Biggest WTF Moments in Reborn?

Xiri

It's different to biggest 'rage moments' (I'm sorry I copied your idea, HummingbirdTakami)

Mine will have to be:

1. 'Oh he's releasing all his Pokemon? Now he's asking me to keep an eye out for his daughter and now.. WTF?!?!?'

2. 'He thinks he's going to eliminate me with one Pokemon pssh how dare he underestim... WTF A LEVEL 75 GARCHOMP?!?!?!?'

It's different to biggest 'rage moments' (I'm sorry I copied your idea, HummingbirdTakami)

xD no worries. well my biggest wtf moment (not counting rage, since im sure you probably saw my big rage moment already) was probably that Garchomp or when the pokemart disappeared right before my very eyes. *Walks up to the mart* Oh yay now i can get some items!! *mart disappears* what the... *goes to the gym and sees mart on the roof* O.O how and why

The vids in shade's gym. Corey's not so much but the Garchomp one since it was totally unexpected and Lin's for being so gruesome(My theory is that it's El's ditto disguised as her).

Mechanightmare because I forgot what Klinklang's cry sounded like and was like 0_0 what is that weird noise?

The pokemonsavage first time since i was like 30 levels below it lol. Same with Solaris and El.

Cal selling out to Meteor and killing Medicham. Part of the plan or not, killing pokemon is not cool.

2. 'He thinks he's going to eliminate me with one Pokemon pssh how dare he underestim... WTF A LEVEL 75 GARCHOMP?!?!?!?'

That

After this nothing surpised me on Reborn

"I'll save you smoochum! ... why is that beartic level 57?!?!?!?!"

"Alright I'll go meet you on the bridge. Ok, I'm here, I get my badge now right? Why are you releasing your pokemon? OH SHIT DON'T!!!"

"One pokemon huh, well bring it on .... it's level 75... and its a garchomp... what even..."

"I don't know whats digging all those tunnels behind me, and I won't want to know!" (Steelix shows up) "Someone, please bring me my brown pants!"

"Typhlosion and Darmanitan huh? Alright, let's go quagsire!" (Typhlosion used energy ball) "..."

I thought that Abra was level 75 when I faced it...was it changed, or am I remembering wrong?

It used to be a level 100 normal abra - but at some point it got changed to a PULSE Abra (which is psychic/steel instead of just psychic and higher base stats than a normal abra I think). The PULSE pokemon used to be just overleveled pokemon without the 'mega evolution' so to speak.

Most WTF moments for me were when i saw that lv 75 Garchomp killing Kiki..pretty sad and also when i saw that humongous Steelix and Corey's death..

Edited by Tomy

"Okay, the train's pulling into the station! Let this adventure begi- wait, run? Run from wha- oh. Oh dear."

"Some guy claiming to be selling a super-powerful Pokémon? It's probably just a magikarp, but I might as well buy it... HEY! WAIT! GIVE IT BACK!"

"Bring it, Solaris! I'm gonna take you dow-" (sends out a level 75 Garchomp) "...well s**t."

"So, El's a bad guy? Okay, I think I can take him on... wait... Ditto, what are you doing- ARCEUS?!"

"Okay, the train's pulling into the station! Let this adventure begi- wait, run? Run from wha- oh. Oh dear."

"Some guy claiming to be selling a super-powerful Pokémon? It's probably just a magikarp, but I might as well buy it... HEY! WAIT! GIVE IT BACK!"

"Bring it, Solaris! I'm gonna take you dow-" (sends out a level 75 Garchomp) "...well s**t."

"So, El's a bad guy? Okay, I think I can take him on... wait... Ditto, what are you doing- ARCEUS?!"

I agree with everything you just said supermario79411