Version 6 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans

Ampharos was truly a godsend, I wouldnt have beat gyms 4-7 without it lol. Its gonna be sad to see it get the axe, feel bad for the newcomers

Nah, it's getting moved, not axed. But yeah, people will have a harder time :V

i am so glad i got it early, hot damn

In reborn you still get mareep pretty quick lol.

W/o ampharos I wouldn't have beaten Angie so easily.

So I got my zubat (screw aron) and it's a Golbat on lvl 54 and yet it doesn't evolve when I gave him 5 medicines and lvled up from 5. Hasn't died -.-

• Veterans

My Golbat is at the cap of 60 and still hasn't evolved, Jan says there will be easier happiness in the next update.

Strange, since my golbat evolved kinda fast actually... Then again, it was available in amethyst cave when i got it and i used the hell out of it against keta, so that might also be a reason.

heplz.gif

But ya, you'd think it would've evolved by now. Kinda sucks tbh, but if you let it faint a lot, the friendship decreases too, so be wary of how you train it.

Edited by Zumi

My Golbat is at the cap of 60 and still hasn't evolved, Jan says there will be easier happiness in the next update.

you think you got it bad? I have a Lv 69 Eevee that sill hasnt evolved, been trying to get an Espeon since forever lol. In the next version the first thing i'm doing is looking for happiness checker haha

• Developers

you think you got it bad? I have a Lv 69 Eevee that sill hasnt evolved, been trying to get an Espeon since forever lol. In the next version the first thing i'm doing is looking for happiness checker haha

Confirmed.

Sorry if this has already been asked, but is there going to be a higher levelled breeder in V6?

I beat up Dibby so many times, I almost feel bad.

yes.

I didn't use Ampharos once in all my 6 rejuvenation save files. Most of the time i used vivillon, mawile and probably third being greninja followed by toxicroak. Fast pokemon + status/set-up moves and priority moves. Screw the bulk lol.

Oh my god, everyone choose ampharaos here XD

Well except me and my heliolisk, but still damn.

I chose not to use it. Or at least get it early. Using Magneton. I know, I'm insane.

Really? When did you get it? I got mine after gym 4, but it didn't take very long for it to evolve. Try attaching a shell bell or something.

Wait. Wait. Wait. EEVEE? Where did you get an Eevee?!?!?