Offical Reborn Bed, Wed, Behead Thread. :P

RagesSorrow

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bed: this one I haven't quite thought about it until now (I wonder why ¬¬), but if I must choose, then... Cain? I mean the bitch's always talking of how good he's in bed, then come and back it up I say! Of the girls... well Luna seems to be all about roleplaying or something, that'd be funny for sure. Probably Charlotte too, but she's too much woman for the likes of me.

And I'm sure both Sapphira and Titania would leave me crying in a corner. I don't even want to think what Terra would do to me...

Wed: Shelly (lol, I truly truly like her personality; the other option would be Victoria but she has an academy to run so...)

Behead: let's see, we've got grasshole, religious fanatic, insane child abuser, creepy bug kid, and meteor admins. Of all these, I think Sigmund, Solaris and El should get their head off IMO. Fern is necessary to balance the cosmic order and prevent the heat death of the universe or some shit, and Bennet is just a kid. Taka is actually pretty lovable, and ZEL would still have two more heads to go *lol dem head jokes ashagsgaf!!!1!!1!111!1*

Bang:Taka/Fern/Radomus/Spahira/Serra/Adrienn/Hardy's sister.... Shade...

Wed:Terra. Duh.

Murder:Dr.Sigmund/El/Solaris

How is it possible to bang Shade when he is a ghost? I would totally see that.

Hardy's sister is Titania if i recall.

Edited by ShingSt

How is it possible to bang Shade when he is a ghost? I would totally see that.

What, Shing? Did you really think the expression "50 shades of Shade" was just for the lulz?

What, Shing? Did you really think the expression "50 shades of Shade" was just for the lulz?

Taken out of context, this makes it sound like Shade is into BDSM... I'd be okay with this, so long as he does it sensibly

Bed: Hahahahaha no I'm not even sharing my pick for this (despite my above comment, it is not Shade)

Hey I found this post again while going through my posts, neat!

...And just to add onto this so this edit isn't meaningless, Bed = ZEL. Yep.

Wed: I've already said I have several weak points for Radomus, so...

Behead: Hmm... let's go with Blake. Could've said Solaris or El instead, but, neither of them is that level of... I don't have a word suitable to describe it.

Well, you know I want to make the assumption that this is when they're all of age so >.>

Bed: Saphira(bubbles though)

Wed: Shelly

Behead: Maybe I could just throw Blake in the computer with Terra and then smash it to pieces...

Edited by Pixl

Well Shade has powers right? So there's a probability that he can change himself into a solid human. So... s&m.

Accepted.

Wow. Didn't expect this thread to blow up so quickly. :3

Ikr, and look at the hate on Blake. Holy fuck.

• Global Mods

Bed: Julia, Terra, Aya

Wed: Amaria, Serra, Luna

Behead: El, Blake, Bennett, Fern, Solaris, Sigmund, Sirius, all those wannabe thugs in Peridot Ward (the ones who cornered the Pachirisu go first)

Oh wait, the Pachirisu thing was in Opal. Well then just all the wannabe thug NPCs everywhere

Edited by StrawberryLoveIntervention

Ohh plenty! But none of them will probably happen so why even bother? The only thing i hope for is that he'll actually die in the end.

Based of your "about me" i think many ideas from you. Well we gotta wait in the future for Ame choosing that..