E15 Plot Speculation

Zro567

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...You all are so bloodthirsty...

BTW, that doesn't mean that there won't be a death. That also doesn't mean that there will be a death. I won't say!

Oh stop teasing them silly. It's no fun.

You guys think Chubb is good at teasin WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO You guys are going to be pissed at me.

For one looking at all of your theories is hilarious seeing as I've played the beta. I can say some of you are pretty good at speculating... or are you? Idk. Hey you know Hippopotas is in the game guys. What do you think that means? I would tell you all that you're going to the desert, but am I lying or not? You'll never know either. I'm such a cruel bastard >:]

Ok guys, this is just a bit of a verbal warning, but can we stop with the teasing? I've seen the episode in its entirety and even I'm getting irritated at all of this, so I can barely imagine how those without access feel about it. It's just rude and unnecessary. Let's not dance along the edge of spoiling just because we can. Keep in mind the very first rule of beta testing.

To be honest I find the little taunts to just add to the hype effect. I don't have beta but it's not like being told I might or might not be getting something is really going to change anything for me whenever the time comes that I get to play it.

To be honest I find the little taunts to just add to the hype effect. I don't have beta but it's not like being told I might or might not be getting something is really going to change anything for me whenever the time comes that I get to play it.

If that's how you take it, more power to you, my friend. I didn't get it across well enough, but there are rules against spoilers, and these rules are more heavily enforced and taken far more seriously in regards to Ace Members and the beta.

I'm rather disappointed we get hippopotas to be honest. Instant weather summoning mons should really only be at the very end of the game, though I guess an exception can be made for abomasnow since no speed boosting ability is linked to hail being active (although aboma should really only be available after terra). Being able to combine SS + Sand rush, Drizzle + swift swim (please never add king's rock ame) or the horrendous mistake of drought vulpix so early in the game + chlorophyll ruins the difficulty.

Yeah I get you can refuse to use these strategies, but I'm sadistic and I want to see all suffer in order to make their way through the episodes, not get through on easy mode...

• Global Mods

I have ESP (Espurr-sensory perception), and this is what happens in the next episode

-The Water Treatment Center we go to isn't the real one. It's just an ordinary water closet. We find a department store sticker there.

-El cuts ties with Team Meteor after meeting Lin. He doesn't like Lin because Lin rhymes with sin.

-We fight a Pulse Shiny Shuckle that makes Defense Deoxys and Pulse Avalugg combined look like a wet paper bag defensively.

-Shade's sprite has been edited. He now wears shades.

-Reborn City is back to normal thanks to Adrienn. The water's purified (xe sent a tweet to Suicune letting it know what was going on), the holes in the wards affected by the plants have all been patched up, etc. However, it doesn't matter because Terra lays eggs and baby Terras are now running around everywhere changing physics by smashing things with their mallets.

I predict PULSE Muk, memory-loss Amy, and Tania battle. Sounds cliche by now since everyone's saying just about the same thing but I mean hey why not restate it?

I see everybody saying that Amaria lost her memory. Has it been confirmed ?

oYCSCiI.png

I'm still wondering about the Glass Workstation and the Suspicious House. Will we ever be involved at those places or probably overrun by Meteors after all?

I have ESP (Espurr-sensory perception), and this is what happens in the next episode

-The Water Treatment Center we go to isn't the real one. It's just an ordinary water closet. We find a department store sticker there.

-El cuts ties with Team Meteor after meeting Lin. He doesn't like Lin because Lin rhymes with sin.

-We fight a Pulse Shiny Shuckle that makes Defense Deoxys and Pulse Avalugg combined look like a wet paper bag defensively.

-Reborn City is back to normal thanks to Adrienn. The water's purified (xe sent a tweet to Suicune letting it know what was going on), the holes in the wards affected by the plants have all been patched up, etc. However, it doesn't matter because Terra lays eggs and baby Terras are now running around everywhere changing physics by smashing things with their mallets.

Guys I think someone just spoiled E15 before the month is over :'0

is it bad i want another death to happen?

Yes, Corey, the fighting gym leader and potentially Amaria dieing without the ability to even try to save them was hard enough. <_<

*puts on bulletproof vest* I think Taka's death would make the story a lot more flavorful...

That vest won't save you. (draws sword) :P

But which face does Shade wear his shades on? :lol:

I see everybody saying that Amaria lost her memory. Has it been confirmed ?

Well, when the Reborn League was still working, Amaria was the only water leader. At some point, she got amneisa. So, thanks to the lack of potential substitutes for her, everyone is assuming that she won't die in-game. But it's almost impossible to jump from that height and get up just fine, so everyone is assumiung that this is the moment where she loses her memory.