Bug Reporting - Version 5

Jan

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok the two trainers in goldenleaf woods just befor the stair (befor team xen attack) have there saying mixed up the male npc trainer says somethink like meila is soo pretty I just wanna be like her when I grow up, the female trainer says I wont let you get to meila :unsure:

I don't know if you would count this as a glitch, but meowstic learns different moves via leveling up depending on gender. I was raising a female meowstic and the moves it was learning was based on the male's move set. I've raised a male meowstic as well but his was fine. You may have intentionally done this, but I just wanted to clarify. :)

Edited by Katastrophickid

When I use minimize normal type attacks do more damage for some reason. and always hit to. That breeders audino kicks my grimers ass by just spamming headbutt on him after I minimize.

Edited by Greed_Demon

idk if it has been mentioned yet, but you can clip through trees on valor path if you enter them from the top or top-left... has this been fixed because I'm playing 5.1

Edit: While fighting Zetta I caught his shadow Chesnaught, but then it used spiky shield despite being captured and the game made me use my last used move. I caught it twice in the same battle... Afterwards it proceeded normally.

Edited by Pyrrhon

at the 7th gym i lost at the double against venam and saki. now if i try to battle them again i dont fight with melia in doubles but solo.

i also would like to get that fixed for my game :/

the game stops responding at the first GYM when i battle the harcorde trainer to the right room entrance not letting me make any progress in the game after that. :( i'm sad and frustrated because i wanna keep playing.

• Developers

Comfy tree here

http://prntscr.com/70g8bw

EDIT:

So walking north of this flower I'm on right now...

http://prntscr.com/70h99v

Let's you do this...

http://prntscr.com/70h9gb

You can walk anywhere in the air that isn't walled off

Already reported and fixed for v6

the game stops responding at the first GYM when i battle the harcorde trainer to the right room entrance not letting me make any progress in the game after that. :( i'm sad and frustrated because i wanna keep playing.

Fret not. Did you save? I can get you out of there. Also, I've never heard of this happening. What exactly happened? Are you using a Mac?

simple ability not working? whn my bidoof use defense curl, it just say my bidoof def rise instead or rise harshly

simple ability is working, just like Moxie was but it's kinda bugged or sth. I tried it out on my Swoobat and it took me 2 amnesias to reach full sp.def and 3 calm minds for full sp.def and sp.attack. Also jan, sorry for posting this on the wrong thread but this is a chat mistake you want to fix http://prntscr.com/70m4wh.

Also sth i noticed and didn't quite understand. On the ribbons section of each pokemon Toxicroak has one (after i purified it i noticed), is it for being purified or ...?

Oh and idk if that's intentional but (usually in double battles), when the last remaining pokemon is killed you don't gain exp sometimes.

Edited by timbla

when i fight the hardcore trainer to the right when you enter the first GYM she is standing infront of a right entrance and she has a zubat and a golbat. when i beat the zubat she sends out the golbat right when she throws the pokeball the game stops and it says on the top no responding. so i close the game and try again and it keeps on happening everytime shes sending out the golbat. an no i use windows i have a toshiba laptop very good for gaming.

very good game by the way i love it i enjoy rejuvenation and reborn way more than the original ones thank you for creating these games for us :D

Edited by Hesh

I found some kind of a bug? Dunno, first time i've seen this in my life (with this specific trainer). It's the same thing with what happened with Moxie, the pokemon got killed but its' sprite just stood there till the trainer threw a pokeball. I killed Beautifly {before you fight Rorim.B} with my Houndoum. Prima Donna Marissa. Also Fake Out didn't flinch Rorrim's Vivillon :x.

Oh and in the hotel's cazino the Espurr is named Esupurr.

Edited by timbla