Amethyst and Puzzles <3

RagesSorrow

I agree - although Chrysolia Forest's puzzle gets me every time, despite having played Reborn for four times now (I LOVE the music there so I don't really mind this too much xD)

Glad to know I haven't overwhelmed -everyone- with them~ I'll see what I can do in the future as well.

...*without going to Route 2 levels of insanity

Route 2 was pretty easy honestly. It was easy when you understand it.

But route 1 with the tauros and bouffolant, that one. It made me fucking salty mad of that puzzle lol.

The puzzles that bothered me personally were:

1) The pokemon puzzle in the team meteor place.

2) The puzzle in Shelly's gym (particularly, only because it wasn't made clear that part of the puzzle involved going to Shelly's room..)

Honestly, I found route 2 really easy (albeit a bit time consuming) - the puzzle there wasn't complicated at all when you thought about it. Chrysolia forest was also almost a straight path once you stop worrying about seemingly going in circles (just don't turn around..)

Edited by Kithros

It has its nice parts. If you haven't been there since you finished with the Crustle puzzle (which actually kinda tells you where to go), you might get stuck trying to find the correct path. Anyways I'd like a really hard puzzle in some sidequest, because I love solving puzzles.

The only puzzle that made me pretty salty was the Chess puzzle.

But that's because I've never played chess before. Sue me.

I'll give you a point for that. I cheated on that puzzle by watching shofu and nickaboo92 playthrough(bite me).

• Developers

I'm going to need a legal name for that, but I'm on it.

Rebecca Berkowitz

Real talk, though. I really liked Shelly's puzzle even though it was a pain in the ass.

2) The puzzle in Shelly's gym (particularly, only because it wasn't made clear that part of the puzzle involved going to Shelly's room..)

I actually had to cheat in that one, I was pissed of when I found out that the only step that I missed was going to Shelly's room...

If you talk to all trainers in the gym you can solve her puzzle quite easily.

I technically solved it but I didn't know that the last step was going to Shelly's room, so I had to look it up :( I know it wasn't THAT difficult.

I wouldn't say route 2's puzzle is awful, just sub-par and it stands out for it because Reborn has quite a few good puzzles. It was irritating on my first time through, but now it's just something that's kinda there for me, and it isn't a part of the game I dread whenever I start a new playthrough. (I don't dread any part of Reborn) An example of a puzzle I dread whenever I start a new playthrough of a game is the wind plant puzzle in Tales of Symphonia just for how irritating it is, and how long it takes.

Edited by Mighty Kamina