If Pokemon were real

Honestly, I wouldn't want Pokemon to be real. Well actually I would, but on the condition that weather-related abilities are activated at will, and aren't automatic like in the games... Seriously, who wants walking sandstorms/hailstorms to wander around their town?

Just in case, I'd get myself some bulky Fighting-type for those Ttars and Abomasnows. Then again, the uncanny umanoid look of things like Machamp, Hariyama and Conkeldurr would probably creep me out, specially in case of female specimens...

Well, my partner Pokemon would definitely be a Cyndaquil. I'd probably just use a team of my favorites, such as Aggron, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Armaldo, Abra, etc... Though in all honesty, I don't think I could make Pokemon fight if they were real. I'd feel horrible about it. :( (It'd be slightly easier with an Aggron as opposed to a Cyndaquil though.)

I'm not going to go through that whole "omg so many bad things would happen if pokes were real" cuz that's cheap :I

So, assuming we live in a world perfectly suited for pokemons:

I'd have a Weavile ofc. Preferably, one that i got as a Sneasel and took my time to care of it until it became a Weavile.

I'd have a Gardevoir too, since Gardevoirs always protect their trainers :I

And a Pidgeot with the mega stone for the flying convenience.

Providing they were real would our animals become non-existant so essentially we would be eating poke-meat (meat made from poke's not for pokes).... because ide miss bacon way too much. Anyways ass for the pokemon ide have ide probably have to stick with dragons and screw the damn fairy types, they suck a new class that became the new overpowered force that seriously nerfed dragons, only being weak to Poison and steel makes you have to carry additional useless poke's with weak coverage elsewhere just to deal with them(sorry i know people are gonna say Gengar and how its not a waste of a slot but still) I just miss old gen mechanics. Although I love the Idea of having a team of Houndooms and Arcainines in the garden xD

i would try to use my ideal team but at the same time, i would mix it up once in a while!

as for them existing.... yeah i can see a lot of more bad things happening... but yes also its good things. remember! everything has a dark and light side to things...

Just as Pokemon Reborn has shown us :P

I'd love to use bugs. Even have a scyther as a starter. But Scythers do seem rare, so more likely an awesome Venipede.

I think I actually did use insurgence's monopoke run to choose Venipede as my starter and started my monobug run with it.

Insurgence is not kind to bug users, two of the first 3 gyms are anti bug. Thank goodness for that shuckle before the first gym

My partner would probably be Pidgeot, Talonflame, or Swellow. I'd use my flying partner to travel the world and see what only the bird can see. The rest of my team would be a dark or electric type, a fighting type, a fire type, a water type, and a grass type. Not too worried about which pokemon fill which roles, but my flying would have to be one of those three. Talonflame would fill the fire type slot as well so if I had that one, instead of a fire on its own I would add in a normal type. Probably Furret or Linoone.

I'd get a bunch of them and try to become a gym leader in my region, probably. Until some snotty 10 year old comes along, beats me and makes me want to travel with him/her on their gym run. Maybe a bug or Poison gym, but definitely a Whimsicott on my shoulder.

AT.

ALL.

TIMES.

I think my Trainer card says it all. I mean with Entei I can climb on his back and just go to places or even hitch a ride of Charizard or Yveltal's bak and fly anywhere, or maybe ride ontop of Metagross and just take a ride anywhere xD Imagine a Metagross on the road xD Of course I would substitute Groudon for Joltik or Galvantula but due to I get scared of spiders..... I would have to go with the next best thing, Shaymin. I mean that cute little fella..... You could just pick Shaymin up and kiss it. And Giratina I would substitute for either Aegislash or Golurk.

Im kind of a fan of psychic types. In game they may not be so overwhelming or so strong or idk, but if it was real life, i'm sure psychic types would actually rule the world, since with their psychic abilities they could force anyone do anything XD. Anyway, let's stay to the normal stuff and given the fact that pokemon's height won't be like the one in pokedex or Titans, but normal such as in the anime, i'd deffinitely pick Fennekin for my starter and would be on the look for a male ralts and a dawn stone :P and deffinitely a shiny female ralts for my gardevoir :3. After that i'd only kill Diantha and steal her mega stone :D.

I often think of what would happen if Pokemon became real. What I'd hope would happen would be the strange appearance of Pokemon eggs appearing to children and teens which will hatch after three days. Those that are left somewhere end up as wild Pokemon who other trainers are likely to befriend. Those kept would form bonds with those who hatched them and end up as their partners. I, personally, would hope that the egg I get in that scenario would be a Riolu egg and, while I wouldn't compete in battles often, I would enter the Pokemon contests, as they seem like they'd be a less tense and dangerous affair than battling in a world where potions, revives and centers aren't yet in existence.