• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude... Dobby.... that post was so good... I am really having trouble thinking of what to do after it that does it justice. You've literally left me wordless... temporarily anyway lol.

*single manly tear*

Also... holy shit that part with the Eternal Watcher Oath hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.... ah it's wonderful lol. and regaining composure in 3...2...1... Regained.

• Support Squad

I didn't want to leave it at a scream and I was struggling to think of something when I remembered you had posted it in the Eternal watcher portion in the OP. I was on the verge of PMing you for a phrase related to the earth before it occurred to me.

Still, yeah, I am satisfied with that and will now not let the praise go to my head

Yea, Snow is actually legit trying to kill you guys XD. Sorry you jsut got the toughest and hardest mentor. She takes no shit and the only way she won't just murder you is if you get here to respect you.

I'll say she respects Matthew for sure, but she doesn't respect Debronee or Zagi yet.

It's totally fine lol. Don't worry about it. I also don;t think that true at all. Snow respects Warriors but she's not the super honorable type which should be very obvious by now. That would be Dust more so. Snow is all about doing anything to survive and to win. The Strong crush the weak and the weak have no right to live. She lived in the cold bitter North and it was how she had to live her life. To her power and ability are the most important things there are. It's was the reason she rose to become the Queen of Aurora. Her ruthlessness and her strive for nothing short of perfection for her troops and forces. They didn't have the luxury to fuck around and they definitely didn't have the luxury to fail. They had to be perfect.

This is the key to gaining her respect. Being willing to do anything and everything to win, and showing your strength, your cunning etc... these are the things she respects. Power, ability, skill, not hesitating to do what is necessary. ((The moment she started to respect Matthew was the one where he had his wounds cauterized to continue battling. That's why she let it happen rather than just attack Zagi before he could do it.))/ It that which will impress her, that will, that strength. If you lie down and die that's when you lose. Just don't do that and you;ll be fine lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I sorry for taking so long on this, I really really am, but I'm going to have to call this project dead. Not because of you guys but because of myself really. I've sorta lost interest in writing it myself because a lot of work came from my side of things and... well when it was a thing my Dad was going through surgeries and recovering. It made it hard for me to actually enjoy writing the posts in here and as a result my interest in this project started to slowly wane. I didn't have the energy to put into this and as a result couldn't put my heart into this Project. I spread myself much to thin and really... ended up wasting a lot of your guys time and for that I apologize. Anyway, I know that I just don't have enough interest in this project to continue and that I can;t try and put my heart back into it. It's just not going to be that easy or work in that way. I just don't want to write it anymore. I apologize to all those that were participating. I'm truly sorry that I didn't just either cut this off sooner or wait this long to say something.

I guess I'll leave the threads unlocked for a day, but yea I'm going to be shutting this down. It was pretty fun at times and I enjoyed the characters you guys made and brought forth into the game. I really loved the ideas some of you had and what the system for the Signatures could do. I'm glad I did start this... even if it's ending in a rather terrible way. I really do apologize once more for this. But yea, I want to move on to bigger and better things. Restarting Graterras: Original and Heartless Souls... just I'm so much more invested in those ideas than this anymore... and I can't really find the want to write anymore of Clash. I hope you guys can forgive me.

Aye, no problem, Huk. I'm definitely in no position to blame you for having to cancel. I've done it with two RPs now, and as much as I'd love to host more, I just don't seem to have the time and dedication required for it. I can understand the huge amount of work and preparation required, and I know it gets to be a burden, so there are no hard feelings from me. Best of luck with your family matters, and hopefully things can clear up for you soon!

You are not solely to be responsible for this. I do convey my apologies to you for my inactivity on this although it was really enjoyable while it lasted.

Well if by the time I get Graterras Rebirth up and going you folks are still around, I'd love to have all of those that wish to be back, well, back XD. Though I know that the slots will be a bit limited in this one since I don't want the PC party to be too huge. ((I might even split them up this time. Could be super interesting.))

I don't think I can quite do that, but we'll see. ((I actually like having characters that ideals really clash int he same party. Makes some unique and big things happen. Makes it really tense too. I looooooooooooove it. Love love love it.))

I think I'd probably be more likely to revive Nero in a reboot than Vayne. Vayne had his own appeal to me, but Nero's still one of my all time favorite characters. I need to give him a second chance to finish his character development.