Jan

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a heart scale move teacher/rememberer in Rejuvenation yet? If yes then where are they? I haven't played for a while and can't recall.

Yep in Sheridan Village - but it's pretty complicated... (I would like to know details myself)

IIRC, the move teacher isn't there initially - but her sister is there instead. I think her sister can re-teach moves in the meantime. You'll come across the actual move teacher in one of the quests in Kristilline Town. And even after rescuing her, she won't be able to help your Pokemon relearn moves at certain times of the day because she's busy teaching classes or something.

Yep in Sheridan Village - but it's pretty complicated... (I would like to know details myself)

IIRC, the move teacher isn't there initially - but her sister is there instead. I think her sister can re-teach moves in the meantime. You'll come across the actual move teacher in one of the quests in Kristilline Town. And even after rescuing her, she won't be able to help your Pokemon relearn moves at certain times of the day because she's busy teaching classes or something.

Thanks for the info.

I heard via searching the forum that there was a dusk stone near Odd Tower, I can't find it on the map, any idea where Odd Tower is?

Thanks for the info.

I heard via searching the forum that there was a dusk stone near Odd Tower, I can't find it on the map, any idea where Odd Tower is?

Go north of Goldenleaf Town - through patches of thick grass.

Hi I don’t know if this is the correct thread for this but is about the trainer sandra that has the overlvled pokemon well is that this fight is too easy (not joking) and can be exploited (as I did u,u ajajaj) for lvling pokemon fast.

You see Alakazam, and machamp are pokemon whose moves have inmunitys so beating them is easy I beat alakazam with a lvl 24 mightyena, and machamp with duskull with will o wisp, the only problem was golem but one miss stone edge + curse and job done or endeavor but I’m not sure there is focus sash or band accessible in the game so far, well anyway my suggestion is putting them other moves that could prevent this. (or not could stay as those awesome expliots that older games use to have just for ppl who discover it if that is the issue I wiil put a spoiler on this comment or deleted if requested)

That’s all greetings

so far enjoying this awesome game.

Edited by Diego

Go north of Goldenleaf Town - through patches of thick grass.

Is that in V6? Can't find it.

I'm not playing V6 until I finish V5 due to stability issues.

Also, was swords dance taken out of Ninjask's movepool? I de-levelled my nincada to 24 and tried to evolve but got nothing.

Is that in V6? Can't find it.

I'm not playing V6 until I finish V5 due to stability issues.

Also, was swords dance taken out of Ninjask's movepool? I de-levelled my nincada to 24 and tried to evolve but got nothing.

I'm guessing it is yeah because I haven't played V5.

But honestly, you're better off playing V6 because iirc, a lot of changes have been made - including certain bits of the plot, maps etc.

I wonder how elite 8 rejuvenation will be.

Spefically intense mode :3

I swear to god jan, if you give elite 8 max recives in intense mode, i'll find you.

I dont think CPUs are capable of using any revives, like even if Jan wanted to let them have revives, I dont think its possible lol. Then again I could be wrong haha

• Veterans

I dont think CPUs are capable of using any revives, like even if Jan wanted to let them have revives, I dont think its possible lol. Then again I could be wrong haha

Nah, the AI doesn't use revives. I don't know if it's possible for to edit the AI that way that it CAN use revives in certain battles, but in Rejuv it's not possible at least.

If it really comes down to that, i will have to train up mons with embargo to prevent the whole revive nonsense.

Edit: never mind, embargo doesnt work on fainted ones.

Edited by TimTim

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developers

I wonder how elite 8 rejuvenation will be.

Spefically intense mode :3

I swear to god jan, if you give elite 8 max recives in intense mode, i'll find you.

Sounds like a fun idea. Doubt I'd actually go that far, though. We'll see.

• Veterans

Be careful with what you're saying... The walls have ears, you guys should know bc of what can happen if you talk too loud

coughs jumpluff got axed coughs ampharos got moved coughs