Possible E4...ers

Damage

The thing with Laura can also be interpreted in two other ways:

1. Ame knows about how they're being chased and stuff and she wants to give her some time off

2. Bennett's inclusion is the first step of a Team Meteor plan consisting in slowly infiltrating the league. Today, they put in there an apparently normal young promise. Tomorrow, Sirius and Solaris or Taka are going to be there without anyoune noticing the moment when they got there.

But this theory might only be valid if we assume that El has been in the league for some time (before joining the Meteors).

Despite this, I'm almost sure that we won't fight the same E4 in the main history and in the postgame.

Solaris is too weak to be the champion. His ace, Garchomp, is only lvl 75 in when we fight it. Really strong at that time, but in Ep 14 we can already beat him. While Elias, member of the E4, is according to himself much stronger than his "little experiment with the ditto". Meaning El is stronger than Solaris, so Solaris can't be the champion. Lin is more likely.

About Anna, what was Connal's diagnosis for her ? It's not in the characters page anymore. But it was not something about manipulation. And we can't deny that Connal knows the subject, his diagnosis for Charlotte or Sapphira for instance seem rather accurate.

If Anna can speak to Shade, it's also true in the other way. Maybe Shade told her he wanted the PC to come to show him the visions of the future. And for Spinel town, even if we assume that she wanted us to fight Serra, even if she knew El was coming to Spinel (through her powers or Shade). With Anna supposedly ill, you would not have taken the time to fight Serra and so meeting El. The idea was : go to the market and come back quickly. If entered Serra's house, it's only because the market was teleported to her roof. And if we start to think that she knew this random event, then we should think that she must also know every single thing that will happen, and so that everything is known, written, etc. Which would make all the story losing its interest.

I think I've read that even though they're with Connal because of their orphan status, he still claims that they've got some "loose screws". IIRC, he has diagnosed Anna with Schizophrenia, Noel with Asperger's, Charlotte with ASPD and Laura with OCD.

inb4 the protag is the champion but suffered amnesia after the train bombing

Personally I'm actually pretty confident that Lin is the champion. iirc Lin was the champion in season 1 of the Reborn League

From what I've seen, she was just the Dragon leader.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing with Laura can also be interpreted in two other ways:

1. Ame knows about how they're being chased and stuff and she wants to give her some time off

2. Bennett's inclusion is the first step of a Team Meteor plan consisting in slowly infiltrating the league. Today, they put in there an apparently normal young promise. Tomorrow, Sirius and Solaris or Taka are going to be there without anyoune noticing the moment when they got there.

But this theory might only be valid if we assume that El has been in the league for some time (before joining the Meteors).

Despite this, I'm almost sure that we won't fight the same E4 in the main history and in the postgame.

I think I've read that even though they're with Connal because of their orphan status, he still claims that they've got some "loose screws". IIRC, he has diagnosed Anna with Schizophrenia, Noel with Asperger's, Charlotte with ASPD and Laura with OCD.

From what I've seen, she was just the Dragon leader.

Truth be told, all the kids do have something wrong with them. It's not hard to tell.

And Saphira is the Dragon leader.

Truthfully, the champ could be someone we've never met, although I did like the idea of the player beating the E4 and becoming the champion, then having to fight Fern immediately as the final fight.

No one considered Lin as the Champion yet?

Ahem,

inb4 the protag is the champion but suffered amnesia after the train bombing

Personally I'm actually pretty confident that Lin is the champion. iirc Lin was the champion in season 1 of the Reborn League

Just a bunch of people in a bunch of different topics.

Actually the dialogues inside the game tell you pretty much about all the E4 members:

When you first meet them in the orphanage you're told about how Laura is a member of the E4 at that point noel gives a hint for anna being also part of the E4.

We also know El and Heather are E4 members (El told Cain and since we know he has connections with the E4 i don't think he's talking about any other kind of Elite. And Heather inherited the title from her mother since she was strong enough to live up to that title.) and that Laura was switched out with a new member (when you enter charlottes gym for the first time, she's crying and tells you about this.). Since El promised Bennet to make him an E4 member and after beating him in Luna's caves he tells you he's striving to get stronger which indicates he might be the new E4 member.

conclusion: The current E4 members are/might be:

Anna

Heather

El

Bennet

This reminds me of a quote from someone about the Elite 4. I don't remember where it is, but it's basically this:

"You already battled the Elite 4."

Just half of the people who commented and many more.

I like how everyone has Heather as a given for E4 spot. I believe she was defeated (or just beaten) by Blake. An E4 or champion could fend for themselves and find a way to avoid capture. The reason I doubt this is the mere fact that if Heather is indeed E4, we will have to fight two dragon masters consecutively (hypothesis: she uses dragons). Given that Dragon is one of the most powerful types, and as such left for the last positions, Sapphira will be challenged right before the E4, or at best second last. Therefore it will feel monotonous or even bad to see us battle another Dragon tamer in the next episode. Given how limited our choices on dragons are, without the legendaries, we will be fighting two very similar teams. That is something nobody wants, and especially Ame, because we've seen that the gym leaders so far only seldom own common pokemon. Even if they do, some things get changed in their teams for it not to be noted.

Sigmund cannot be an E4, as he is too weak for the spot. This is actually the same reason Sirius is not considered a viable choice. They have been beaten and they had low-level pokemon. Remember when we battled alongside Amaria, an established gym leader? Her Lapras was lvl75 (now 80) which means that she already had a high position. If Sigmund owned another, wouldn't it make more sense for his pokemon to be of higher levels? I know that in that case we wouldn't beat him, so he could battle us in a fashion like Elias and Solaris.

Arkhidon Arclight could be a choice, since he hasn't appeared much, if only for brief moments trying to see what's going on with bombings and the pokemon black market. Him being an electric type trainer is more than obvious. However we already have 2 of those: 1 good and 1 evil. He's just... redundant. Unless he develops like Fern (who didn't stick to his grass pokemon) and gains a new role in the story, even as a dj in the nightclub, I cannot see him in the upper positions.

Solaris is a cool guy and really promising. He's not weak, and you were not supposed to beat him in Pyrous mountain (regardless if we did). Given T-Tar is on his side, a powerful sandstorm team is to be expected, and this is much fitting for a complete battler. I am willing to bet he has a position of power in the league, now that he no longer is occupied with leading Team Meteor (working more as an executive producer). Hence him having the position of the champion is possible.

Anna is a weird case in the essence that we know nothing of her. Fanfiction wants her and Noel to be Radomus's children. She is hinted to have a position of power so an E4 place seems quite fitting. It has been long since we fought the Psychic gym and her team cannot have a different type, as far as I am concerned. Therefore E4 is where I'd put her. She is assumed to be higher than Luna, who was once the Grass type E4, but I can hardly see her as a champion.

Elias is more or less established to be in a position of power. We already know he uses Normal types (Ditto and Snorlax are some), a type many people underestimate, but few dare to challenge. Be his position and E4 or an executive who replaced Ame is yet to be seen. Serra seemed to treat him like her guest, which means she is familiar with him. Be it that his eyesight miracle has been broadcasted by GG all over the region and he's a celebrity, or he has a E4 (which I believe to be the truth) is yet to be officially revealed.

Blake is another interesting fellow. He is not the gym leader, as the position is currently occupied by Serra, and I believe it has not been shown for him to be a leader that retired, much like his younger brother, Cal. Be it the case, he is free to work under the Meteors. However he could also hold a position higher up. I doubt it since he has already been defeated and as such cannot fill the criteria.

Bennet. I know that he has already been defeated, in fact multiple times, but he falls under a complete different category simply due to the fact that he is still evolving. We met him as a nerd, got familiar with his more perverted side, and now he is training as we do in order to acheive greatness, subsidized by El who has connections and pulls strings behind the scenes, helping the boy rise in power and perhaps position. It also fills the criteria, as it has been too long since we fought a bug expert, so he is quite probable.

Laura is actually absent from the story. We met her at the Tanzan cove and first learned that she used to have an E4 position. Given her Grass types, she also fills that role with her weaker same-type-leader being Flobot, the 2nd leader. This however cannot end up as a motiv, therefore her removal from E4 seems actually right. Actually if you choose the dialogues that end up with HER being kidnapped, she disappears again. That was Laura for you.

So far we have

Champion: Solaris - powerful sandstorm team

E4(1): Anna - psychic team

E4(2): Elias - normal team

E4(3): Bennet - bug team

E4(4): up to thought / possible candidates: Heather(dragons, just for type coverage to make the E4 more difficult to manage), Laura(grass, to deal with a water monotype that can potentially breeze through this E4), Blake(ice, weak type, not giving much help, but he's a bad guy that can fit the role), Heather (if she sports a flying monotype instead)

I used to think the champion could be Solaris too, however um... without spoiling anything, I'll just say the last time we battled Solaris was with his Lv 75 Garchomp back on Pyrous. 75 is too low for the champion, considering the levels of gym leaders we're battling recently. He's also too active in Team Meteor [although that doesn't necessarily exclude him from the possibility of champion in that regard, as the difficulty of the Reborn League would suggest not many trainers make it far enough to challenge the champion or elite 4] whereas Lin, although shes referred to a lot, we've only seen her once in the game so far. It is the reason for Solaris' being an unlikely champion due to his activity in Meteor that suggests Lin could be champion. We've never seen or heard of her being directly involved in the operations of Meteor. Whenever people talk about her, it's always in fear of her, suggesting she is an incredibly powerful trainer, and we can only imagine how powerful she is because all we know is that she has a Hydreigon capable of fainting a gargantuan Steelix.

Oh, we also know that she was once an orphan in Sigmunds orphanage as well, which is why Sigmund recognized her back in Tanzan, but that doesn't really make her more or less likely to be champion

As for the Elite 4, Vinny/Mimmu's right as far as I can tell. There's evidence to support what he's saying and that's that... although changes could be made in the next few episodes to change the elite four roster again. We never know.

Just half of the people who commented and many more.

I like how everyone has Heather as a given for E4 spot. I believe she was defeated (or just beaten) by Blake. An E4 or champion could fend for themselves and find a way to avoid capture. The reason I doubt this is the mere fact that if Heather is indeed E4, we will have to fight two dragon masters consecutively. Given that Dragon is one of the most powerful types, and as such left for the last positions, Sapphira will be challenged right before the E4, or at best second last. Therefore it will feel monotonous or even bad to see us battle another Dragon tamer in the next episode. Given how limited our choices on dragons are, without the legendaries, we will be fighting two very similar teams. That is something nobody wants, and especially Ame, because we've seen that the gym leaders so far only seldom own common pokemon. Even if they do, some things get changed in their teams for it not to be noted.

Heathers actually a flying type.

I dont remember if Ame or someone mentioned the reason Heather was taken down so easily was because the conflict didnt involve pokemon or something. Like think of some grown man taking down a kid with his own power, which wouldnt be hard even if Heather is feisty.

----

I dont recall. Do npcs in Blake's town mention him as a retired gym leader or no?

If I had to make a guess based on people with connections to the gems it be like:

Amethyst: Anna

Sapphire: Laura (If it was mentioned that she lost hers during the fire and presumably found by Titania, and is now with Amaria)

Emerald: El (cause of Luna)

Ruby: Heather

Now for a guess more my own. Im currently interested in the idea that El is currently in the e4 but by the time we get there plot will have him not be a member for any reason.

I do believe Heather to be in the e4 atm due to game dialogue, and will continue to be one when we challenge the league. Also I feel like by the time we get to the league (unless it ends up being ruled by Meteor and thats a plot thing) Laura will be one again as well. Other then that, I can see Bennett holding a position, currently Lauras, but later takes Els or something. I dont really have much thought on the last member, but probably going with Anna based on everyone elses reasons. I once thought her as the champion, but e4 seems more befitting I guess.

So :

Anna

Laura

Heather

Bennett

Bennetts a maybe though. More or less since Im unsure of who to switch him out for, since I dont honestly believe a Meteor (off Lin since she was an actual person) will hold a position due to them not being based off irl people, and that whole thing. That could be incorrect.

Edited by Myst

The exact fact that benett is evolving is why i think he isn't part of the elite four.

As i think that most of them should have been already established.

We already have DJ Arch Light.

I expect one of the gym leaders to be the gym leader from the past, who got stuck in the grand stair way. I see him helping in defeating Team Meteor, and then being promoted to Champion. With him being from the past, he should have some Pokemon that no else in the game does.

Heather, maybe as a champion, even though she has dragon types we have no confirmation that the Elite Four are going to be based on types. Considering that we have 18 gyms, i'm expecting the E4 to have somewhat balanced teams which are particular to their field effect.

The exact fact that benett is evolving is why i think he isn't part of the elite four.

As i think that most of them should have been already established.

We already have DJ Arch Light.

I expect one of the gym leaders to be the gym leader from the past, who got stuck in the grand stair way. I see him helping in defeating Team Meteor, and then being promoted to Champion. With him being from the past, he should have some Pokemon that no else in the game does.

Heather, maybe as a champion, even though she has dragon types we have no confirmation that the Elite Four are going to be based on types. Considering that we have 18 gyms, i'm expecting the E4 to have somewhat balanced teams which are particular to their field effect.

I don't think Ame would have use fight Adrienn twice. We'll have to fight xyr once since xe is the ONLY Fairy Leader, but having xyr as a Champion doesn't seem appealing to me.

Also, Heather uses Flying types, not Dragon types.

I don't think Ame would have use fight Adrienn twice. We'll have to fight xyr once since xe is the ONLY Fairy Leader, but having xyr as a Champion doesn't seem appealing to me.

Also, Heather uses Flying types, not Dragon types.

Sorry but who's adrienn?I'm not good at all when it comes to names/characters.

Sorry but who's adrienn?I'm not good at all when it comes to names/characters.

He's the fairy genderfluid who was trapped in Citae Arc D'Astrae while the time passed rapidly outside, and also why the Grand Gates were closed. He's the fairy gym leader who is currently trying to fix Reborn City.

...Making the gym leaders also the champion/e4 would be pretty lame IMO

Edited by BIGJRA

I like how everyone has Heather as a given for E4 spot. I believe she was defeated (or just beaten) by Blake. An E4 or champion could fend for themselves and find a way to avoid capture. The reason I doubt this is the mere fact that if Heather is indeed E4, we will have to fight two dragon masters consecutively. Given that Dragon is one of the most powerful types, and as such left for the last positions, Sapphira will be challenged right before the E4, or at best second last. Therefore it will feel monotonous or even bad to see us battle another Dragon tamer in the next episode. Given how limited our choices on dragons are, without the legendaries, we will be fighting two very similar teams. That is something nobody wants, and especially Ame, because we've seen that the gym leaders so far only seldom own common pokemon. Even if they do, some things get changed in their teams for it not to be noted.

Everyone has Heather as a given for the E4 because it's explicitly said in the game that she's in the elite 4. You're straight up told in Ametrine City by Cal something like 'I don't know how a girl so young managed to get into the Elite 4' or something along those lines.

Is victoria a gym leader now, I seem to recall her being given the torch after you battle Kiki, but then later on you fight samson who is said to be the back up leader? If not I see her coming into play in some form later on in the end game maybe not as a member but maybe as a fellow challenger that you have to battle against. I don't know I feel as though I am just grasping at straws here now.

Is victoria a gym leader now, I seem to recall her being given the torch after you battle Kiki, but then later on you fight samson who is said to be the back up leader? If not I see her coming into play in some form later on in the end game maybe not as a member but maybe as a fellow challenger that you have to battle against. I don't know I feel as though I am just grasping at straws here now.

Nah shes not a leader, samson got that role when Kiki passed. Shes still a rival technically. But yea, she'll probably me more involved later on.

• Administrators

I don't think Ame's going to have any part in it. She's already said she regrets putting her own character into the game, and I can't see her wanting such an important role in the game at the same time as E4, or even champion.

I wasn't aware of that. Does Ame do anything outside of the opening, or will that opening bit be all I ever see of that character?
I still regret it, but I've had to accept that I -am- in the game whether I like it or not and make changes for the game's health accordingly. It's fairly bad writing to leave one of first characters introduced hanging for the entire story. You'll see some of these changes in E15.

I still regret it, but I've had to accept that I -am- in the game whether I like it or not and make changes for the game's health accordingly. It's fairly bad writing to leave one of first characters introduced hanging for the entire story. You'll see some of these changes in E15.

I was did like the mystery your character provided, is she a pokemon professor, the champion, or something much more sinister. I look forward to having more revealed.

Well they say ame rebuild reborn so she being the champion or even a professor of some sort would actually make sense.. or..

Ame might be connected to the shady doings in reborn since it seems like she has somehow approved of bennet replacing laura, which means she has a connection to El going so far as she's replacing a E4 member without having him fight the member he is replacing. Actually thinking back I guess Bennet also would've cut his ties with El, but how did he then get into the E4? Which could actually mean he isn't the E4 member replacing Laura.. but then .. who is?..
Even Charlotte says this isn't how she normally handles things, which could also indicate someone else seized control over the whole league thing.. but that's just a theory.. no I won't say it

guess there is still too much room for imagination to actually say it is accurate information :3

inb4 Poptart Ame is secretly the Champion/Leader of Team Meteor

Ame and Reborn City's police tortured interrogated a Meteor member in the beginning, plus Ame already said she doesn't want to be anymore involved in the game than she already is, so that's an impossibility considering there's a handful of other characters Ame has to make the champions' identity even more surprising

^

...plus Ame already said she doesn't want to be anymore involved in the game than she already is, so...

Back on topic, unless something happens with Meteor before we reach Charous Mountain I think Elias will be one of the last two elite four members we face