Bug Reporting - Version 5

Jan

Do we report any placement errors, too? Not sure if anybody's seen this, but in Gearen City, there's a Mistress trainer next to the East Gym standing behind a rock and over a tree. I can still talk to her, but it just seemed odd. This is in version 5.5, too.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny story. My Geodude got Tormented, and I used Rollout. First turn was fine. Every other turn Geodude did nothing and my opponent got a move. I couldn't switch or change moves. Geodude just stood there doing nothing until it got knocked out. (I'm sure this is a Pokemon Essentials glitch. Not sure if you can do anything about it, but I thought I'd throw it out there.)

Also, my Geodude got hit by a Razor Leaf for neutral (??????) damage. I didn't mind, honestly!! It was on the poison field.

Also, smack down is effected by the poison field. That seemed odd to me? But I guess you are "smacking down" the pokemon into the field, so I'm guessing this was intentional.

• Developers

Funny story. My Geodude got Tormented, and I used Rollout. First turn was fine. Every other turn Geodude did nothing and my opponent got a move. I couldn't switch or change moves. Geodude just stood there doing nothing until it got knocked out. (I'm sure this is a Pokemon Essentials glitch. Not sure if you can do anything about it, but I thought I'd throw it out there.)

Also, my Geodude got hit by a Razor Leaf for neutral (??????) damage. I didn't mind, honestly!! It was on the poison field.

Also, smack down is effected by the poison field. That seemed odd to me? But I guess you are "smacking down" the pokemon into the field, so I'm guessing this was intentional.

Noted, ty.

Do we report any placement errors, too? Not sure if anybody's seen this, but in Gearen City, there's a Mistress trainer next to the East Gym standing behind a rock and over a tree. I can still talk to her, but it just seemed odd. This is in version 5.5, too.

I believe it's this?:

http://prntscr.com/75sk97

Yeah, it was weird, but Jan will probably fix it (unless it was intentional, but I doubt that).

• Developers

has the kakori village help center battle quest been addressed? i cant seem to get any more quests.

Talk to her after you beat her again and it should fix itself.

• Developers

it doesnt let me battle her again.

Er, I should've elaborated. Talk to her again and then try to accept another quest. Is that still doing nothing? Are you on v 5.5 or?

Er, I should've elaborated. Talk to her again and then try to accept another quest. Is that still doing nothing? Are you on v 5.5 or?

yes, its still doing nothing. i talk to her, and when i go to the board it says i have to claim my reward. but when i talk to the lady at the desk, she says "when youve finished all of your requests, come tlk to me!"

and yes, im on v 5.5

Dig can hit on flying type, which is not possible.

Just this incase.

Lavitar used dig and it hit on my murkrow which is a part of flying type.

Was it in a cave? Sounds like the Melia fight.

• Developers

It doesn't stand there arrcoding to the field guide.

It was an oversight, but it's true. I'm planning on making a guide thread so that it's always up to date.

Dunno if this is known, it probably is but I'm not about to check nine pages. You've got the event pokemon ability glitch that reborn once had happening. That is that any event pokemon that has two standard abilities cannot naturally have it's hidden ability. I'm not sure if you can change it to the hidden ability using an ability capsule.

• Developers

Dunno if this is known, it probably is but I'm not about to check nine pages. You've got the event pokemon ability glitch that reborn once had happening. That is that any event pokemon that has two standard abilities cannot naturally have it's hidden ability. I'm not sure if you can change it to the hidden ability using an ability capsule.

Yeah this is known. You can change it into the hidden ability if you have a capsule. Which there are a lot of so it isn't tooooo bad. I still want to fix this in the future, though.

I don't know if this have been reported yet but pokemon can still get status effects even with an Substitute

And get stats drop

Edited by Reverse

On inkay's evolution screen it fully evolves but then reverts at the last second to its base evolution. Ive tried holding the screen upside down too XD

Don't know if im doing something wrong or its a bug. (And I'm positive im not hitting hte "B" button)