E15 Spoiler discussion [SPOILERS] -- Spoiler Period Over

Knight_Teutonic

I need help getting Corey's Skuntank.

I'm assuming it's past that one strength boulder on the icy tiles. But I can't really think of how to get past it. Option 1: I push from Ametrine side. The boulder is moved to the left, out of the way of the icy tiles and not blocking the path forward. But I'd need to be on the Citrine side to actually take that path. Option 2: I push from Citrine side. The boulder is pushed forward, taking up the tile that goes left and preventing access. Also, it takes me forever to even find where this boulder is on Citrine side.

Clearly there's something obvious here that I'm overlooking or don't know about.

4ikdxl.png

Located at Citrine Mountain 1F (Go take the Citrine Entrance beside Celestine Cascade for faster access), where the cascade will lead into a dead end, being blocked by boulders.

Push the boulder using Strength from there, climb with Waterfall, and you're up to battle.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can I just clarify how much I love the changes they made on the Pokemon Center?

they even changed the jingle tune~ <3

and also, I noticed Serra's gym...changed a /lot/ in my most recent playthrough

in Episode 14 it looked like this:

11427203_1449633632019859_78872539826377

and in Episode 15, it looks like THIS

Main room:

11390320_1449633648686524_76324805969870

the gym(first room, there're 3):

11219731_1449633662019856_16200290046989

and the actual place where you battle Serra:

11401205_1449635538686335_58028619100333

you still battle Benett, but in the 3rd room of the gym.

the biggest change however, is the conversation dialogue between Benett and El.

Dunno if that's relevant or not.

This episode was great. I had trouble with the puzzle though, but Titania was epicly vengeful. Those 3 back to back fights would have been impossible without help, and I beat Ciel without much trouble thanks to Walrein, Emolga, Ampharos, Leavanny and Mamoswine. I can't wait to go back to reborn though.

I just finished the part of the episode with the WTC, and returned to Agate Circus to swap out some team members before heading to the Mansion. I was hoping to train some new guys back at the Grand Hall, but when I try to go through the Agate City Gates, the two police officers are blocking the path. Is that a bug?

Edited by Oracle

I just finished the part of the episode with the WTC, and returned to Agate Circus to swap out some team members before heading to the Mansion. I was hoping to train some new guys back at the Grand Hall, but when I try to go through the Agate City Gates, the two police officers are blocking the path. Is that a bug?

Story wise, we're supposed to be locked out of the rest of the Reborn region due to not being able to get through Agate City. The other areas aren't supposed to be accessible, but they are when you complete the episode due to the long wait times between episode releases.

Edited by mashonem

Note what mash said, and also note that there's a new rebattle-able clown NPC in the Agate Circus that fills the same role as the Grand Hall trainers. He's located near the main tent, to the right of the person that explains Agate Circus' history.

If the elemental plates that we got from mining would get some role (such as collecting all 18 of them), cause...

why not

KnY3Y2u.png

plz tell me this isn't Corey part 2

probably someone Radomus knew...?

Yo what is Bennet and El's Dialogue. I am intrigued~

I didn't get screenshots I thought they added this way before Episode 15 ;-;

Radomus having a dead wife is weird, but it makes sense as to why he is alone. A person like him would have met someone for them in their time. Obviously he did meet someone, this Zina. Lets take it a step further shall we? Radomus has a team meteor outfit. How would he get his hands on that? Maybe he stole it? Or maybe he was once a part of team meteor. It would explain how El knows him and why he describes him as a swine. Let's take it another step further. Assuming Radomus and his wife had kids, and by also assuming his kids were Anna and Noel, this would explain how Sirius knew Annas father. If Anna's father is Radomus and he used to be in team meteor, well there you go. Maybe when Radomus left they killed his wife and he left his two children at the orphanage. Idk, there isn't a whole lot to support the Radomus father theory here. However it is nice speculation. You never know what could happen in the world of Reborn.

Or y'know, maybe Radomus is still apart of team meteor and that's why he took the amethyst bracelet or whatever it is. That wouldn't explain why El hates him however as then they would be on the same side... hmmm weird.

So what could it possibly mean? Find out next time, on dragonball Z... Sirius is going to have a lot of enemies by the end of this game xD

Radomus having a dead wife is weird, but it makes sense as to why he is alone. A person like him would have met someone for them in their time. Obviously he did meet someone, this Zina. Lets take it a step further shall we? Radomus has a team meteor outfit. How would he get his hands on that? Maybe he stole it? Or maybe he was once a part of team meteor. It would explain how El knows him and why he describes him as a swine. Let's take it another step further. Assuming Radomus and his wife had kids, and by also assuming his kids were Anna and Noel, this would explain how Sirius knew Annas father. If Anna's father is Radomus and he used to be in team meteor, well there you go. Maybe when Radomus left they killed his wife and he left his two children at the orphanage. Idk, there isn't a whole lot to support the Radomus father theory here. However it is nice speculation. You never know what could happen in the world of Reborn.

Or y'know, maybe Radomus is still apart of team meteor and that's why he took the amethyst bracelet or whatever it is. That wouldn't explain why El hates him however as then they would be on the same side... hmmm weird.

So what could it possibly mean? Find out next time, on dragonball Z... Sirius is going to have a lot of enemies by the end of this game xD

I would rather think the death of his wife is the cause of his link with Meteors and not the consequence. Like Simon, he may have been destroyed by his wife's death and then heard about people saying she could be back to life in a new world, so he joined them. But Radomus is not blind and easy to manipulate like Simon, and he don't think the world in black and white like El. He saw what Meteors really are and betrayed them or at least left them, probably after a strong dispute with El about his fanatism.

Well, if you didn't go back to a certain place after encountering a certain Skuntank this will be a spoiler:

Sirius already killed Corey's wife and burnt a house down for a jewel each, why wouldn't he have done that with Zina Vanhanen too? Radomus could've quit after that incident...or it could be kinda like Anakin in the Star Wars-prequels, but with him quitting instead.

I would rather think the death of his wife is the cause of his link with Meteors and not the consequence. Like Simon, he may have been destroyed by his wife's death and then heard about people saying she could be back to life in a new world, so he joined them. But Radomus is not blind and easy to manipulate like Simon, and he don't think the world in black and white like El. He saw what Meteors really are and betrayed them or at least left them, probably after a strong dispute with El about his fanatism.

I agree with that, we've seen people join hoping for a miracle, then leave when they realize it's impossible. Radomus could've just been the first to leave.

I hope Victoria and Cal are in the next episode because I wanna see if she's forgiven him. Is it weird how I can imagine Julia's gym with even more banners and stuff due to the renovations of Reborn City- gyms deserve love too. I hope we get some scenario where the Grand Hall is overrun by Meteor and you need to get keys in different places (Silph Co, and Devon). I also have a feeling that Aya may make a brief appearance in the next episode and we'll be facing Adrienn as xe is the only leader left in the city that we have yet to face. I hope we get to have a battle against Victoria in this episode too, maybe with her having a Mega Gallade? (Reasoning for having the mega item could either be something Kiki left for her or Cal giving it to her as a gift)

I hope Victoria and Cal are in the next episode because I wanna see if she's forgiven him. Is it weird how I can imagine Julia's gym with even more banners and stuff due to the renovations of Reborn City- gyms deserve love too. I hope we get some scenario where the Grand Hall is overrun by Meteor and you need to get keys in different places (Silph Co, and Devon). I also have a feeling that Aya may make a brief appearance in the next episode and we'll be facing Adrienn as xe is the only leader left in the city that we have yet to face. I hope we get to have a battle against Victoria in this episode too, maybe with her having a Mega Gallade? (Reasoning for having the mega item could either be something Kiki left for her or Cal giving it to her as a gift)

Yeah. I can see both appearing. That is if Cal isn't in Calcenon. Did he say he was going there?

Ep. 15 definitely picked up the pace with the games; it was very fun.

The three battles back to back was VERY fun. I did have a hard time in the first battle because I rushed and entered the building before I used the shard to heal my poke. I did not enjoy the Water Treatment Center as much as I wanted to; it was pretty redundant and long. Pulse Swalot was by far my hardest challenge yet; I had to spam cotton candy to PP stall it. However, even though the Water Treatment Center was not my cup of tea, I felt incredibly accomplished after the treatment completely turned the water blue which I wasn't used to. The atmosphere of Reborn City will definitely be different after the renovations and the clean water.

I enjoyed the character development of Titania and Taka, two characters that definitely stands out to me a lot. Team Meteor seems to be slowly fusing with El's cultists, resulting in the New World Cultists. I feel the climax of Reborn will be HUGE and very heart pounding. I'm excited to see El and Lin play into the grand scheme of things.

There is also something that raises a question for me: in the mansion (or in the treatment plant, I'm not entirely sure), it is clearly stated that Solaris is the leader of Team Meteor. So if that's the case...then what is Lin?
We know that before Lin, the approach of Team Meteor wasn't aggressive and their purpose was slightly different, so my guess is that Lin uses them for her own goals...
In that vein, does anyone know EXACTLY what Team Meteor plans to do (or what they're puppeteered in (if that's a word))? Sure it's cleansing the city (by destoying it for the most, but that's not necessary), and they want to use the Citae's (and what lies within) power, but there's no explanation in what exactly would happen...

Edited by laggless01