Na, it's k. It jsut The Divine Knights are a type of Avatar where their body is literally... a suit of Armour animated by the element of their god. They are the ultimate warrior of that god ((and goddess in Aelia's case lol.)) How does one become an ultimate warrior? Leave behind their old body in the form of a new one that isn't as easy to destroy. ((Avatars can't be truly killed to begin with... but I am not explaining that entire thing now cause it would take... forever lol.))

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry fro dobule psoting here and sorry for the lack of posts recently guys. I'm just bogged down in a lot of stuff right now so It's been hard to get an update out. Not sure when I'll be able to write the next one. Hopefully you guys can hang in there cause irl is kicking my bum right now.

• Support Squad

Sorry fro dobule psoting here and sorry for the lack of posts recently guys. I'm just bogged down in a lot of stuff right now so It's been hard to get an update out. Not sure when I'll be able to write the next one. Hopefully you guys can hang in there cause irl is kicking my bum right now.

Shake that booty so hard that when life goes to kick it you hurt the foot

• 2 weeks later...

I was waiting on you guys actually... Just wanted things to progress a bit more before I jumped in. ^_^

But I think I can put a post up today. I think it'll be time for Vayne to join the fray.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey I'm real sorry folks lol, I've just been dealing with a loooooooot of stuff right now and haven't been able to get an update out. Sorta letting you folks down a lot and I apologize for that lol.

I'm just posting this cause I'm making sure people are actually still intersted in this etc lol, cause I've been slacking a bit and it has been awhile since I updated last. I'd jsut like a rough head count to see if continuing is worth it or not lol

Hukuna, I'd prefer if the other guy led a post first, since Debronee isn't one to start plans unless he's on his own. Because bad leading/communication and stuff.

Edited by YagamiNoir4896

Eh, up to you. I'd like it to get done in reasonable time though not going to wait forever lol. Eventually I'm jsut going to have her attack you guys anyway lol. THat was the last warning post before I'm going to move ahead the fight. Just lettin' you know lol.