If you could make your own mega evolution...

Lord Chespin

Just a couple Mega ideas I had :P

478.gif

Mega Froslass

Type: Ice/Ghost

Ability: Accursed Soul (If this 'mon is fainted by an attack from full health, the attacking 'mon also faints)

HP: 70

Atk: 80 -> 100 (+20)

Def: 70 -> 80 (+10)

Sp.A: 80 -> 110 (+30)

Sp.Def: 70

Speed: 110 -> 150 (+40)

Total BST: 480 -> 580

Essentially, trading the ability to use Focus Sash in return for making sure that anything strong enough to KO it before it can setup Spikes and similar gets downed too.

675.gif

Mega Pangoro

Type: Fighting/Dark

Ability: Painful Power (Boosts the power of this 'mons moves by 30%, at the cost of losing 10% HP after every attack - Essentially Life Orb as an ability)

HP: 95

Atk: 124 -> 180 (+56)

Def: 78 -> 70 (-8)

Sp.Atk: 69

Sp.Def: 71 ->81 (+10)

Speed: 58 -> 100 (+42)

Total BST: 495 -> 595

Given how the the Y/AS Dex talks about Pangoro being a berserker, giving it a permanent Life Orb effect seemed like a reasonable idea. Not sure whether it should be able to stack with LO too, but flavour-wise having it stack would make sense.

They are holding a mega stone. They cannot stack LO.

If it where in balanced hackmons no it wouldn't. Actually double LO would be scary as hell in hackmons.

for this guy i had two ideas

1-this is the normal one.

mega golem

type:rock/ground

ability:impermeable armor(halves the damage the user takes from water,ice and fire attacks)

hp:80

atk:160(+40)

def:180(+50)

sp atk:55

sp def:100(+35)

speed:20(-25)

total:595

this golem becomes bigger,heavier and slower than before.the rock becomes very thick and almost impossible to be penetrated by attacks(its weaknesses are:2x fighting,ground,steel and water;4x grass,ice becomes 1x and fire 0.25x)1 less weakness and one one types that damages it less

2.the seond one is where my creativity takes over

mega golem

type:rock/ground

ability:dry skin

hp:80

atk:170(+50)

def:85(-45)

sp atk:55

sp def:85(+20)

speed:120(+75)

total:595

this is where golem escapes the rock and the real golem comes out.a fast hard hitting lizard pokemon.(its weaknesses are 2x fighing,steel,ground and ice;4xgrass; water becomes 0x and fire rises to 0.625x)once again 1 less weakness and one immunity gained at the cost of fire movs damaging it a little bit more.

want to know what you guys think about this!!!!

I want to do a Mega Clefable.

036.gif

Type: Fairy

Ability: Magic Guard

HP: 95

Atk: 50 (-20)

Def: 123 (+50)

SpA: 125 (+30)

SpD: 120 (+30)

Spe: 60 (+0)

Bst: 573 (no, not a mistake, take a look at Mega Alakazam)

It's basically a bigger and bulkier blob, Fairy is pretty much the perfect defensive typing, any secondary type that would fit thematically would actually make Clefable worse. I played with the thought of a Fairy/Ghost Clef after the old Gengar - Clefable theories though.

Edited by Sohn der Höhe

Mega clawitzer
Type: Water/Steel
Ability: Mega Launcher

(It retracts its small body into its massive claw, which has hardened futher and got red patterns on it)

HP 71
Atk 73
Def 88 -> 98 (+10)
SpA 120 -> 200 (+80)
SpD 89 -> 99 (+10)
Spe 59
(BST 600)

Just firing nukes (SpA reaches 499 with full investment and a neutral nature. Flash Cannon from this with all its boosts can murder any Fairy type instantly). Likes speed support, but can take moderate hits too.

Mega clawitzer

Type: Water/Steel

Ability: Mega Launcher

(It retracts its small body into its massive claw, which has hardened futher and got red patterns on it)

HP 71

Atk 73

Def 88 -> 98 (+10)

SpA 120 -> 200 (+80)

SpD 89 -> 99 (+10)

Spe 59

(BST 600)

Just firing nukes (SpA reaches 499 with full investment and a neutral nature. Flash Cannon from this with all its boosts can murder any Fairy type instantly). Likes speed support, but can take moderate hits too.

if that thing happens it is going to need a cannon bigger than the 3 m-blastoise cannons combined.with tailwind/speed batton pass it is going to be a monster

Why is it wearing Pikachu's ear as a hat?

While I don't know the artist who did that, I assume what they were going for is giving this mega swalot the same quill-like feature gulpin has on its head, with the added detail of a black tip. It does look like a pikachu's ear, but I dare to say that is just coincidence.

if that thing happens it is going to need a cannon bigger than the 3 m-blastoise cannons combined.with tailwind/speed batton pass it is going to be a monster

Ofc, it's almost its entire body. And it is still crippled by paralysis. But you can also go for Trick Room if you like....

Mega Cryogonal

Type: Ice/Steel

Ability: Sniper

Attack: 50 -> 50

Defense: 30 -> 45 (+15)

Special Attack: 95 -> 150 (+55)

Special Defense: 135 -> 140 (+5)

Speed: 105 -> 130 (+25)

New Moves: Focus Energy

Frost Breath abuse, plus new typing plus Flash Cannon STAB, fun times.

• 1 month later...

Reviving this thread to make the Fan Club great again!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you..... *drums in the background*

Mega Granbull

eYJVk0C.gif

Type: Fairy

Ability: Rattled

HP: 90

Atk: 120 --> 150 (+30)

Def: 75 --> 107 (+32)

SpA: 60 --> 60 (+0)

SpD: 60 --> 88 (+28)

Spe: 45 --> 55 (+10)

This chap represents a royal beatdown to the foes that dare enter its path, especially when they decide to use a move its typing resists. With an Intimidate in its base form and acceptable defenses, it can function as an early game physical tank, which can mega evolve and seize any opportunity against U-turn and Knock off to increase its speed, while taking little to no damage from those attacks. It's a creation meant to punish the meta for spamming such moves, and retaliate with a huge 150 Atk stat and powerful moves in its arsenal like Play Rough, Close Combat, Crunch, the elemental Punches and Fangs, Stone Miss, Earthquake and more devastating moves. If you like you can keep a support set, as moves like T-wave and Heal Bell are always welcome. Mega Granbull fits in balanced and offensive teams, and is a nice option if you need a strong physical mega that can take a punch or two, and stop the spam of common moves your team may have problems with. It can appreciate wish support as well us teammates that can stop scald spam. Other than that, go out there, use it and wreck shit up!

• Upvote 1

Mega Machamp

Type: Fighting

Ability: Guts

HP: 90
Atk: 130 --> 170 (+40)

Def: 80 --> 110 (+30)

SpA: 65

SpD: 85 --> 100 (+15)

Spe: 55 --> 70 (+15)

This allows Machamp to function as an powerful wallbreaker. It already has decent coverage moves, with access to Earthquake, Close Combat, Stone Edge, the Elemental Punches and other moves as well. Guts furthers its ability to check defensive Pokemon by making it dangerous to status. Mega Machamp also gets increased bulk, making it somewhat difficult to take down. It also gets a 15 point boost in speed, to help it out speed Pokemon such as normal Tyranitar and make it consistently check powerful threats.

(Also, am I the only one bothered by Mega Alakazam's 90 BST increase?)

Mega Musharna

Type: Psychic/Fairy

Ability: Analytic

HP: 116

Attack: 55

Defense: 85 -> 115 (+30)

Special Attack:107 -> 157 (+50)

Special Defense: 95 -> 125 (+30)

Speed: 29 -> 19 (-10)

New Moves: Moonblast

Not sure why Musharna doesn't get Moonblast so I gave it the move and now it gets STAB \o/. Analytic makes Musharna super strong since it will almost always move second due to its low speed... that I lowered even more! The extra bulk is really helpful for taking hits, and it's on par with Mega Audino, so don't expect to take this thing out except with the strongest of Steel/Poison/Ghost moves.

Well, looks like I might as well contribute to this thread again, seeing as how I started it and all. Say hello to...

Mega Pidgeot Y (The Canon Mega Pidgeot becomes Mega Pidgeot X)

Type: Fairy/Flying

Ability: Pixilate

HP: 83 HP

Attack: 135

Defense: 80

Special Attack: 70

Special Defense: 80

Speed: 131

Unlike Mega Pidgeot X, which is designed to abuse No Guard and Hurricane, this guy's designed to get two great STAB moves in Return and Brave Bird. It even has quick attack to get the jump on priority users (and thanks to Pixilate, it hits deceptively hard), U-turn to get out of bad match-ups, and roost to heal itself. Heck, it's even faster than Mega Pidgeot X, as it doesn't have to buff its weaker attacking stat with its Mega. Unfortunately, it has no real way of touching steel-types, but that's what U-turn's for.

Edited by Lord Chespin

Mega Shuckle

Bug/Rock

Ability: Wonder Guard

Attack: over 9000

Speed: over 9000

Special attack: over 9000

Defense; over 9000

Special Defense: over 9000

HP: over 9000

Shuck norris

...sigh. Chuck Norris and Over 9000 were both memes from the past.

Mega Ariados

Typing: Bug/Poison

Ability: Arena Trap

Attack: 90 -> 150

Defense: 70 -> 100

Sp. Attack: 55 -> 30

Sp. Defense: 60 -> 100

Speed: 40 -> 35

Koga's favorite PU Spider turns into a gargantuan moving fortress, laying spider webs all over the place, trapping the opponent.

Mega Ariados is geared toward revenge-killing offensive threats with Sucker Punch and Baton-Passing Agility/Substitute. It's also blessed with an excellent pre-mega ability in Insomnia. Allowing it to switch in against Amoonguss' Spore. Unfortunately, Ariados is easily forced out due to its common weaknesses and its inability to recover its own health without running Rest+Sleep Talk.

Revenge-Killer set:

Ariados @ Ariadosite

Ability: Insomnia
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Shadow Sneak
- Substitute/Protect

- Baton Pass

Sucker Punch can be used to terminate fast threats. Shadow Sneak is an alternative to pick off weakened threats. Substitute can be used to predict a non-attacking move from the opponent (because of Sucker Punch), Protect can be used to safely Mega-Evolve. Baton Pass can be used to net a safe switch for another Pokemon, or to pass a Substitute.

Baton Pass set:

Ariados @ Ariadosite

Ability: Relaxed
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def (8 SpD instead of 8 Atk if not running Fell Stinger)
Impish Nature
- Night Shade
- Agility / Substitute
- Substitute / Protect / Fell Stinger

- Baton Pass

Minimum speed is used to preserve the quality of Ariados' ability to give its teammates a safe Baton Pass. Night Shade's your go-to stall move that can do decent damage. Fell Stinger can be used along with Night Shade to give its teammate a more powerful boost. If you're using Fell Stinger, Substitute is recommended for the second moveslot instead of Agility, to ensure that Ariados doesn't get revenge-killed before getting to pass the boosts.

Hazard Utility set:

Ariados @ Ariadosite

Ability: Insomnia
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Sticky Web
- Toxic Spikes
- Substitute / Night Shade / Rest

- Baton Pass

Standard stuff, set up hazards and net an ally a free switch.

Edited by IntSys
  • Upvote 1

Okay, I've got a trio of water-types comin' atcha today.I think one of them (Masquerain) was done earlier, but I made some tweaks to it, so I guess it's okay. Here we go!

Mega Feraligatr

Type: Water

Ability: Sheer Force

HP: 85
Attack: 140

Defense: 120

Special Attack: 79

Special Defense: 120

Speed: 86 Speed

This guy's designed to be a setup sweeper in various ways, whether it be as a wallbreaker with swords dance, a revenge killer with agility, or a balance between the two with dragon dance. Sheer Force Waterfall hits stupidly hard even without a boost, and it has great coverage in ice punch and crunch. It even has priority in aqua jet! Of course, it's quite slow without a boost, but eh, that's what aqua jet's for.

Mega Azumarill

Type: Water/Fairy

Ability: Huge Power

HP: 100

Attack: 90

Defense: 90

Special Attack: 90

Special Defense: 90

Speed: 80

Um, I think I've created a monster. This thing has a disgustingly high attack, and awesome bulk. Sure, it's sorta slow and lacks recovery, but it has aqua jet, so it's not too worried. I may have to go back to the drawing board on this one...

Mega Masquerain

Type: Bug/Water

Ability: Serene Grace

Attack: 35

Defense: 102

Special Attack: 120

Special Defense: 92

Speed: 95

This Mega's designed to be a bulky quiver dance sweeper and a status spreader with scald. It has surprisingly good bulk, access to recovery in roost, and can even set up hazards with sticky web! Sure, its defensive typing's awful before Mega Evolving, but it at least gets a good pre-mega ability in Intimidate, allowing it to set up more easily.

I wonder if anybody's going to pick up on my theme for Megas recently...

EDIT: Based on Amanojaku's critique, I've decided to edit Mega Azumarill so it's less broken and Mega Masquerain's Attack drop a bit less drastic.

Edited by Lord Chespin