Site/Server Suggestions, Maintenance, & Discussion

Arkhi

You can remove the "?" next to my name. I support it.

Anyway, i think this counts as a bug: Cal's Blazer appears twice in the sprite shop. Shouldn't the original Blazer be merged with the variations?

Edited.

The problem with Cal's Blazer is that the odd one out (the light blue one) lacks an apostrophe in Cal's. It's listed as "Cals Blazer". So yes, it should be merged with the others.

Anyways, something I want to say is that the Site Shop should be updated more often. Like, it's been about three days and the Shop still hasn't had a refill.

Well, different items are restocked a different times. Check the next time they're restocked. If you think they need to be restocked more frequently, then say so again in this thread. With the increase in active members, it may be time to reevaluate the supply of these items.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suggestion: An option to permanently disable emoticons on posts since apparently i'm not the only one bothered by the wynaut.

Certain emotes can make some serious discussions look like a joke, and not everyone pays attention to edits.

Don't know how many people would actually support that, but it's an idea.

On a side note: Can we pin this before it gets lost on the Sea of Grand Hall intros?

hUwWMG4.png

Just click that box and then you can ask "Why not Zoidberg?" to your heart's content.

Edit: Oh, doing it permanently. That's something different. I gotcha. Added to the OP.

This is something I want to get off my chest, since I don't need excess stress. I feel that some rules are being enforced a bit too harshly. Sure, they can be enforced, but tone down on the strictness of them. Nobody likes a sourpuss ruining someone's day.

I'll add it to the OP. In the meantime, could you expand on what you mean? Should there be more warnings and less punishing? Or maybe less warning in general?

Edit: Added to OP. The OP was also edited to include a Change Log (archives the shuffling of topics).

I'll add it to the OP. In the meantime, could you expand on what you mean? Should there be more warnings and less punishing? Or maybe less warning in general?

Edit: Added to OP. The OP was also edited to include a Change Log (archives the shuffling of topics).

Less warning in general is what i'm leaning towards.

Less warning? I've been on this forum for over a year now, and I've never gotten any lol. A year doesn't mean much compared to other members, but just behave. You can joke around, but there are things that aren't going to be taken seriously if this place gets more lax. I think Reborn is ok with the rules now, and not once had a auth complained to me about my posts or attitude.

I kind of have to agree with Skitty here.. Even I haven't received a warning point as of now, and there are often times when stuff does get out of hand on the forums.. Having the rules and enforcing them does help keep stuff under control, specially when there are new members intentionally or unintentionally creating a chaos..

I suggest a better form of contact for those who don't have accounts.

Like, an official site email or something.

Reason: What I just went through trying to get an account and failing.

If there's nothing more to say on the topic of reducing strict enforcement in Reborn, then I'll be archiving the discussion topic sometime soon.

Adding Chubbs's suggestion to the OP.

• Administrators

That... is probably doable, if I had any idea where it is, and where to copy-paste it several times once I find it. ...Probably.

... maybe.

i don't actually think so.

sorry

What do you mean by the help files being outdated? It's not surprising, but to be honest I didn't even know those existed. I don't know if that's something I can update.

EDIT:

Maybe a Link under Messenger that says Notifications? I hate having to go to the 'Edit Settings' page just to see if I got notifications, but that's just me.

I have an idea as to how to do this, so I'll try that. If it works, there'll be a link right where you suggested :P

EDIT: It's not as simple as I thought it would be, but I'll make Ame try it eventually. It can't be too hard.

Thanks to Dan, I assume, since he was working on this when I went to sleep last night, this has been done. Not quite RIGHT where it was suggested, but it's there now.

Help Files are these:

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=help

It was a choice for where to search something, so I grew curious and found it. When I looked, it had some pretty outdated information.

Oh, by the way, I think it could be cool to have a "like" system for the Status Updates. It may or may not affect your Reputation Points. But there's a few nice Status Update that I'd want to like because I, well, like them. This may be too hard to implement, since I don't know much about Internet stuff, but it's a small suggestion.

Oh, by the way, I think it could be cool to have a "like" system for the Status Updates. It may or may not affect your Reputation Points. But there's a few nice Status Update that I'd want to like because I, well, like them. This may be too hard to implement, since I don't know much about Internet stuff, but it's a small suggestion.

Done & done! Added to the OP.

Perhaps you should add the suggestions here to this thread in the Nightclub and add the suggestions from the Nightclub to this one? It could help people not repeat suggestions others made.

Also, yay, Notifications are here!