Favorite Eevee evolution?

jamesw0102

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sylveon is my favorite pokemon so logically it's also my favorite Eeveelution.

Aside from Sylveon I really like Espeon and Vaporeon, during the BW BWII era I had a sun team and both were part of it, Magic Bounce is hillarious.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

*Slamming my fists on the table* Um-bre-on! Um-bre-on! UM-BRE-ON! UM-BRE-ON!!

Mostly because I'm a sucker for lunar themes. Special mention goes to Jolteon, which I used on accident during my first XY run. Turns out Jolteon is a pretty good special sweeper for the main game! And it looks like fun to use in meta! Unlike Toxic Umbreon. Yuuuuck, that's vile.

Jolteon, without a doubt.

During my time as Surge, this thing served me quite well on multiple occasions... and it's continued to serve me well ever since. IT always warms my heart to see a big bad dragon drop like a fly the moment a Lightning Fox hits it with a Hidden Power Ice.

Flareon gets an honorable mention too though... anyone who ever read Surge Story will know precisely why I've a fondness of the little firefox RIP Infantry

For competitive Pokemon battling purposes, definitely Sylveon. Sylveon has been a staple of a lot of my VGC teams because Pixilate Hyper Voice is just amazing in a Doubles setting. I think I ran probably three or four different variations of Sylveon over the course of the past VGC season.

On just aesthetics and sentimental value...probably Jolteon. An old OG MVP for me back in the older games that I played.