E15 Plot Speculation

Zro567

Shelly was in shock, and Aya may have been feeling really demotivated, but Amaria is going to lose her memory. My point is that she might forget how to battle entirely, or at least how to battle as effectively and brilliantly as she did before her amnesia. There's the possibility that this will render Amaria physically unable to take part in a pokemon battle whereas with the others the situation has been a bit less drastic

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well what we can pretty much confirm, is that we still aren't returning to the city. If we were, then Magmortar, Electivire, and others would be available, but they're not.

Currently you can get Elekid and Magby after repairing the stairs that were destroyed by the Clawitzer. Once you pay the 40k there is a path to get a Electrizer and Magmarizer. You trade those for the Elekid and Magby and you can buy another of each currently.

Currently you can get Elekid and Magby after repairing the stairs that were destroyed by the Clawitzer. Once you pay the 40k there is a path to get a Electrizer and Magmarizer. You trade those for the Elekid and Magby and you can buy another of each currently.

You can't buy the items yet. If you go to the floor in the dept. store where they are sold, a man will be blocking your path and tell you that you aren't supposed to be able to reach that floor in the current episode.

You can't buy the items yet. If you go to the floor in the dept. store where they are sold, a man will be blocking your path and tell you that you aren't supposed to be able to reach that floor in the current episode.

But you can change saves between older episodes to acess higher floors.

Also, I'm fearing that Amaria's amnesia may lead to her losing her ability to battle entirely and as a result, her no longer being fit for the role of a Gym Leader thus making her unable to confer badges (or, she regains her memory later on and her battle is pushed back to later in the game as one of the final gym battles)

*chuckles*

When the real Amaria came out of the hospital, Ame gave her a test battle to see if she could continue being a leader. Amaria 6-0'd her.

*chuckles*

When the real Amaria came out of the hospital, Ame gave her a test battle to see if she could continue being a leader. Amaria 6-0'd her.

Wow, I didn't knew that O_O

Now I'm kinda afraid to battle her...

Edited by pyroice

But you can change saves between older episodes to acess higher floors.

I know, I was explaining why we probably aren't going back to the city this episode. If we were, we'd be able to access that floor without changing episodes, and Electivire and Magmortar would be listed as obtainable.

So, what are the chances that they both just died from jumping off the waterfall? Seems logical to me.

Close to zero since the RL Amaria and Tania are not dead.

Okay, apologies if its already been posted, but my theory for ep 15 is this

The PULSE pokemon that is causing further contamination of Reborn's water supply is Corey's skrelp.

My theory comes from the animation when corey lets all his pokemon go that his skrelp jumps off the bridge towards the water supply. I suspect that it gets safely into the water (as opposed to corey falling into the Lapis Ward), but team meteor capture it and use it to further contaminate the water supply in the event someone shuts down the blackstream factory (where you fight the PULSE muk).

If it isn't Corey's skrelp, dragalgae still makes a great deal of sense to fight as the PULSE pokemon here since I would think the murkwater field is specific for this part of the game, and adaptibility, 2x field boosted sludge waves would be insanely difficult to tank outside of a steel type pokemon. Considering that dragalgae also gets focus blast, and that ground moves fail on the field, dragalgae is left with only weaknesses to dragon (which are few, also lack of good physical hitting dragons), Ice (probably the best chance due to frost breath TM) and psychic (best time to have a medicham)

I don't think we'll battle a PULSE muk again, as protean would work against it on the murkwater field the moment it changes type.

It would be interesting as that just leaves 2 more of Corey's former pokemon to meet. One being grimer (IDK where that will end up, maybe we'll see that in the water plant as well?) and his crobat, which I have my theories of when we'll meet that, but that is for another thread.

Feel free to start disproving a new theory.

Okay, apologies if its already been posted, but my theory for ep 15 is this

The PULSE pokemon that is causing further contamination of Reborn's water supply is Corey's skrelp.

My theory comes from the animation when corey lets all his pokemon go that his skrelp jumps off the bridge towards the water supply. I suspect that it gets safely into the water (as opposed to corey falling into the Lapis Ward), but team meteor capture it and use it to further contaminate the water supply in the event someone shuts down the blackstream factory (where you fight the PULSE muk).

If it isn't Corey's skrelp, dragalgae still makes a great deal of sense to fight as the PULSE pokemon here since I would think the murkwater field is specific for this part of the game, and adaptibility, 2x field boosted sludge waves would be insanely difficult to tank outside of a steel type pokemon. Considering that dragalgae also gets focus blast, and that ground moves fail on the field, dragalgae is left with only weaknesses to dragon (which are few, also lack of good physical hitting dragons), Ice (probably the best chance due to frost breath TM) and psychic (best time to have a medicham)

I don't think we'll battle a PULSE muk again, as protean would work against it on the murkwater field the moment it changes type.

It would be interesting as that just leaves 2 more of Corey's former pokemon to meet. One being grimer (IDK where that will end up, maybe we'll see that in the water plant as well?) and his crobat, which I have my theories of when we'll meet that, but that is for another thread.

Feel free to start disproving a new theory.

Uhm while i'm sure we'll meet all (or most) of Corey's Pokemon i don't see a direct (or indirect) correlation between his Skrelp and the PULSE, like you said it can be any Dragalge (or Tentacuel)

Well, we already met croagunk, skuntank, and nidorina. There are skrelp, trubbish and crobat left.

The skrelp jumped to the Lapis Ward, so it can probably be in the water treatment center... or it can be at the city's water, as every skrelp.

I don't think we'll find trubbish though.

And crobat is in the desert, we'll probably meet it in E16.

But I think we'll rprobably fight another pulse muk btw.

I wonder if we'll ever be able to surf on the murky water around Reborn City and in the Water Treatment Center. Cain did with his Muk.

If we do get to, maybe there will be a small island with one of Corey's Pokemon, like Skrelp. And just to make you want to get there, maybe have some item of Corey's there that will help out a lot or something.

• Administrators

*chuckles*

This is true, to confirm. And this was when I was over-seeing the league, so my skills were in top shape at the time, too.

Stupid Ludicolo...

This is true, to confirm. And this was when I was over-seeing the league, so my skills were in top shape at the time, too.

Stupid Ludicolo...

So she had selective amnesia, then?

Hnnnngh, I want to ask about what happened to the people that the leaders are all based on, but it seems a little too nosy and intrusive.