CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLE!!!!!

Hello! Kinda new here, so I'll state this out quick

my username is Twin Judge of Gemini, something I kinda use randomly before it got stuck to me, kinda

I can also be usually called Ally of Justice Catastor or Giraffa98, in case you play YGOpro/DN(consider the title, someone clicking on this must play/watch YGO, at the very least Abridged Series one)

my hobby is, quite obvious, CARD GAMES ON MOTO-wait, wrong one, just Card Games

I'm also an avid Gamer, like to run around in RPG games like Persona, Final Fantasy, Shin Megami Tensei, Etrian Odyssey, and much more

Alongside a Manga/Anime reader/watcher

In short, I'm what people in united state like to call WEABOO(still don't know what that mean TBH)

I kinda start playing Reborn 2 weeks ago, after letting it rot in my laptop for some time(at least 2 month I guess), and guess what? I'm really into it!

Good Storyline, Darker telling, awesome gameplay, super grinding(I dunno, Ame might be a sadist for doing that, but does that mean I'm a Maso for liking it?), large array of pokemon, some event pokemon could be recaptured if you kinda kill it, head-bashing difficulty, and much more! I honestly can't stop playing this awesome game!

all of that should at least make you guys know me, so I just hope that you all will treat me well

(PS: my name is kinda long, just call me Gemini or Twin, you get used to it when everyone call you that)

Well, I have already joined Fanfiction forum(In Flight one), so my sanity is long gone, dunno where I put it, maybe Terra ate it with her B007Y

Magic did wonder, I don't even know if my word make sense or what, mind is getting even worse, must becuz of staying up late(its 2 AM here) when I should sleep and got to work at the morning

but you know what?

Nyeh

BROOKLYN RAGE!!!!!!!!

(translate: its nice to meet you all)

Well met Shiro/Gemini/Twin... *Vinny hit himself in his confusion*

Welcome to Reborn!

Since Shing already linked the topic, I guess all that is left for me to say is: Join us at the server! Everybody is crazy fun there, so you should go visit. You'll like it, i guarantee it!

And since Zephyr is gone for some days, i'll do this for her: "Pledge alliance to the God of blue. Just one second...

\o/ WOLOLO

It is done"

I hope you enjoy your permanent stay!

See you around o/

Well, never know writing something as cheesy as CARD GAMES ON MOTO-Jack, if you stop saying that I'll double your paycheck

WHAT IS DOUBLE OF 1 MILLION?

2 million Jack

OKAY, BUT I ONLY STOP BECAUSE I WANT MORE MONEY

that aside, yeh, nice to meet all of you, for your stay on Velvet Room, will be as nice as the long nose of Igor

thanks for answering me anyway :3

-likes card games- -owns a large collection of yugioh cards- -owns 3 motorcycles- -never combined the love of the two-

but im a traditionalist clue is in the name its called yugioh not jayden or any of the other twerps :0

Rant Over!!! hi person and welcome to the forums remember don't kill anyone (thats my job) dan & jerry and whoever else will find you and they will haunt you, if dan asks you didnt see me he hates me he wants to kill me im scared dan acts all innocent being ame's worker bee but he is actually evil and subconsciously controlling her to be sadistic shhh the truth is out there ! ¬.¬ Hypa Away! -zooms off like a superhero-

Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay. By the way, this is what a weeaboo is;

Someone who is obsessed with Japan/Japanese Culture/Anime, etc. and attempts to act as if they were Japanese, even though they're far from it. They use Japanese words but usually end up pronouncing them wrong and sounding like total assholes. You can find alot of these [redacted] clogging up the forums of Gaia Online, hanging out in the international aisle of the supermarket, or crowding the manga section of your local bookstore.

-UrbanDictionary

Edited by vsx2000goton

Cardo games on-e motuhcyclus?!

Yeah, I kinda stopped watching Yu-Gi-Oh as soon as they introduced that mechanic. That, and Stardust Dragon was stupidly overpowered (and still kinda is).

Welcome to Reborn, enjoy your stay and remember, always vote for Chatot.

ayyy motorcycles

Welcome to Rebo--

my hobby is, quite obvious, CARD GAMES ON MOTO-wait, wrong one, just Card Games

inglip_cruz-300x110.jpg

jk nobody's going to hate on you for it, promise c: just stay away from me if you're going to talk about Vanguard >>

Vinny already took care of the converting part, so all that's left for me to say is welcome to Rebooooorn \o/