What Murks Below...

Amethyst

• Administrators

Also:

"Ground attacks always fail"

But Mud Bomb, Mud Shot and Mud Slap get an increase in power? wha?

its because they become poison attacks and still works right?

Sorry, that was an oversight. Those attacks become Water/Poison type (shocker)

• Administrators

You people and your obsession with poison-based fields jesus christ.

Can't say I disagree, but it is thematically appropriate for the region. Plus, the disgusting water has been a theme literally since the start of the game.

Fortunately, this will be the last poison one.

• Upvote 1

This is a great field. Would the move "Thousand Waves" share the same fate as Mud Bomb, Mud Shot, and Smack Down? I mean, it is waves. I know we can't use it, but for the sake of completion, I think it should be added, just like Dark Void was in Luna's field

Also... Heatran would be god in this field.

Can't say I disagree, but it is thematically appropriate for the region. Plus, the disgusting water has been a theme literally since the start of the game.

Fortunately, this will be the last poison one.

Since the Blacksteam factory has been dealt with and fresh water keeps coming in from the waterfall, could it be that in a few episodes the water will naturally clean up after a certain point in the story?

Since the Blacksteam factory has been dealt with and fresh water keeps coming in from the waterfall, could it be that in a few episodes the water will naturally clean up after a certain point in the story?

Maybe but the meteors said that the water is tainted irremediably so we'll probably need a "miracle" (aka Suicune)

Ame, if we have to fight another PULSE Muk, please, for the love of Arceus, don't give it Minimize. I understand the game is supposed to be hard and annoying, but that's just unfair.

That has a solution.Unaware SWAGSIRE and it is game over for muk

Ame, if we have to fight another PULSE Muk, please, for the love of Arceus, don't give it Minimize. I understand the game is supposed to be hard and annoying, but that's just unfair.

The moves Stomp, Steamroller, Body Slam, Dragon Rush, Flying Press, and Phantom Force will now never miss and their base power is doubled when used against the Minimize user.

That would seem enough to deal with that, as plenty of Pokemon learn these moves.

And I believe the Pulse Muk we battled had Protean Muddy Water, Sludge Bomb, Discharge and Earthquake?

Edited by Helia

The moves Stomp, Steamroller, Body Slam, Dragon Rush, Flying Press, and Phantom Force will now never miss and their base power is doubled when used against the Minimize user.

That would seem enough to deal with that, as plenty of Pokemon learn these moves.

And I believe the Pulse Muk we battled had Protean Muddy Water, Sludge Bomb, Discharge and Earthquake?

Well, the Guide says that it gets Muddy Water, Sludge Wave, Discharge, and Mud Bomb. But yeah, I don't remember it having Minimize. It won't be that hard to fight, though, since I'm pretty sure my Malamar could easily outspeed it and defeat it after a few boosts from Superpower (against the other Pokemon whoever PULSE Muk 2.0 belongs to).