sigmund, Anna doesn't seem like the kind of person who would ever have her pokemon attack someone. Sigmund is the kind of person who would(in fact, if you go upstairs after beating Sirius downstairs, you can see Sigmund's Electivire paralysing Laura's Lilligant and then he has Electivire attack Laura). Not only that, but he literally shocks people every day! You see the problem here?

I think El is either the champion or the one behind the Reborn League. Explains how he can so easily kick someone out of his position and add whoever his wants. Also explains how he knows Radomus (who I assume knows about this)

just an assumption but meh

Thing is, we don't actually know if El caused Laura to be kicked out. We just know that he recommended Bennett for the position.

Actually i thing Bennett he will take the El's plase in the poke league and the champ is a unknown person but i thing you guys speak to much for the elite four and the champ you can just wait; :P

Edited by valantisthanasoulis

Arclight has to be Elite 4 too, huh?

So we've got Laura, El, Benett, Heather, Anna and Arclight as candidates for E4. Assuming that Anna is the Champion (which I seriously doubt, but I don't see anyone else for the job...) and supposing that Laura has been kicked out... yeah, that makes it 4 people for the E4: El, Benett, Heather and Arclight. If Benett and El were to switch places, there would be an empty spot in the E4 by now, which would technically have no one to fill it.

And regarding to Ame's post about doing all the animations for ep.16... Yeah, the global development time of the game will be the same, but for the ones waiting here is much better to have more or less equally spaced episodes than having to wait like one year without any update... The choice is entirely yours, of course, but please consider this fact.

Personally, I think El will be kicked out of the E4 due to events with meteor and Laura will get her place back but we will battle El during the last meteor encounter. I think that Bennett, Laura and Heather will definitely be members of the E4 but Arclight and Anna are definite candidates for the final position. For champion candidates I think that it could be either: Anna, Lin, Fern, Solaris or a completely new character.

I expect some big badass gym leader/rival mesh against meteor when we go to reclaim Labradorra but also one of a lesser extent when we recover Agate from the sleeping spell. Things will be getting more intense but I see Adrienn being the leader of the next episode, followed by Titania and then Amaria. Hardy will follow that and that leaves us with Sapphira being the last leader we face.

I have a feeling that Victoria will try to stop us from battling Amaria and then having to face both Cain and Victoria at Victory Road. I'm looking forward to all of the new animations in episode 16 though :D

For now, Brick Break.

You bet I am.

1 forever period is better the 2 forever periods. Math. It's good to know that people will be helping with animations.

And since Jan is helping I guess we will se these sweet animations in Rejuvenation. ^_^

Personally, I think El will be kicked out of the E4 due to events with meteor and Laura will get her place back but we will battle El during the last meteor encounter. I think that Bennett, Laura and Heather will definitely be members of the E4 but Arclight and Anna are definite candidates for the final position. For champion candidates I think that it could be either: Anna, Lin, Fern, Solaris or a completely new character.

I expect some big badass gym leader/rival mesh against meteor when we go to reclaim Labradorra but also one of a lesser extent when we recover Agate from the sleeping spell. Things will be getting more intense but I see Adrienn being the leader of the next episode, followed by Titania and then Amaria. Hardy will follow that and that leaves us with Sapphira being the last leader we face.

I have a feeling that Victoria will try to stop us from battling Amaria and then having to face both Cain and Victoria at Victory Road. I'm looking forward to all of the new animations in episode 16 though :D

i agree 100% with you :D

I think that we will battle all the former reborn leaders before finishing the main storyline... she could also be the champ, of course, but given the relatively little importance that has been given to her so far I would discard this hypothesis.

So I'd stick for E4.

Edited by Alaris

I think that we will battle all the former reborn leaders before finishing the main storyline... she could also be the champ, of course, but given the relatively little importance that has been given to her so far I would discard this hypothesis.

So I'd stick for E4.

i agree with you now i have a big question about the Ruby, Amethyst, Emerald, and Sapphire where is the key for the doοrs(i dont remember the name of this doors)(brobably this dοors is like the portals in omega ruby and omega sapphire will hide legenderies) we will take this four keys? in the post game or in the main story?

i agree with you now i have a big question about the Ruby, Amethyst, Emerald, and Sapphire where is the key for the doοrs(i dont remember the name of this doors)(brobably this dοors is like the portals in omega ruby and omega sapphire will hide legenderies) we will take this four keys? in the post game or in the main story?

As those doors (probably) contain Legendaries we'll get to them post game i think

I think that those gates will only open as a post-game feature. When whatever ending event begins, we will gain access to the four artifacts, but we will not probably be free to reach said doors. So, until the main storyline ends, I guess that we won't gain acces to the doors and posess its "key" at the same time.

However, I think that the four artifacts will be reunited in ep16, since the city is to be destroyed, according to the teaser (it could not be, of course, but the evidence points to that direction). Then, it becomes hard for me to predict what is the exact course of events during the next episodes, because if the meteors complete the key, it's no use moving around the world defeating gym leaders anymore, is it?

However, I think that the four artifacts will be reunited in ep16, since the city is to be destroyed, according to the teaser (it could not be, of course, but the evidence points to that direction). Then, it becomes hard for me to predict what is the exact course of events during the next episodes, because if the meteors complete the key, it's no use moving around the world defeating gym leaders anymore, is it?

But hasn't Titania got the Sapphire Bracelet? She wouldn't give up that for the life of her so I'd imagine that it'd be stolen off the player when they get it from her, if they do.

Say hi to Dan's Manectric. ...Let's not question what I've done to his Pokemon without his consent.

That's so... terrible. I didn't knew you liked pokémons that way Ame :T

btw rip jan

But hasn't Titania got the Sapphire Bracelet? She wouldn't give up that for the life of her so I'd imagine that it'd be stolen off the player when they get it from her, if they do.

Team Meteor will probably have some kind of epic plan to bring everybody that has one of the keys to the same place.

It will probably involve Lin and lots of explosions.

We might battle Titania for the bracelet on the future, if Team Meteor doesn't steal it first.

true titania has the sapphire and in the episode 16 maybe will she her in the tourmaline desert and maybe will take the sapphire bracelet

Edited by valantisthanasoulis