If you could make your own mega evolution...

Lord Chespin

fake_mega_xatu_by_nurebaironohoshi-d8hb6

Mega Xatu

75 -> 65 (-10)

70 -> 95 (+25)

95 -> 125 (+20)

70 -> 115 (+45)

95 -> 115 (+20)

Nothing Super Special I could do with this one, I did decide that I'd like to make it more defensive than it was though.

Xatu @ Xatite
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Roost
- Calm Mind
- Air Slash
- Psyshock
1O7TIIsm.png

Mega Xatu

75 -> 65 (-10)

70 -> 95 (+25)

95 -> 125 (+20)

70 -> 115 (+45)

95 -> 115 (+20)

Nothing Super Special I could do with this one, I did decide that I'd like to make it more defensive than it was though.

It would actually be 115 Special Attack, if you're adding 20 points from 95. Slight miscalculation.

• Veterans

mega_rhyperior_by_phatmon66-d8awv9p.png

Mega Rhyperior

140 > 165 (+25)

130 > 160 (+20)

55 > 100 (+45)

55 > 80 (+25)

40 > 25 (-15)

Ability: Solid Rock

The basic idea behind Rhyperior remains the same, it's supposed to be an extremely tanky and hard hitting pokemon that's on the slow side. I dropped it's speed a bit making it even slower while it's special defense went up to a decent level to the point where it should be able to survive a LOT more special moves than before. It's special attack was buffed by a lot so now it can make use of it's extremely varied special movepool on top of it's physical attacks. All in all a very RhyPERIOR Pokemon ;)

• Upvote 1

Mega Marowak

Technician

80 + 20

50 - 30?---|

80 + 30 v

45 + 50 + 30?

Why: i was looking though signature move and i found boneamerag and i thought boneamerag + technician = op AF

Mega Arceus

Protean

120 + 20

120 + 20

120 + 20

120 + 20

120 + 20

i just think this is a cool concept.

Edited by Rosesong

Mega Arceus

Protean

120 + 20

120 + 20

120 + 20

120 + 20

120 + 20

i just think this is a cool concept.

Mega Rayquaza us feeling very alone and needs friends to play with

Mega Eelektross

New ability (Leech touch?): Makes all Contact moves gain (50%?) drain

115 + 25

80 + 35

105 - 30

85 + 30

50 + 40

Why: i think theirs lost potential in Eelektross that needs to be fixed. Also they need to give him thunder fang read his pokedex

entry.

Mega Escavalier

Type: Bug/Steel

Ability: Bulletproof

HP: 75

Attack: 135 -> 170 (+35)

Defense: 105 -> 135 (+30)

Special Attack: 60

Special Defense: 105 -> 135 (+30)

Speed: 20 -> 25 (+5)

Mega Accelgor

Type: Bug

Ability: Tinted Lens

HP: 80

Attack: 70

Defense: 40 -> 55 (+15)

Special Attack: 100 -> 145 (+45)

Special Defense: 60 -> 75 (+15)

Speed: 145 -> 170 (+25)

Just thought I'd make some megas for these two. Mega Escavalier is a slow and powerful attacker, with bulletproof for some nice immunities.. Mega Accelgor has few switchins due to lack of bug buzz resists and is pretty much faster than everything unscarfed, and even a few things scarfed.

Edited by Nyalicirno

Mega Escavalier

Type: Bug/Steel

Ability: Tough Claws

HP: 75

Attack: 135 -> 170 (+35)

Defense: 105 -> 135 (+30)

Special Attack: 60

Special Defense: 105 -> 135 (+30)

Speed: 20 -> 25 (+5)

Mega Accelgor

Type: Bug

Ability:Tinted Lens

HP: 80

Attack: 70

Defense: 40 -> 70 (+20)

Special Attack: 100 -> 145 (+45)

Special Defense: 60 -> 80 (+20)

Speed: 145 -> 170 (+25)

Just thought I'd make some megas for these two. Mega Accelgor is a slow and powerful attacker, especially with most of its moves being a contact move. Mega Accelgor has few switchins due to lack of bug buzz resists and is pretty much faster than everything unscarfed, and even a few things scarfed.

You have put 120 points on mega Accelgor and in the defence you say +20 while it's +30.

Also you type mega Accelgor instead of Escavalier :P

I like both of these megas, but 170 speed on Accelgor seems an overkill... And 170 att on Esca plus the Tough Claws with an awesome defensive typing and stats is quite broken! I'd say another ability would be more fitting, since Escavalier doesn't even has claws :P

You have put 120 points on mega Accelgor and in the defence you say +20 while it's +30.

Also you type mega Accelgor instead of Escavalier :P

I like both of these megas, but 170 speed on Accelgor seems an overkill... And 170 att on Esca plus the Tough Claws with an awesome defensive typing and stats is quite broken! I'd say another ability would be more fitting, since Escavalier doesn't even has claws :P

How to do maths??? How to type??? Man I messed up on that post

Anyway stats should be fixed, replaced tough claws with bulletproof.

Edited by Nyalicirno

Mega Bronzong

HP: 67

Attack: 89 -> 129 (+40)

Defense: 116 -> 146 (+30)

Sp. Attack: 79 -> 89 (+10)

Sp. Defense: 116 -> 146 (+30)

Speed: 33 -> 23 (-10)

BST: 500 -> 600

Ability: Bulletproof

Bronzong's ability makes it immune to Shadow Ball, pretty much the only good Ghost-type move, effectively removing one of its weaknesses. This means you can use Levitate before Mega-evolving to tank Ground-type moves and then get Bulletproof to cover a different weakness. The low Speed makes Gyro Ball and Trick Room even better options. I was considering Steel/Ghost, since it works with the flavor and it's an overall better typing, but I'm not really sure about it.

Time for the mega frog squad!

Mega Seismitoad

Water/Ground

Ability: Regenerator

HP 105

Attack 95 -> 125

Defence 75 -> 95

Sp. Attack 85 -> 100

Sp. Defence 75 -> 95

Speed 74 -> 89

Seismitoad has an awesome typing with only 1 weakness but unfortunately a not so good movepool... So I thought to balance it between offence and defence with a more defencive ability. Regenerator gives it a more reliable recovery than Water Absorb and makes it a good pivot in addition to its typing! It can work as an awesome Stealth Rock setter and can dish good amount of damage with EQ and Drain Punch. Although I didn't want to give it more special attack due to Scald spam, special sets are still really viable thanks to better movepool.

Mega Toxicroak

Poison/Fighting

Ability: Gooey

HP 83

Attack 106 -> 131

Defence 65 -> 90

Sp. Attack 86 -> 106

Sp. Defence 65 -> 75

Speed 85 -> 105

The idea behind this mega is that Toxicroak's Dry Skin now becomes covered with poisonous slime! Gooey is not the best ability for an offensive pokemon, but I didn't want to make it more broken by giving it Tough Claws/Sheer Force etc. But the ability is not completely wasted, since thanks to its defensive boost it can switch into fighting attacks, cripple their speed and either set up with SD/NP or it can recover the lost HP with Drain Punch.

Mega Poliwrath

Water/Fighting

Ability: Swift Swim

HP 90

Attack 95 -> 145

Defence 95 -> 125

Sp. Attack 70

Sp. Defence 90 -> 110

Speed 70

Pretty much a better base Poliwrath with simple stat boosts. No speed boost cause I wanted to show that it remains heavy and muscular, but it is an awesomw swimmer!

Mega Politoed

Water/Fairy

Ability: Pixilate

HP 90

Attack 75 -> 85

Defence 75 -> 90

Sp. Attack 90 -> 115

Sp. Defence 100 -> 130

Speed 70 -> 90

Our beloved (or hated by many) rain caller takes a turn and becomes completely different with its mega evolution. Usualy I don't like to make big changes like this for megas, but I really wanted to show how Politoed transforms completely to something new from the rest of its evolutionary line!!!

Mega Greninja

Water/Dark

Ability: Protean

HP 72

Attack 95 -> 115

Defence 67 -> 77

Sp. Attack 103 -> 140

Sp. Defence 71 -> 91

Speed 122 -> 135

Not that Greninja needs it, but it is quite bad in Ubers. Maybe the stat boost can help it deal with the legendaries and Primals that rampage in the tier...

• Upvote 1

Mega Klinklang

mega_klinklang_sprite_by_locomotive111-d(Sprite by locomotive111)

Type: Electric/Steel

Ability: Technician

HP: 60

Attack: 130

Defense: 125

Special Attack: 100

Special Defense: 115

Speed: 90

Mega Klinklang is the definition of a bulky sweeper. With just one Shift Gear under its belt, it becomes pretty much impossible to stop. The Electric-typing gives it tons of resistances and another STAB move in Wild Charge (and a 4x ground weakness, but it has Magnet Rise), and Technician gives it a substitue- and focus sash-breaking, no-drawbacks, 150 BP move in Gear Grind. Of course, not everything's sunshine and roses; it has no recovery whatsoever, and it thus gets worn down quite easily. It also has trouble with Ground-types, but a lot of ground-types hate switching into a +1 boosted, 150-BP Gear Grind.

Edited by Lord Chespin

Ok, since I'm bored and the pain in my back doesn't let me do anything else other than lying in my bed, I decided to make a bunch of megas!

But I will be posting 2-3 each day, so you might see a few double posts if no one else is interested in the thread...

So lets start:

Mega Floatzel

Water/Fighting

Ability: Water Veil

HP85

Attack 105 -> 135

Defence 55 -> 75

Sp. Attack 85 -> 100

Sp. Defence 50 -> 60

Speed 115 -> 140

I don't know why, but Floatzel always seemed kinda of a fighting type to me. Maybe cause it learns a handful of fighting moves and it's bipedal... Anyway, Mega Floatzel is the definition of glass cannon! Is really fast, outspeeding M-Lop and M-Mane and speed ties with Electrode and M-MewtwoY, and can hit hard with its high attack. But the best thing is that it can't be burned thanks to Water Veil, meaning that physical sets are a bit more tricky to be checked. But ofc it's not everything pretty for our beloved weasel. Its fighting type means that is weak to bird spam, although it still has Aqua Jet for Talonflame. Paralyzing Floatzel pretty much means it becomes useless since anything can cut tgrough its paper defences.

Mega Noctowl

Psychic/Flying

Ability: Insomnia

HP 100

Attack 50 -> 40

Defence 50 -> 70

Sp. Attack 76 -> 126

Sp. Defence 96 -> 106

Speed 70 -> 100

I never understood why Noctowl didn't become a psychic type. Oh, cause GF is completely dumb, how could I forget :P. That's why this mega is going to give some justice to Jhoto's early game bird! The small att drop is to show how much more wise Noctowl becomes upon mega evolving, and that brain>muscles. For ability I was thinking to give it Magic Guard to point out its psychic powers more, but Insomnia fits completely with the Owl pokemon (plus it stays immune to Spore!). Typical stat boosts, to make it strong enough both for bulk and offence, but also staying kind of weak of physical attackers.

Mega Girafarig

Type: Normal/Psychic

Ability: Simple

HP: 70

Attack: 80

Defense: 65 -> 75 (+10)

Special Attack: 90 -> 130 (+40)

Special Defense: 65 -> 80 (+15)

Speed: 85 -> 120 (+35)

This could be potentially dangerous, as Simple lets Girafarig get +4 from Nasty Plot and Agility, and if it has only one, can baton pass them to something else for big threats.

Mega Girafarig

Type: Normal/Psychic

Ability: Simple

HP: 70

Attack: 80

Defense: 65 -> 75 (+10)

Special Attack: 90 -> 130 (+40)

Special Defense: 65 -> 80 (+15)

Speed: 85 -> 120 (+35)

This could be potentially dangerous, as Simple lets Girafarig get +4 from Nasty Plot and Agility, and if it has only one, can baton pass them to something else for big threats.

Wow! That looks pretty much how I considered M-Girafarig when talking to a chat or a thread. Don't remember where though...

Anyway, more megas incoming! Since yesterday, the site was dead today I'll share 3 megas!

I heard you like Birb Spam:

Mega Unfenzant

Normal/Flying

Ability: Gale Wings

HP 80

Attack 115 -> 145

Defence 80 -> 90

Sp. Attack 65 -> 80

Sp. Defence 55 -> 70

Speed 93 -> 123

'Wow Pyrro, are you crazy? 145 attack with Gale Wings is broken!' I hear you say... Then you go to Showdown, you pick Unfezant, you give it Unfezanite, you ignore the ability, and when you type in the 1st moveslot Brav... you realise that Unova's bird can't learn Brave Birdo! :o But that's not enough and you go to serebii/bulbapedia to make sure that's not a glitch but you don't seem to find Brave Bird anywhere. Ok you say, let's see what other flying attacking moves it learns: Sky Attack (hmm not good without Power Herb), Fly (nope better keep searching), Aerial Ace (that's kinda weak) and you finally realise that the best flying STAB it learns is Pluck... Yeah priority Pluck is not gonna break any metagame anytime soon... At least it gets priority Tailwind and Roost!

Mega Peliper

Water/Flying

Ability: Unaware

HP 60

Attack 50

Defence 100 -> 140

Sp. Attack 85 -> 100

Sp. Defence 70 -> 100

Speed 65 -> 80

Peliper was one of the pokemon that you liked when you 1st saw it, but you got tired of it pretty soon cause it kept popping everywhere from water routes to any trainer class! But this mega evolution idea is going to make it really viable, boosting its defences to usable levels and giving it an awesome ability for a defensive mon! M-Peliper is going to say a big NO to any set up sweeper that lacks an electric move and is going to spread Scald-burns while keeps itself healthy with Roost! Add in a possible confusion from a Hurricane and it can become annoying soon!

Mega Swanna

Water/Flying

Ability: Serene Grace

HP 75

Attack 87 -> 120

Defence 63

Sp. Attack 87 -> 120

Sp. Defence 63 -> 73

Speed 98 -> 122

Ok, so you thought that M-Peliper can be annoying until you meet the next bird on the list! Swanna, the other Water/Flying pokemon that makes Gyarados question itself why it still doesn't have a reliable flying move, mega evolves and becomes even more beautiful and majestic taking the ugly duckling fairytale one step further! But don't get fooled by its beauty, cause a real monstrosity is hiding behind it: 60% Scald-burn, 60% Air Slash-flinch and 60% Hurricane-confusion is gonna create new nightmares to those who think that Togekiss is evil! At least M-Swanna has no defences at all and a Stealt Rock weakness making it think twice before taking a hit.

Mega Volbeat
Type: Bug/Fairy

Ability: Dazzling
HP: 65
Attack: 73
Defense: 55 -> 60 (+5)
Special Attack: 47 ->100 (+53)
Special Defense: 75 -> 85 (+10)
Speed: 85 -> 117 (+32)

BST: 400 -> 500

New Move: Moonblast (It learns Moonlight already, soooo)

This firefly was cursed by Game Freak's cruel joke of giving it Tail Glow while having higher attack than special attack. Worry not, however, as it has an actually workable Special Attack stat now! While you may think it's just a "lesser Manaphy", it has many viable moves and coverage. With its ability, it out-right counters Crawdaunt and Azumarill, hitting the former with a Moonblast and the latter with a Thunderbolt, in a 1v1 battle. It can also run a Baton Pass set to not make its Tail Glow go to waste when walled by special tanks such as Chansey.

Mega Illumise
Type: Bug/Fairy

Ability: Dazzling
HP: 65
Attack: 47 -> 100 (+53)
Defense: 55 -> 75 (+20)
Special Attack: 73 -> 73
Special Defense: 75 -> 95 (+20)
Speed: 85 -> 92 (+7)

New Move: Belly Drum (Breed from Hariyama/Makuhita)

The sister of Volbeat, Illumise is here to turn the tide! With its new Belly Drum and its old Roost, it can do a great job on self-preserving and sweeping with Belly Drum. It can beat out against other Belly Drummers that relied on priority such as Linoone and Azumarill, and outspeeding Slurpuff before it activates its Unburden. It also has a lot of physical moves to work with, such as Ice Punch and Thunder Punch. Unfortunately, it's middling speed makes it easy to be revenge-killed, as it lacks a priority move outside of Quick Attack. It greatly appreciates being passed some Speed Boosts, or even setting up Tailwinds itself.

Edited by IntSys

New day and a new set of megas to share with you! :D

Today we have a trio of pokemon that is kind of forgetable and many fans seems to hate.

Pseudo-starters react to their mega stones:

Mega Simisage

Grass

Ability: Sap Sipper

HP 75

Attack 98 -> 125

Defence 63 -> 73

Sp. Attack 98 -> 125

Sp. Defence 63 -> 73

Speed 101 -> 127

Mega Simisear

Fire

Ability: Flash Fire

HP 75

Attack 98 -> 125

Defence 63 -> 73

Sp. Attack 98 -> 125

Sp. Defence 63 -> 73

Speed 101 -> 127

Mega Simipour

Water

Ability: Storm Drain

HP 75

Attack 98 -> 125

Defence 63 -> 73

Sp. Attack 98 -> 125

Sp. Defence 63 -> 73

Speed 101 -> 127

Originaly I was planning to make them immune to their weakness by rottating the abillities. But I thought that it was too much and they would need a very special design to show that they have an opposite type ability. So I decided to keep the standard distribution of abilities and types.

The elemental monkeys have an amazing offensive movepool and some very cool status moves too! All of them have access to awesome set up moves and with the stat boost they get due to mega evolution they can become quite terrifying :o.

Since the last 3 days my area was getting shaked a lot by earthquakes, today I decided to share 2 ground types!

Mega Stunfisk

Ground/Electric

Ability: Arena Trap

HP 109

Attack 66 -> 76

Defence 84 -> 113

Sp. Attack 81 -> 101

Sp. Defence 99 -> 140

Speed 32

The trap fish pokemon with the most derpy face becomes a real trapper! Stunfisk imo can be a very healthy trapper (cough Gengar/Gothitele cough) that is not complete garbage like Dugtrio. Stunfisk doesn't get any set up moves outside of Curse, which can't make it broken by any means due to bad physical movepool. But thankfully Stunfisk gets a lot of status inducing moves like T-Wave, Toxic and Yawn. Add in a very possible burn from Scald, and it can cripple almost any pokemon it wants. Flying types that can't be trapped are afraid of electic STAB and Restalk users that can heal statuses only gives it more HP to get from Pain Split.

Mega Gliscor

Ground/Flying

Ability: Tough Claws

HP 75

Attack 95 -> 140

Defence 125 -> 150

Sp. Attack 45

Sp. Defence 75 -> 95

Speed 95 -> 105

Mega Gliscor becomes a completely different pokemon from its base form and goes full on the offence. 140 Attack Tough Claws might seem very strong, but unfortunately Gliscor's main attacks, EQ and Stone Miss, are not contact moves... Consider that Acrobatics can't hit for full power and Mega Gliscor doesn't seem very threatening. But if you look at its movepool you will find out that most of its coverage moves are contact. That can make it very unpredictable to what moves it will carry and thus switching into needs a second thought. Add in 3 great set up moves in the form of SD, Rock Polish and Hone Claws and M-Gliscor can become a deadly set up sweeper!

Hey, speaking of earthquakes...

Mega Whiscash

Type: Water/Ground

Ability: Sap Sipper

HP: 110

Attack: 108

Defense: 103

Special Attack: 56

Special Defense: 101

Speed: 90

With Sap Sipper and its typing, Mega Whiscash has no weaknesses! Unfortunately, its prowess as a bulky tank is weakened by its lack of reliable recovery, so it's better as a setup sweeper with Dragon Dance. With said move, it can do impressive damage between its two STAB moves and Zen Headbutt for coverage. Sadly, with only an 108 base attack and a base 90 speed, it's kind of slow and weak, even with a dragon dance boost.

Today we have only 1 pokemon BUT with 2 different mega evolutions!

Here is everyone's favorite Lord Goomy's final form:

Mega Goodra X

Dragon

Ability: Poison Heal

HP 90

Attack 100 -> 120

Defence 70 -> 90

Sp. Attack 110 -> 150

Sp. Defence 150 -> 185

Speed 80 -> 65

Mega Goodra Y

Dragon/Poison

Ability: Gooey

HP 90

Attack 100

Defence 70 -> 120

Sp. Attack 110 -> 125

Sp. Defence 150 -> 165

Speed 80 -> 100

I'm not in the mood though today to share my thoughts behind each of this mega :/. Maybe I'll edit it tommorow (or not...)

Riding on pyrr's bandwagon, I'm here with two mega evolutions for Hydreigon!

Mega Hydreigon X
Dark/Dragon

Ability: No Guard

HP: 92
Attack: 105 -> 165 (+60)
Defense: 90 -> 100 (+10)
Special Attack: 125 -> 105 (-20)
Special Defense: 90 -> 95 (+5)

Speed: 98 -> 143 (+45)
BST: 600 -> 700

Growing vicious fangs, strong legs, and a strengthened tail, Hydreigon graces upon the soils of the battlefield! With No Guard, it gets Iron Tail and Stone Edge/Head Smash that never miss! Its newfound speed that comes from its legs let it outpace even Mega Mewtwo Y! With its stats, it gets to take greater advantage of its physical movepool. The only problem is that it can't really do much once you manage to wall it, depending on what coverage it is running.

Mega Hydreigon Y
Dark/Dragon

Ability: No Guard

HP: 92
Attack: 105 -> 105
Defense: 90 -> 95 (+5)
Special Attack: 125 -> 180 (+55)
Special Defense: 90 -> 95

Speed: 98 -> 143 (+45)

BST: 600 -> 700

Unlike the X Mega, the Y Mega Hydreigon prefers using No Guard to patch up Draco Meteor, Fire Blast and Focus Blast's wavering accuracy. Albeit lackluster in Ubers due to the generally high bulk of Pokemon there, it's a powerful force to be reckoned with in OU, capable of breaking walls not named Chansey and U-Turn out with ease.

Edited by IntSys

I'm really trying to avoid double posting, but the thread seems semi dead...

Whatever, today we will have 2 majestic mega evolution. A dancer and a queen!

Mega Belossom

Grass/Fairy

Ability: Dancer

HP 75

Attack 80 -> 70

Defence 95 -> 105

Sp. Attack 90 -> 135

Sp. Defence 100 -> 135

Speed 50 -> 70

What a fitting ability S&M is going to bring us for M-Belossom! Belossom is very known for its dancing skills and the design concept I have behind this mega are the Hula Dancers that fit perfectly in the Alola region (now I'm waiting for a Grass/Fire Alola form for Jynx based on Hula dancers to save that hideous design!). M-Belossom has a respectable bulk and a very threatening Sp. Attack! Unfortunately Belossom's offensive movepool is very limited to dual STAB, Sludge Bomb and Hidden Power making it easy to be walled by steel types like most grass types. But thankfully is also blessed with amazing status moves, most notably dual powder and Synthesis/Moonlight.

Mega Vespiquen

Bug/Flying

Ability: Shield Dust

HP 70

Attack 80 -> 130

Defence 102 -> 72

Sp. Attack 80 -> 130

Sp. Defence 102 -> 72

Speed 40 -> 100

Diancie thinks it's all pretty and powerful with its strong mega evolution. But Diancie is just a mere princess, here we have the real deal, the all mighty Bee Queen! Ok, M-Vespiquen might not be as powerful as M-Diancie due to worst typing, worst ability and worst stats but it shares the same idea. She trades its quite high defences for very strong offences making it a glass cannon. Shield Dust might not seem very powerful but it fits a lot since pollen creates a yellow dust around bee hives. It also stops PUP users (most notably M-Kanga), random hax statuses (coughScaldcough) and stray flinches that are always annoying (if only it could stop crits too...).