5th Gen Shiny Showcase

Amethyst

• Administrators

And we're done!

It was back in Episode 10(.5?) that we began the long road to recolour all of Reborn's shinies, and I'm proud to say that we're finally at the end of that road! The fifth and final gen is now complete (6th was done when those sprites were created, remember) and this really would not have been possible without the help of everyone who's put their hard work into the Shiny Threads over the past year and a half. Thank you, all of you, so much!

That said, I'm always excited to show off some of our best, so here's some of my favorites that are coming with E15 (soon!):

4esSKjD.png

So what's next? Mega shinies -do- still need to be put in, but for a few reasons that won't be opened up to Public Development, but that doesn't mean that forum won't be seeing use anymore. In addition to the Community Release coming up, we also have another, new project that we will absolutely need a ton of help with from everyone, so if you're looking for a chance to get in on it, stay tuned!

In case anyone doesn't get the reference, the Keldeo Shiny depicts Celestia, the resident princess queen sun goddess of the My Little Ponyverse.

Anyway, curious about the next project. Could it finally be something I could actually help with?

So what's next? Mega shinies -do- still need to be put in, but for a few reasons that won't be opened up to Public Development

zzz we already have Bazaro for that ;D

Good work and thanks to everyone that helped \o/

Let me just point out to everyone mentioning legendaries that sprites are done by generation, including all legendaries for said generation. That means we have shiny legendaries for all generation, including from the first to the sixth. That doesn't guarantee they'll be in the next episode or even in the game - It just means that should it be decided that they will be in the game, we have the assets ready.

TooMuchBlack/10

This is the perfect place for this to be used, one last time.

Also, Archeops and Lilligant are both stunning. Almost makes me want to actually use a shiny pokemon. Almost.

What would be cool is if instead of all shinies being switched to the alternate shinies that there are actually 2 (three would be cooler) shiny pallets for each pokemon, that way if one wanted to, they could go search for the all the colours of a pokemon, or even earch until they find the colour pallet they want for that specific pokemon.