• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are pretty high up... like about 14 to 15 feet at least. The ceiling is twice that high with a second floor of bookcases that reach the ceiling just about.You could get on top of the bookshelves, but this place is huuuuge just so you know lol.

Uh Ex... could you remove your post? I kinda need a chance to react there and I haven't had the time to post yet. ((I am going to be busy for most of today too.)) So I'd ask the Ivory Tower group pause for now.

ALso... don;t declare 2 attacks. Either throw a fireball or attack... don't do both. Because you literally made your character warp ahead of his fireball to attack Snow. I assume the fireball moved faster so how did he get there before it landed?

Uh Ex... could you remove your post? I kinda need a chance to react there and I haven't had the time to post yet. ((I am going to be busy for most of today too.)) So I'd ask the Ivory Tower group pause for now.

ALso... don;t declare 2 attacks. Either throw a fireball or attack... don't do both. Because you literally made your character warp ahead of his fireball to attack Snow. I assume the fireball moved faster so how did he get there before it landed?

Ok, I've deleted it, and noted about the two attacks

Aye, just a note for the future.

((and do keep in mind I need to update fro 4 groups at the moment... and I'd rather get them all out then in chucks if I can help it lol. It might be a bit less necessary when we get to the more player interacting bits but yea lol.))

Oh, didn't see that until now Murdoc... though guess that means you got your answer lol.

Also as I like to do, I try to pick a theme for my RPs as if they were an anime or something that had a theme song lol. Just a bit of fun for me since finding one that really fits the feel is a tall order. ((especially for me since I am a picky bastard and won't choose any old thing.)) But this is what I am sure the theme for Clash of Fates would be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj5VlXcZqWc

I think it stands on it's own and I don't really need to explain it lol.

Huk, soo...what happens now? It seems you're calling for new guys to help out, so the best I could do is to try and attack before that happens, but well, this battle goes under your shaping, so.

Hmmm, up to you. There is a reason I let i hang there lol. I am allowing your group to take intuitive in the situation. However I will start moving it along pretty soon if we don't get any forward motion in that part soon.

Sorry for the Double Post, but is important.

He examined the stern face fade into slight equanimity and relaxation, as if she were appeased by the arrival of the two warriors. Opponents the three could defeat or not, Debronee knew that Snow wanted the enjoy the ensuing battle.

This part from you're latest post Noir... I kinda need to point out... Snow doesn't have a physical face. Like even if you could see it though the helm she was wearing ((since her visor is definitely down so you wouldn't be able to lol.)) she doesn't actually have a face underneath. As I noted, like the Lord of Sorrow the armour is completely empty as in there is nothing in there at all. ((well... there is but it's not a body.)) You have to tell her emotions only on the tone of her voice etc... and body language. You don't have facial expressions to go off of since well... she doesn't have a "face".

Whoops, I forgot about that. I was aware by the fact that she was a suit of armor, but it kinda flowed that I could give her physical describing. I'll...go change that. Sorry.

Edited by YagamiNoir4896