Offical Reborn Bed, Wed, Behead Thread. :P

RagesSorrow

And I thought people hated Fern. Holy shit.

While Fern is an asshole, he hasn't actually done that much to screw people over (so far he's mostly just been vulgar or being a minor nuisance) - when you think about what he's actually done it's not really comparable to what Blake has (ie. trying to starve a city) - though, that's fairly likely to change since he's joined Team Meteor. The worst Fern has done is leave you in a cage, but then it's a bit of a hasty assumption that he would've actually left you in there until you starved to death if it came to that (possible, but uncertain).

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While Fern is an asshole, he hasn't actually done that much to screw people over (so far he's mostly just been vulgar or being a minor nuisance) - when you think about what he's actually done it's not really comparable to what Blake has (ie. trying to starve a city) - though, that's fairly likely to change since he's joined Team Meteor. The worst Fern has done is leave you in a cage, but then it's a bit of a hasty assumption that he would've actually left you in there until you starved to death if it came to that (possible, but uncertain).

Remember Correy?

Bed: blake ( i have this thing for icy type pokemon) or Adrienn sinds xe has my interest

Wed: Ciel ( I love how she acts and she's gorgous.

Behead: Bennett ( he annoys me with his obsessioneel with Luna)

Yeah, he was vulgar and walked away. He never actually did anything that harmed anybody, he just said mean things. That's my point.

Well he was with the pulse thing with taka and ZEL you know. One policeman died and and the pulse thing did destroy some of the pokemon's home so that.

Well he was with the pulse thing with taka and ZEL you know. One policeman died and and the pulse thing did destroy some of the pokemon's home so that.

As far as I know there's no reason in game to believe that Fern was part of Team Meteor at that time - when he finds you in the cage he just says he was looking for the gym leader and can't find him. I don't see any reason to think that anything to do with the PULSE Tangrowth is really Fern's doing (and even if he were in Team Meteor at that time, it would be just as much any random grunt's fault as his fault).

I mean, really, Fern doesn't actually do much of anything in the story, he just says really obnoxious things and then walks away every time. He hasn't really done anything of significance for the story as a whole - he could be completely deleted from the game and the story wouldn't even need to be changed at all except maybe the very beginning with the team meteor warehouse (but that's pretty minor too and if anything that's the time when he's least like a douchebag).

As far as I know there's no reason in game to believe that Fern was part of Team Meteor at that time - when he finds you in the cage he just says he was looking for the gym leader and can't find him. I don't see any reason to think that anything to do with the PULSE Tangrowth is really Fern's doing (and even if he were in Team Meteor at that time, it would be just as much any random grunt's fault as his fault).

I mean, really, Fern doesn't actually do much of anything in the story, he just says really obnoxious things and then walks away every time. He hasn't really done anything of significance for the story as a whole - he could be completely deleted from the game and the story wouldn't even need to be changed at all except maybe the very beginning with the team meteor warehouse (but that's pretty minor too and if anything that's the time when he's least like a douchebag).

I agree there. He really lacks and isn't really important in story in general.

Bed: Charlotte or Luna (Fire and Dark go great in hand, being hot and beautiful and all.)

Wed: Charlotte or Luna (Charlotte seems to be more along the lines of 16/17 than 14. I enjoy interacting with them in the game as well.)

Behead: Fern (Fern technically deserves worse, but that's just me.), and Lin (Taking out the main threat would allow Solaris to reclaim his rightful place, and go with his original plan, but with Arceus.)

I still remember that shipping of me and Anna though... XD

Bed: terra

Wed: that flying chick

Behead: whoever thought i should have started my journey in this hellhole.

Well...

"Do you, EJ190, take That Flying Chick to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do"

"And do you, That Flying Chick take ej190 to be your lawfully wedded spouse?"

"I do"

Wow, so deep.

Well...

"I do"

"I do"

Wow, so deep.

deeper than twilight fifty shades of grey

fifty shades of ejay

Well...

"I do"

"I do"

Wow, so deep.

As deep as people who marry in Las Vegas, so yeah...

Well...

"I suppose so"

"If I have to"

Wow, so deep.

I think this is better..

Speaking of the bed...

What do you think your leader(s) of choice say during sex?

terra: LOLOLOLOLOLWANT ME TO JUMP HARDER omgFINE SURETHING LOLIMDOIN IT CHALENJJJACCEPTEDUUUAAdfdhjrFvjktxe HARDERRRR STRONGERRRR FASTERRRRR U 3WEAK9ME TERRANOSAURUS REKT m7

cain: s-senpai pls b gentle it's my three hundred ninth time

julia: (insert explosion sex pun here)

I dunno, this game really isn't the same if you get to take your pick from the whole cast; you can just choose whichever two characters you like and one you hate. Where's the tension? =[

But okay, if we're doing it this way ...

Wed: ...I think my Adrienn tag has ended up answering this question for me. >>

Bed: I really don't have a strong opinion here, whoops. Is Ari an acceptable answer? Xe's super cute.

Behead: That's actually a tricky one? Not Sigmund, because I hate that entire plotline too much to validate it by hating him... Not Bennett, because as much as I'd like to put him here, I will begrudgingly admit that death is not fair for someone who's still a stupid kid... And for the most part I don't hate Fern with the passion everyone else seems to (I mainly find him hilarious), but it's a whole different story when he's inflicting himself on someone who actually is bothered by it, so you know what? Let's say "Fern if he doesn't leave Aya the fuck alone this instant".