Bug Reporting - Version 5

Jan

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm about to fight Eli and Sharon at the Wispy Laboratory, and I just wanted to level up some of my pokemon by going onto tall grass. However, i can't get one single wild pokemon to battle. I've also tried fishing but that does not work either.

Edit: IDK if its intentional or not

Edited by mindofakid

Whenever I start up the game in the Wispy Ruins it takes 2 minutes or so for the game to start, and even though the music is the same as it is in Goldenleaf town (I think), it will not play. And when I go back to Goldenleaf town to interact with an NPC, the game crashes. One time I tried to load the game but it crashed before loading me in the Wispy Ruins.

Could someone help with this error?

Script 'PokemonSystem' line15: Errno::ENOENT occurred.

No such file or directory - Data/Map100.rxdata

It always happens when I complete the re-living of goldenwood forest.

The "Re-live events" machine is stuck to Goldenwood Incident. If I activate the PC it tells me an event is active but walking into the event immediately triggers "simulation complete" and kicks me out.

When I use absol sucker punch against talonflame acrobatic its acrobatic went first. Sucker Punch is supposed to go first cause it hits if the opponent is going to attack I don't get it

(This is purely a guess but the most likely option but) Gale Wings, gives priority to flying moves and Talonflame would have higher base speed than Absol.

• Veterans

The "Re-live events" machine is stuck to Goldenwood Incident. If I activate the PC it tells me an event is active but walking into the event immediately triggers "simulation complete" and kicks me out.

The event simulation machine is known to be bugged, and as of right now there's no solution to fixing it, so it's better to simply not use it since it doesn't work anyways.

post-54051-0-94557300-1438108292_thumb.pngI needed to train for the battle against saki and venam but there was an invisible wall blocking me from going to the ship with the breeder. So I went back to version 4 and trained up to the 50s. When I came back the game was all glitched out. The scolipede event reappeared. And Melia is now standing up on the battlefield all alone, and Venam is nowhere to be found.