Awesome kind of runs in the family

Amethyst

Looks great! Your artist does fantastic work :D

Too bad you say you are nerfing her. I really appreciated her being so challenging.

(Though putting that energy ball on your typhlosion got my swampert every time (oops))

Edited by Busti

Uggggggghhhhhhh. I'm sorry but the reborn waifu is strong in this one. Awesome isn't the only thing that runs in the family. I like Charlotte too much I think i'll just leave it at that before I make a fool of myself >>

this "cute" Charlotte clashes so much with her actual "i don't give a damn", cig-smoking image in-game. that said, this wallpaper looks great. :]

her right hand though. they really are an artist's bane

Edited by phoenix_fire
  • Upvote 4

this "cute" Charlotte clashes so much with her actual "i don't give a damn", cig-smoking image in-game. that said, this wallpaper looks great. :]

her right hand though. they really are an artist's bane

Haha, I totally agree with this.

But she does look AMAZING, props to apieceoftofu for that great artwork.

Never knew Charlotte could be so kawaii if she tried. This must be her dere side.

She looks great, like...better than Cain (amazing right? ^_^) but i have to agree with others Charlotte should look like a punk not a moe character...the image is good though so i don't care.

P.S.

And after Florinia, Serra and Noel it her turn to be nerfed...ahhh those freaking noobs it's their fault.

• Upvote 1

I knew I couldn't be alone in shipping those two.

Feels a bit strange seeing her looking this cute; I'd have expected that of Laura rather than her. But hey, she's pretty~

sinks back into the shadows and waits for Meteor wallpapers to turn up

• Upvote 1

Maybe I'm not too surprised, but I know that Charlotte's just a teenager (not quite old enough to be out of the orphanage anyway) and that the burn marks Anna makes note of aren't visible to anyone else - so I kinda anticipated her rugged demeanor to be more of an internal setting hidden behind a deceptively youthful face.

Long exposition cut short, this is exactly how I envisioned Charlotte.

• Upvote 1

While this cutesy take on her is unexpected... I could interpret it as a sort of "don't judge a book by its cover" case. Basically, you do that and you'll be all the more surprised when she burns you.

...Or something along the lines of that, I'm not quite fully awake yet.

sinks back into the shadows and waits for Meteor wallpapers to turn up

This this this

I'm also waiting for a certain Gym Leader's turn but you all know who that is