Rejuvenation Discussion Thread

Jan

How the hell can we get gothita anymore since we get to access the ancient book so late?

You can get the ancient book in the "Hidden Library 2" help quest. Then don't return the book yet and wait until you have access to the mansion. Then interact with a statue (idk which one), and it'll spawn a Gothita.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can get the ancient book in the "Hidden Library 2" help quest. Then don't return the book yet and wait until you have access to the mansion. Then interact with a statue (idk which one), and it'll spawn a Gothita.

So uh if you did return the book before doing this....is it still possible to get Gothita? >_>

Edit: Also what's the deal with the locked house in the deep crater?

Edited by Kat

Bummer. Well looks like I'll be starting a new save soon. Are the help requests in Kristiline still available in v6? Some girl in town says that there used to be a help center and I can't find it unless its one of the houses thats frozen.

The one inside of the help center? I don't remember but maybe. I have a key item called "Center Keys" if thats it? Otherwise I can go check again. Idk, maybe I missed something :/

Sorry for asking so many questions, first time playing the game!

Edited by Kat

1. Uhh guys, where is the Corsola in v6 ? Is it still an event or do i have to fish for it ? I want to breed Earth Power onto my Seismitoad. If it requires Surf, then i'll have to go back to version 5

2. Can you tell me where exactly is the Lombre in v5 ? I'm gonna have to catch that thing to prepare for Valerie.

Edited by biboo195

Finally finished episode 6! Oddly enough Amber was like one of the easiest members for me since I had seismotoad and Swagsire with electabuzz to set up a light screen, though I hate to restart twice so quick claw rain dance could activate lol. She's basically Charlotte lite so nothing really too difficult. if you played Reborn especially back when Charlotte was harder.

The geara/Zetta battle I thought was harder(I was getting crit hax'd like crazy that fight), as was the valor eli//sharon one. In gym leader difficulty current playthrough at least I'd have to place them as Valerie > Marianette > Crawli > Narcissca > Venam > Amber > Angie > Keta

In gym leader difficulty current playthrough at least I'd have to place them as Valerie > Marianette > Crawli > Narcissca > Venam > Amber > Angie > Keta

I remeber the days when Narcissca was at the top of the list lol