E15 Spoiler discussion [SPOILERS] -- Spoiler Period Over

Knight_Teutonic

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Naw. Leggo. I spent the last three days doing nothing but playing league and that's all the break I need. I wanna punch some bugs in the face and get E16 done ASAP

His old one had the very valid criticism of being 'too Morty-ish'. His appearance was initially created by Ice but I adopted the character, so for a long time I preserved Ice's colors even though they were very similar to Morty. At some point a while back, Ice gave me the green light to do whatever I needed to with his appearance, and I only got around to it during the E15 dev period. The new Taka represents what I feel is a more appropriate appearance in the first place.

About E16, yeah, it's going to take forever. However, that doesn't mean the story is going to be long. The story segment will probably be even shorter than E15's.

That said, it shouldn't be lacking in content as a whole thanks to the sidequests.

Dear.

Lord.

The sidequests.

Send help.

You go girl! Good luck, and don't forget you have the whole community behind you to support you! :D

Oh, apparently there's a split story.

Beating Solaris on Pyrous Mt. -> Partnering up with Julia

Not beating Solaris -> Partnering up with Florinia

I don't remember the differences after the two. I do know that in one of them, Fern stays with Meteor, though...

Umm, partnering up where? I beat Solaris ages ago on the mountain, but in the Fiore Mansion I had two battles partnered up with Rini and one with Julia. Sorry if this has been stated in the topic already, it's quite long and I don't have the time to read it fully now.

Edit. Never mind. It only meant the Solaris tag battle, not all the double battles.

Edited by Chilibunny

Just beat the episode, It was really good. That pulse swalot was so tanky but the story afterwards was brilliant! Interesting how our actions were semi useless with Titania and Amanaria. Ther gym fight was good, but easy as stated. Ciel's archeops was strong though, easy to beat, but very fast and hit hard with earthquake. It died fast to my greeninja though. Next episode should be good. One question though, which of the new event pokemon have been found?

Something I didn't notice when I first played the episode; you can give Titania ice cream? Does it have any rewards if you give her some? The only one I had in my bag is the vanilla ice cream and she just said some dialogue.

I don't know if there are any real differences. I did happen to have some candy on hand; I figured that the dialogue between her and the PC would be slightly more friendly if you do give her any, but I can't say for sure.

Don't know where else to ask this, but doing it here anyway to avoid spoiling anything for anyone who didn't know: What types did the Pokemon become when they PULSE evolved? I know Abra became Psychic/Steel and Swalot Poison/Water. What about the others?

Tangrowth is grass poison, Muk is ground/poison but has protean and I think Avalugg is just ice but I'm not positive

Something else I kinda thought of about E16.

Lin already knows the player character, right? When we helped Meteor subdue the PULSE Abra, she even noted that Sirius was lying because of saying that we were a part of Meteor. If that's so, I wonder why she doesn't take care of us then and there? She has the capability to do even more than that, so why?

probably because of her pride and arrogance and whatnot -- you know, the whole "if i let them continue existing, it'll be a greater challenge in which i can show off my power / i can prolong their suffering and make them kneel before me" mentality. because it's always much more fulfilling to watch them slowly fall from the idea that they can defeat you instead of just killing them. like come on, where's the fun in that? have them realize that despite all their efforts, they have always been powerless before you, and that the only reason they aren't dead is because of your grace and mercy. a god needs followers, after all.

... i should probably get help.

I don't know if there are any real differences. I did happen to have some candy on hand; I figured that the dialogue between her and the PC would be slightly more friendly if you do give her any, but I can't say for sure.

i heard something about giving her blue moon ice cream. i have no idea what happens, though. i didn't have any blue moon on hand. :[

umm okay so totodile how do i get him to stop jumping around the place lol

you don't

you need a good timing - once he jumps out go to him and spam your interaction-Key, when he is about to dive again it should trigger the battle (it is level 32-35 ... don't know exactly out of my head)

i heard something about giving her blue moon ice cream. i have no idea what happens, though. i didn't have any blue moon on hand. :[

I just tried it. If you only have blue moon ice cream in your bag, she'll insist you keep it because of how rare it is, but if you keep telling her no she'll take it and begrudgingly say thanks to you.

looks like im breeding a shiny one of him because that would be a pain to try get shiny, finally found lapras and she is being a pain to get shiny

I have a Shiny totodile with perfecft Attack and Speed stat, I can trade it for you if you've got something interesting for me....

probably because of her pride and arrogance and whatnot -- you know, the whole "if i let them continue existing, it'll be a greater challenge in which i can show off my power / i can prolong their suffering and make them kneel before me" mentality. because it's always much more fulfilling to watch them slowly fall from the idea that they can defeat you instead of just killing them. like come on, where's the fun in that? have them realize that despite all their efforts, they have always been powerless before you, and that the only reason they aren't dead is because of your grace and mercy. a god needs followers, after all.

... i should probably get help.

I thought Lin was referring to Sirius not having introduced dr. Connal? Otherwise it could be simple miscalculation of hers, seeing how powerful she is supposed to be (even though Solaris is a bit of a chump now).

About the Blue Moon, in another thread Amethyst stated that Titania's demeanor towards you changed a little bit. I can confirm this as well. I gave her a Blue Moon and that did happen. Will be sure to report any changes during Episode 16.

So in this episode, we got to team up with 3 more of Reborn's Gym Leaders (Titania, Florinia, Julia). I think eventually we'll team up with all of them at some point in the game. You just KNOW Charolette (or hell, the entire surviving family) is going to want to eviscerate Sirius once she learns that he was behind the burning of their mansion.

Terra though? She'll probably turn against Meteor for kicks and giggles.

The way shade showed up shows he's following the situation. If he decides to actively intervene we could end up teamed with him. Possibly he shows up to fight at labradorra. Can pulse mr. mime block a ghost out of the city?

• Global Mods

I need help getting Corey's Skuntank.

I'm assuming it's past that one strength boulder on the icy tiles. But I can't really think of how to get past it. Option 1: I push from Ametrine side. The boulder is moved to the left, out of the way of the icy tiles and not blocking the path forward. But I'd need to be on the Citrine side to actually take that path. Option 2: I push from Citrine side. The boulder is pushed forward, taking up the tile that goes left and preventing access. Also, it takes me forever to even find where this boulder is on Citrine side.

Clearly there's something obvious here that I'm overlooking or don't know about.