Bug Reporting - Version 5

Jan

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Developers

While trying to quick save after I hit yes, my game crashed.

Where were you when this happened?

Don't know if this is due to me getting the statue wing, standing in front of the old lady in the purification area, or even trying to purify toxicroak whose sprite isn't a shadow pokemon even though it is but i can't move or press z x or c(lucky d works so i could save playing the whole game over from the toxicroak battle wasn't about to be done)

if someone could tell me how to post my game would be helpful searched it and found only people having problems

• Veterans

Don't know if this is due to me getting the statue wing, standing in front of the old lady in the purification area, or even trying to purify toxicroak whose sprite isn't a shadow pokemon even though it is but i can't move or press z x or c(lucky d works so i could save playing the whole game over from the toxicroak battle wasn't about to be done)

if someone could tell me how to post my game would be helpful searched it and found only people having problems

If you want to find your savefile, go to your user folder > saved games > rejuvenation. the game.rxdata file is the one you have to attach to a post using the "my media" option in the reply box on the savefile troubleshooting topic.

I dismantled the machines in the ??? Quest, but after that, nothing else is about and the Scientist isn't around like he should be. I'm playing Version 5.3.2 on my end. :(

That quest is bugged, so the quest doesn't work.

At the help center in Kakori village, you can take the "Battle me once again!!" request, finish it, turn in for reward and then take it again, but since you have already defeated the trainer, it would not let you continue.

If I may suggest: adding an option to abandon a request and pick another one.

i did that before taking the tropius quest now im stuck....

can anyone help me reset my quest in kakori village help center by chance id rather not bug jan if possible since ik hes very busy adding onto this game or should i wait for v6?

Yup it's the inkay one. It may that the request my be bugged for some people.

in the ??? quest, after you hand out the parts and get to the next floor, the room is like it was in venams gym. The doors are to the far left/ right but they don't look like doors. So some people think it's bugged when it's not.

• Developers

Hey, I need help with something, really am enjoying the game by the way. I'm in Narcissa's gym and I'm trapped on the staircase and I can't move. Is there anyway I can fix this problem or will I have to start from the very beginning?

Could you send me your save file so that I can fix your save? Preferably in the Save file troubleshooting thread.

iidk if its just me but after i finished the battle me request, it won't let me choose another request on the board.

http://puu.sh/hIuok/802ac1a1c2.jpg

http://puu.sh/hIurv/65f743c15a.jpg

also the ??? sidequest(one with inkay) won't progress after i find the 2 machine parts, whatsup with that?

i am playing version 5.3.2 , if there is an updated version can someone refer me to that please and thanks.

also the ??? sidequest(one with inkay) won't progress after i find the 2 machine parts, whatsup with that?

Which point are you stuck at exactly? Did Dr. Jenkel make a trampoline with the machine parts?

• Developers

Eh, this isn't really a secret, and I am #done with all the "???" errors happening so there will be a 5.5 that'll fix all of these blasted errors. So just wait for that and you'll be golden.

(hopefully)

Eh, this isn't really a secret, and I am #done with all the "???" errors happening so there will be a 5.5 that'll fix all of these blasted errors. So just wait for that and you'll be golden.

(hopefully)

Welp that's good for shofu i may say.