Bug Reporting - Version 5

Jan

When the old lady purify your pokemon for the first time with Aelita if you talk to her in her front you can't move luckily i saved before that :P

aregularyoutuber already said that though :x

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Event Simulator needs to be fixed. I re-did the Goldenwood Incident successfully, but the others are bugged. One of the Xen members near the scene of the Dimensional Rift Galvantula got the Breeder Syndrome (re-battles whenever talked to) and nothing else was there beyond that.

• Developers

The Event Simulator needs to be fixed. I re-did the Goldenwood Incident successfully, but the others are bugged. One of the Xen members near the scene of the Dimensional Rift Galvantula got the Breeder Syndrome (re-battles whenever talked to) and nothing else was there beyond that.

This is known and has already been reported.

I was going to have 5.5 up today, but irl stuff happened so it'll be up tomorrow.

guys in terajuma forest there is a glitch on the bridge right before you and Amelia see carnevine that causes you to surf on the land until you exit that part of the map I don't have the error anymore but thought I should mention it

also for some reason the ninetails in the double battle against ren sometimes has drought and sometimes does not

Edited by nepeta100

• Developers

ok this game runs from time on your pc right well I got one win and it wont let me draw again tho its the next day ?????

Known, fixed for 5.5

When my muk is fully minimized and fighting the gym leaders yanmega ad it air slashes it not only hits me every time but knocks the muk out in one hit even at full health. minimize in general seems to make your pokemon take more damage than usual by moves that are not supposed hit for extra damage like that audino that headbutted my grimer in one shot after three minimizes.

At the beginning in Gearen City, once the player can choose their starter, the player walks north into the next room. However, if they walk back into the main hall/PokeCenter, Amaria can be seen again, even though she walked north to the starter room.

8eFZ9r1.png

After updateing to the newest version the game crashed after returning the roggenrola to the guy and the anti helpers show themselves and fight you. also the bridge in the jungle still wont let you cross it

• Developers

After updateing to the newest version the game crashed after returning the roggenrola to the guy and the anti helpers show themselves and fight you. also the bridge in the jungle still wont let you cross it

How does it crash the game? Also that bridge has been very save specific. I haven't been able to reproduce it at all. I can cross all bridges quite fine. So it's naturally going to be harder for me to fix.

How does it crash the game? Also that bridge has been very save specific. I haven't been able to reproduce it at all. I can cross all bridges quite fine. So it's naturally going to be harder for me to fix.

As soon as the battle starts the game goes ape shit and shows the crash pop up thing. also the bridge will let you pass if your comeing from the opposite side then it will let you pass back and forth

Edited by Greed_Demon

• Developers

As soon as the battle starts the game goes ape shit and shows the crash pop up thing. also the bridge will let you pass if your comeing from the opposite side then it will let you pass back and forth

So I went ahead and initiated the event, and the battle started fine... so I'm not sure what's the problem. Do you happen to use a MAC?

I just started with the game and found a sprite error in the beginning on the cruise ship:

You can walk ON the rail in the red marked area:

edit:

not a bug but... you should consider to change Oshawotts behavior, during the starter selection... it get's really annoying when it traps you in the fire or water area

edit 2:

Voltorb Flip - I assume it is a bug:

whenever I lose an 'even' level (2, 4, 6, 8...) my level gets halfed -> from 8 to 4; from 4 to 2

whenever I lose an 'uneven' level (3, 5, 7, 9...) I get dropped back to level 1

BUT sometimes... I just stay on my current level for a second try...

Since I never really played voltorb flip in the original games... I don't know if this is correct behavior...

edit 3:

screw voltorb flip... I played to 20k coins... and after 10k coins my previous observations (above) are... well... they seem pretty random!

Sometimes I don't got dropped a level, sometimes it halfed my level, sometimes it only dropped me by 1 level, and sometimes directly to level 1... at first it seemed to follow the 'even'/'uneven' pattern... but later it begann to be pretty random...

Edited by Cepheus

• Developers

Hello I am on a mac and my game freezes momentarily before the fight with volcanion and then crashes in the middle of the battle. How do I fix this?

Delete Cry 720 in Audio/SE and it should work fine.

A tiny spelling error, right before encountering "SEC" in the Waterfall Cave / the volcano in Sheridan:

Aelia shouts:

"PN, watch out!"

My common-sense is tingling, and I guess PN stands for the PlayerName variable... and therefore the variable isn't properly addressed :P

couldn't take a screenshot because I just clicked through xD

edit:

Here is (the password door) SECs Shadow Toxicroak ... doesn't really look like a Shadow Pokemon to me...

Edited by Cepheus