E15 Plot Speculation

Zro567

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Water Treatment Center is definitely coming back, along with Titania, according to Ame's pictures.

Where can one find "Ames Pictures"?

One a side note I think the desert area behind the Beryl Bridge is going to be open bc Hippowdown is available in E15

Edited by nasserthemaster

Well what we can pretty much confirm, is that we still aren't returning to the city. If we were, then Magmortar, Electivire, and others would be available, but they're not.

inb4 changes to the Dept. Store

Well another thing that could happen is that we get a cliffhanger episode with the Team Meteor Grunts taking over the entire Reborn City and causing every store/house/place to be locked down, so we still go back to the city, but......yea.

I don't think we're going back to the city nor going to Tourmaline Desert. One pokemon doesn't guarantee we get into the desert and yeah the department store thing for the city.

So, I posted this before, and I'll post it here again. Kinda weird, but whatever.

What if you and Titania tried getting back to the City using the Water Treatment Center taken over by Team Meteor to like, I don't know, save Amaria? But before you can get out, Team Meteor bombs the place while they retreat. And then... Julia comes rushing back after hearing the BOOMIES!

All I know is that I'm over prepared for the Episodes to come. Considering I have all the obtainable pokemon at Level 70 with perfect IV's and EVs. >.>

Naa that's ok, now if they were all shinies then...no really how did you manage that?

So, I posted this before, and I'll post it here again. Kinda weird, but whatever.

What if you and Titania tried getting back to the City using the Water Treatment Center taken over by Team Meteor to like, I don't know, save Amaria? But before you can get out, Team Meteor bombs the place while they retreat. And then... Julia comes rushing back after hearing the BOOMIES!

To continue this, pehaps Julia brought back Florinia with her! And then Titania and Florinia see each other and all of their backstory is revealed... And then Gym Battle time! Maybe with Ciel, if Titania runs off or something.

All I know is that I'm over prepared for the Episodes to come. Considering I have all the obtainable pokemon at Level 70 with perfect IV's and EVs. >.>

HELLO?

No seriously, what? Did you go into the game data and change all of your Pokémon's IVs to 31 or something?

The only reasonably legitimate process I can think of is soft-resetting for a perfect-IV Ditto, then giving it a Destiny Knot and breeding everything until you get them with perfect IVs. But even THAT takes an exorbitant amount of time.

Edited by Foamy

Amaria gets eaten by bubbles and Titania has to fight the bubble king/queen to get Amaria back, but PLOT TWIST!!! You was the bubble king/queen all along and created all the destruction in the city. Therefore, you were the person to get sliced up by Titania's Aegislash.

All the obtainable pokemon?

I understand you, the game is awesome and i can't get into anything else. Every time i come back and i just train my pokes and expand and team. But that is way to much, it's going to make the game really easy.

I'm expecting the water badge to come up, and considering my main team has 3 pokes which are weak against it i went up and trained an ampharos and a meganium. Was tempted to get a thunder punch medicham as well but changed my mind.

Edited by zareason

You know, I'm gonna be for real here in my speculation. It's most likely gonna be Amaria that we battle, and Tania is definitely the next most likely candidate. Considering the girl JUMPED OFF A FUGGIN WATERFALL she's prolly gonna be injured. Titania might use a field that's already in use and we don't know it. When compared to the other Gym Leaders who are putting up a decent fight against Meteor over Labradorra and Agate City.

Then again, she could pull one from out of left field like she did with T3rra in E14. I honestly didn't expect to battle her, because I thought Agate City would come before Ametrine. Yeah they're running out of food and starving, but AN ENTIRE CITY'S POPULATION IS UNCONCIOUS, AND CAN'T FUNCTION.

Edit: Or to one up even better, she might put in both Gym Leaders, although that's unlikely, considering the 1 Gym per Episode deal.

Edited by Darvan Korematsu

You know, I'm gonna be for real here in my speculation. It's most likely gonna be Amaria that we battle, and Tania is definitely the next most likely candidate. Considering the girl JUMPED OFF A FUGGIN WATERFALL she's prolly gonna be injured. Titania might use a field that's already in use and we don't know it. When compared to the other Gym Leaders who are putting up a decent fight against Meteor over Labradorra and Agate City.

Then again, she could pull one from out of left field like she did with T3rra in E14. I honestly didn't expect to battle her, because I thought Agate City would come before Ametrine. Yeah they're running out of food and starving, but AN ENTIRE CITY'S POPULATION IS UNCONCIOUS, AND CAN'T FUNCTION.

Edit: Or to one up even better, she might put in both Gym Leaders, although that's unlikely, considering the 1 Gym per Episode deal.

There's gonna be 19/20 episodes I think but episode 16 will likely be one with 2 leaders in but that's speculation for later on. I think that it's either Amaria/Titania we battle.

RIP E15 Status Thread

Also,

lemme pm you. we dont want this to go viral do we :)

Looks like somebody doesn't wanna publicly admit that they've been cheatinggg~ *tut tut* jk

I doubt that Amaria is going to be in any fit state to battle after jumping off the cascade and we all know for certain that she'll have lost her memory so... personally I'm pretty certain that we're fighting Titania [first?] next episode, and theirs also the tiny possibility of fighting Adrienn since we're headed back to Reborn (everyone who's saying we're not heading back to the city, the Water Treatment Center is in Reborn City. Also, I think Hippowdon and Hippopatos were already available before E15 so that doesn't support the idea of access to the desert, unless I'm wrong) but I think Adrienn is unlikely.

Also, I'm fearing that Amaria's amnesia may lead to her losing her ability to battle entirely and as a result, her no longer being fit for the role of a Gym Leader thus making her unable to confer badges (or, she regains her memory later on and her battle is pushed back to later in the game as one of the final gym battles)

There's gonna be 19/20 episodes I think but episode 16 will likely be one with 2 leaders in but that's speculation for later on. I think that it's either Amaria/Titania we battle.

If I'm not wrong, wasn't episode 12 with 2 leaders too?

I doubt that Amaria is going to be in any fit state to battle after jumping off the cascade and we all know for certain that she'll have lost her memory so... personally I'm pretty certain that we're fighting Titania [first?] next episode, and theirs also the tiny possibility of fighting Adrienn since we're headed back to Reborn (everyone who's saying we're not heading back to the city, the Water Treatment Center is in Reborn City.

I think Adrienn will be on episode 16 with Tania/Amaria (depending which one we fight on E15).

Also, I think Hippowdon and Hippopatos were already available before E15 so that doesn't support the idea of access to the desert, unless I'm wrong) but I think Adrienn is unlikely.

Noooooooooooooooo my chances of getting a Gible.... :(

Well I dunno since you DO fight a disturbed Shelly. I mean she just watched a dude jump off a building. Also Aya battled you after getting her ass kicked and a lamentation session. Also you battle Noel after like half the group gets pissed or depressed and leaves. So Amaria should not be crossed out because of injury.