Rejuvenation Discussion Thread

Jan

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any tips for avoiding the kecleons for the Sheridan Village help quest for the mystery item? I saved on the kecleon's mat after picking up the item, thinking it would just be a fight with a slightly overleveled kecleon, but instead it warps you to a maze filled with running kecleons that battle you with level 100 kecleons. Should I just try to restore a previous save, because I'm having a lot of trouble with it

Edit: After thinking about it I realized I could just let the kecleons beat my team, so now I guess my question is whether or not I should do the help request now and try to avoid the kecleons, or if I should save up the money and just buy the item later

Edit 2: I did it. Took about 2 hours of save resetting from when I started, but it's possible. Wouldn't reccomend it

Edited by Untixx

I´ve had the nim battle in akuwa town bug/ glitch and im stuck! Can somebody help me?

I think your best bet is to go to the previous save, and try again (make sure to heal before as there are no healing machines before the battle). Just save infront of her and softreset until you win.

I think your best bet is to go to the previous save, and try again (make sure to heal before as there are no healing machines before the battle). Just save infront of her and softreset until you win.

And how can i do that? i tried to go to a previous version but it didnt found anything...

And how can i do that? i tried to go to a previous version but it didnt found anything...

Not a previous version but a previous save file. If you didnt save in the bugged space thats the best, then you just start the game and go from the save before. But if you did save in that bugged spot (which I suppose you did) , then just go to :

you disk name/users/your user name/saved games/pokemon rejuvenation and there delete the file "Game" (if you are really stuck) and there you rename the file which you want to play to "Game".

So if you saved for example 20 times, and the 20th was the bugged spot just rename the 19th save to "Game" and you are good to go.

Hopefully I was clear enough.

Not a previous version but a previous save file. If you didnt save in the bugged space thats the best, then you just start the game and go from the save before. But if you did save in that bugged spot (which I suppose you did) , then just go to :

you disk name/users/your user name/saved games/pokemon rejuvenation and there delete the file "Game" (if you are really stuck) and there you rename the file which you want to play to "Game".

So if you saved for example 20 times, and the 20th was the bugged spot just rename the 19th save to "Game" and you are good to go.

Hopefully I was clear enough.

I have to fight Narcissa again but since im not stuck anymore i dont mind. Thanks a lot man i really wouldnt be able to do something without your help

Beat Angie today! Only gym leader so far I beat first attempt not counting 1st Keta. That whole segment was pretty crazy, although I had the misfortune of choosing team meia in that venam/saki battle beforehand. UGH that battle was annoying since both girls have like 3 hyper potions each and it screwed me over each time, one time I got frozen twice in a row off ice punch then got crit-killed by M.Mawile. It's bad enough their levels are so high for that point and Meia's AI is dumb as rocks + type disadvantages but the potions too? Seemed a bit unnecessarily difficult. Then Drapion was outspeeding like, near everything lol.

I don't know where to go now actually...I thought the crater but I guess not?

Hmmm looking back I think Angie was one of my favorite gym leaders. She's definitely one of the easier ones too, but then again my team was well suited to her(team Infernape FTW).

Can I have multiple save files? If yes, how? I wanna start a new game with one of the new protags, but I've grown attached to the pink-haired girl.

Just rename your current save file into something else different than "Game.rxdata" and you're good

Don't know if this is a dumb question, or if I'm just reading the names of places wrong, but how/where are the wispy ruins/lost village? I'm at the gym battle with Amber, so I have access to every HM I need (to my knowledge), I just need to know where it is. I'm pretty sure it's the thing behind the pokemon center on route 3, but I can't find an entrance. Can anybody help?

Is there any reason for me to keep an odd keystone from mining, or should I just soft reset and look for more fossils? I already have a spiritomb

Edit: I also was wondering if anybody knew the location of the TM for rain dance so I can clear the field in Amber's gym

Edited by Untixx

Rain dance is in valor mountain if I remember right

Hopefully this will mark the end of my hour and a half long search -_-

Edit: Not so sure it's here, only the peak left to check. Let's hope!

Not there, to the Sheridan Badlands I go

Edited by Untixx