[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

It's most likely going to be ana since she has an "almighty" gothitelle at a young age, loves psychic pokemon, we haven't fought her yet, she's confirmed not an elite four or gym leader.

The current e4 members are heather, el, bennett, forgot the last one but we've heard it already i think.

When and where was Anna confirmed to not be one of the Elite 4?

And no, we don't actually know who the last Elite 4 member is. That's why this debate exists.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Arclight is a member/leader of the E4 or the champion. His name even kind of implies having some sort of high position.

as for his subtle presence so far, remember that in X/Y Diantha hardly did jack all during the main game yet was still the champ. In fact even during gen 5 the gym leaders did more than the actual E4 story wise.

Like I've been saying the E4 ( when we fight them ) is gonna be Laura, Bennet, Heather, Arclight ( in that order ) with Anna as the champ. El got Laura fired so Bennet could take her place, and I think El is ether gonna die or get arrested for associating with team meteor which will let Laura come back. It would be to random for the last e4 member to be a new character that we never met, besides the game is based on the online league and I don't think there are any leaders that we haven't met in the game yet ( granted I haven't been here very long so I don't know the entire history of the league, if there's anyone reading this who's been around sense the beginning I would appreciate it if you could leave a list or something of previous leaders ). Plus it makes sense if you look at the order I put the E4 in grass, bug, flying, electric Reborn has had an occasional trend of making some gym leaders super effective against the previous one ( I know not's not like for every leader but it is for a lot of them for instance you fight Radomas (psychic) then Luna (dark), then Samson (fighting) also Julia (electric), then Florinia (grass), then Corey/Shelly (poison/bug)), so it stands to reason that the E4 might be the same. Sorry this post is so damn long.

Edited by The God Fist

Plus it makes sense if you look at the order I put the E4 in grass, bug, flying, electric Reborn has had an occasional trend of making some gym leaders super effective against the previous one ( I know not's not like for every leader but it is for a lot of them for instance you fight Radomas (psychic) then Luna (dark), then Samson (fighting) also Julia (electric), then Florinia (grass), then Corey/Shelly (poison/bug)), so it stands to reason that the E4 might be the same. Sorry this post is so damn long.

Interesting theory but it stops from Shelly to Radomus and then stops at Charlotte starts again for a leader and then stops again at Ciel. We wouldn't be able to do your methods much longer anyway as we'd have to do the Hardy-Amaria-Titania-Sapphira-Adrienn route which has holes in itself.

It isn't confirmed within the game if Arc or Sigmund is the electric reserve leader so who knows if Arc could be a member of the E4 or just a reserve leader/really strong trainer. I have a feeling that when we go to battle Amaria in a future episode, we will fight Victoria then as she did the same thing when it came to Shelly's trauma upon seeing Corey's dead body and Kiki's illness so she's bound to do the same thing for Amaria's injuries and amnesia. I think we might have a run in with El or Sigmund in the next episode and I think that Lin may also make an appearance considering the speech in the ep 16 teaser.

The battles in the next episode are going to look more intense considering the major makeover within the move appearances. The city makeover will make a grander impression but I think there are going to be some areas like 7th street and the gang areas within Peridot that will remain largely unaffected unless there's the cops to restrain them whilst the work is being done.

I think we will need to defend Adrrien against team meteor becouse he want rebuild Reborn city :D

Before we challenge him ofc...

Edited by Login

Interesting theory but it stops from Shelly to Radomus and then stops at Charlotte starts again for a leader and then stops again at Ciel. We wouldn't be able to do your methods much longer anyway as we'd have to do the Hardy-Amaria-Titania-Sapphira-Adrienn route which has holes in itself.

True there are some gaps but that's to be expected sense I don't think it even possible to do that with all 18 types ( I could be wrong on that, but I don't feel like trying to work it out ), but they could go Hardy-Amaria-Sapphira-Adrienn-Titania then it would go from Charlotte all the way to Titania. ( I realize I might have misspoke before saying they were super effective against each other, I meant that they were good against the previous one being ether super effective, resistant, or immune. )

I think we will need to defend Adrrien against team meteor becouse he want rebuild Reborn city :D

Before we challenge him ofc...

*xe and xem

I'm not sure if we're going to have to defend xyr given that xe is pretty powerful. My hope is that we'll work with xyr in order to defend the city and pokemon. I'll be sad if we just end up defending xyr.

True there are some gaps but that's to be expected sense I don't think it even possible to do that with all 18 types ( I could be wrong on that, but I don't feel like trying to work it out ), but they could go Hardy-Amaria-Sapphira-Adrienn-Titania then it would go from Charlotte all the way to Titania. ( I realize I might have misspoke before saying they were super effective against each other, I meant that they were good against the previous one being ether super effective, resistant, or immune. )

Yeah, I liked the thought process though. It was interesting to say the least.

*xe and xem

I'm not sure if we're going to have to defend xyr given that xe is pretty powerful. My hope is that we'll work with xyr in order to defend the city and pokemon. I'll be sad if we just end up defending xyr.

I wonder if there will be doubles against meteor with xem. I mean we did so with other leaders such as Amaria, Titania, Florinia, Shelly and Aya so we can't rule out it happening again.

I see it like we come to city to find Ame and say her we want fight Adrienn maybe we will ask her about Laura kicked from E4

she will say that she dont know where Xe is but she last saw him in his gym than we will must find him :D and we find a Team meteor next hideout (they dont have any so they must find new or create) and there xym maybe Lin or El :D like this scenario i want in 16 episode :D

This is late-ish, but yea, just wanted to reconfirm that Laura was E4 until kicked, Heather is confirmed E4, El is just "one of the elite" and not specified if he is an elite four member.

I'll be frank, I want to see what Ame has to justify her firing Laura.

Yeah, I liked the thought process though. It was interesting to say the least.

I wonder if there will be doubles against meteor with xem. I mean we did so with other leaders such as Amaria, Titania, Florinia, Shelly and Aya so we can't rule out it happening again.

If we're battling xem soon, I don't think we'll be teaming up with Adrienn.

In the cases you listed, either we've already battled them by that point(Florinia, Shelly, Aya), or it was a long way off from their actual gym battle, and they only used one pokemon(Amaria, and Titania, neither of whom we've battled yet, and it doesn't seem like we'll be battling Titania anytime soon).

If we're battling xem soon, I don't think we'll be teaming up with Adrienn.

In the cases you listed, either we've already battled them by that point(Florinia, Shelly, Aya), or it was a long way off from their actual gym battle, and they only used one pokemon(Amaria, and Titania, neither of whom we've battled yet, and it doesn't seem like we'll be battling Titania anytime soon).

Who said we had to see all of xyr's team? We know xe has a florges considering that was the ace of xyr's team back when the online league was a thing and the gym leaders we have battle have used their aces from the online league so Adrienn using just florges won't really spoil xyr's team. Considering the train station and tracks will have been fixed, we could be facing Titania in episode 17/18.

Maybe shade will do something in the showdown at labradora. Many possibilities. I wonder if shade is connected to Lin by any means. If I recall shade said something about two people living out of the four in the monitor. While amaira did survive, the screen with Lin showed something that isn't really survivable. If shade is a representation of death and Lin "cheats death" well you got an angry shade and a reason for him do something.

So far heather and laura are confirmed as e4 members but laura is kicked out. Bennett has a chance to be an elite four member since this is likely the destination of his current road. I think what will determine whether el is a member of the elite 4 is whether or not the champion is related to team meteor. Since the champion is the strongest make sense that he or she would be the most influencing person and considering how meteor had reborn controlled the champion could be their means. Some elite 4 members and the champion might be determined by when we finally beat team meteor whether during the league challenge(like black and white) or before.

Maybe the champion is the gym guy and he and Ame are working together. Ame did not sack him and replaced him in order for the gym guy to train.

Like we would see all Gym leaders fighthing in last Stand of Reborn league when we all Coperate to destroy Team meteor

Edited by Login

Maybe shade will do something in the showdown at labradora. Many possibilities. I wonder if shade is connected to Lin by any means. If I recall shade said something about two people living out of the four in the monitor. While amaira did survive, the screen with Lin showed something that isn't really survivable. If shade is a representation of death and Lin "cheats death" well you got an angry shade and a reason for him do something.

So far heather and laura are confirmed as e4 members but laura is kicked out. Bennett has a chance to be an elite four member since this is likely the destination of his current road. I think what will determine whether el is a member of the elite 4 is whether or not the champion is related to team meteor. Since the champion is the strongest make sense that he or she would be the most influencing person and considering how meteor had reborn controlled the champion could be their means. Some elite 4 members and the champion might be determined by when we finally beat team meteor whether during the league challenge(like black and white) or before.

Maybe the champion is the gym guy and he and Ame are working together. Ame did not sack him and replaced him in order for the gym guy to train.

He did say that only two would perish, but we already saw that happen. Corey and Kiki both died already.

Also just realized 19%. Go Ame Go!

Edited by Generalguy64

I personally just want to see Shade actually do something for once, instead of just giving cryptic predictions in the form of bizarre poetry.

Some Shade action would be awesome but I love the cryptic poetry, it's cool. Perhaps some Victoria-related stuff going on involving Cal.

I agree.

I can more easily see Lin as being the champion, because of how she quickly rose up through the ranks of Team Meteor and even became the boss. The fact that she is the champion would also explain why she would need to keep her involvement with Team Meteor a secret.

I think Lin WAS the champion before, but she lost the position to a mysterious character. And ever since, no one knows who is the champion.

Maybe it's another Lin

Aqua Ring:

f7d2bce20176730ea50f7dd520f0b967.gif

the poochyena didn't use aqua ring i'm upset

Maybe thats only cover >.>

And she will be Challenger after all <.<

She'd probably forget that she's the champion though.

I'd like to team up with Shade. It could actually happen too, given that it seems to be tied to the old power plant and the fate of yureyu + shifty devon corp.

Shade would scare most challengers anyway. But that'd be pretty awesome.

And more Titania woudn't bother me, at least~

I think whenever we actually do get to see the real Arceus, El is going to betray Team Meteor, which would explain why he will still be a Elite 4 member. Besides there has to be a reason he was chosen to be a elite 4 member in the first place and I don't think Game!Amethyst would let El in without some measure of trust. If Heather is indeed a member than my prediction for the Elite 4 to be El, Benett, Heather and Laura.

Edited by The Swordsman