Has anyone gotten past MadameX's Garchomp?

rolace

I asked the same question, and as far as I can tell, nobody has. Taking out her Yveltal is difficult enough, but taking out a Garchomp and who-knows what else she has is pretty much impossible. I can't wait until we get strong enough to take her on again and get revenge!

I mean, it is possible to do it, with a whole lot of hax or something. Or maybe someone hacked using Cheat Engine.

But I don't think anyone would actually waste their time trying to defeat Madame X's whole team.

Edited by Chubb the Pig

Honestly the Yveltal was pretty easy because Sky Attack is such a bad skill. If you Paralyze it it's pretty much done, I beat it with 5 mon alive

Maybe you could beat her with something like Paralyze --> Blaziken w/SpeedBoost & Black Belt, Bulk Up 6 times + Focus Energy (AKA get lucky 7 times) ----> Crit HighJumpKick 6 times in a row (Hoping they all get one-shot)

I don't think I'm even up to this "Madame X" yet, but I have already made it my personal mission to find a way to defeat her . . . :P

Is that even possible, when madame x have the pysedo legendaries.

Nope, i got salamance either. It was a speial attacker one.. It was RIP.

madamexktpm9.png

Madame X was easy... with Cheat Engine :P

Team of Madame X: Yveltal, Goodra, Volcarona, Salamence, Hydreigon and Garchomp. For the future Versions remember that she has a huge Ice weak (but it will take a long Time until we must beat Madame X, obviously). Also, the Movesets are a bit weird (for Example Body Slam Hydreigon, Double Edge Salamence).

What i find interesting is, that she mentioned her father. Maybe she is not the true boss of Team Xen...? That also explains that her Pokemon are no longer at Lv. 100.

Edited by GreatNinja

madamexktpm9.png

Madame X was easy... with Cheat Engine :P

Team of Madame X: Yveltal, Goodra, Volcarona, Salamence, Hydreigon and Garchomp. For the future Versions remember that she has a huge Ice weak (but it will take a long Time until we must beat Madame X, obviously). Also, the Movesets are a bit weird (for Example Body Slam Hydreigon, Double Edge Salamence).

What i find interesting is, that she mentioned her father. Maybe she is not the true boss of Team Xen...? That also explains that her Pokemon are no longer at Lv. 100.

Crackpot theories incoming

My personal theory is that Millia, Maronette, and Madam X are one and the same person, divided by time travel shenanigans. Given that the former two have been confirmed to be one and the same, and that Zetta hinted that Millia is his mother or someone around those lines, despite him being more than a decade older than her at the very least, may lend this theory credence.

Edited by MetalKing1417

• 1 month later...

Beat Yveltal, it was simple enough (Duskull+curse+confuse ray, worked pretty well), but I couldn't even attack Garchomp, but even then, it is likely a canon hopeless boss battle, perhaps you can beat her down for experience, but it's a waste of time, so you better lose and plan sweet revenge.

I was able to get past the Yvetal like a few. Got lucky on a Poison Touch activation from Toxicroak and was able to last long enough to let the Poison take care of it. That video someone posted a few posts above is amazing...

Someone on this forum has beaten her. Editing with link in a few seconds.

Don't know what difficulty this was on. I personally beat her Yveltal and then lost from there(Cursed it to death).

Here is the video, credits go to forum user Kithros;

It's neither Normal or Intense mode, because all her Pokemon are lvl 100

Someone on this forum has beaten her. Editing with link in a few seconds.

Don't know what difficulty this was on. I personally beat her Yveltal and then lost from there(Cursed it to death).

Here is the video, credits go to forum user Kithros;

It was on intense, though I don't think there's any difference at all in that particular fight regardless of the difficulty (maybe on casual it still has lower levels I guess).