• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't it said that gym leaders get no Legendaries/Megas since the game is sorta-based on the old inline league, in which the gym leaders got no Legendaries/Megas? If that rule also applies here (and I'd say it should, but that may just be me), then the champ would be the only official league member that has a Legendary/Mega, and even then it'd only be one.

• Veterans

I wouldnt imagine the Gym leaders having mega's though it is still a posibility for the last 3/4 but The E4&Champion,Definetly.

The Dread Dormammu is ready to burn those. Also, Sturdy Golem and Will-o-Wisp Dusknoir and Chandelure. And for ground type trolling, powerful Weezing.

Also expecting her to have at least one with Levitate (Bronzong) and possibly a Magnezone or Ferrothorn just to take out Water types, which Steel aren't great against.

Edited by Generalguy64

I can see Titania helping us and fighting us. Maybe there is an event for either due to telling her diary to Amaria. Maybe she'll pretend to still be part of Team Meteor (assuming she was ie Amaria got amnesia and Titania quit on purpose to stay with her, hence the talk with the grunt in woods to leave them because she doesn't want Amaria to find out. Could also be Florinia losing her feelings to Flobot since she trusted Titania so much and stuff that when she found out that Titania was connected to Team Meteor she couldn't take it and disabled her emotions.) and fight you. OR (big one)...

Remember Shade's Gym? Let's face it, 2/4 (not counting Rotom's monitor) of the people have confirmed died. My guess is Titania helps you get to Amaria and whatever only to later find her die (in her arms maybe, very storylike) and blame you for it (like she did in the waterfall scene). After this she will battle you for "revenge" possibly.

Either way, that's just what I think.

Gym Leaders don't have legendaries and they never will. Elite 4 that's still up in the air, but Gym Leaders certainly not.

Anna with Jirachi, Elias with Arceus. Thanks for the tip

• Administrators

El's "Arceus" was a Ditto and the closest thing Anna has to an actual Jirachi is her doll. On top of that, neither of them are official leaders of the Reborn League (read: we've already fought Noel and Radomus and gotten a badge from both of them). Titania did use Heatran in the X-League, but obviously this isn't the X-League. She'll have a Mega Pokemon at best, if even that.

....but if she did, i bet it would be mega scizor.

I'm actually thinking that Titania is not the next leader though... we will probably fight alongside her - but I think we'll be facing someone different because Ame likes to twist things :D

Here's something completely unrelated to anything that's happening up there: Kurotsune's backup save system will be up and running for episode 15? Or is the script what we'll work with for now?

I can confirm that yes it will be, I've already seen it in action, however I'd still prefer the backups be put into a sub folder.

Yeah, we were still on XY TMs before. This change has already been made and Secret Power is available now.

Those attacks don't deal -additional- water/poison damage; they become water/poison type. so they're not ground on that field in the first place, and as such, don't fail.

The last percent in scripting is just a single item bug we'd like to get resolved.

The last percent in event updates is something I'm waiting on one of the others to complete before I add.

As I said, that's just documentation. Which I'm also waiting on.

As a general rule, I hold betas to a one-week minimum + additional time if it seems like it's particularly unstable/something is proving problematic to fix. It's not so much of an are-we-there-yet thing as to deserve a progress bar, because I don't have a set amount of progress that needs to be reached.

This first part of the story %, as mentioned in the other topic, has been making graphics relevant to the story, But after noticing how terribly outdated some characters' graphics, are, I've just been redoing a handful of them. Titania is one such example, since her two previously existing sprites were kind of two different time-frames for her, and the game is a mid-point between them.

HdjLdmi.png

That said, there's also a couple different time frames at play within the graphics, but a smaller scale (in other words, it's not an oversight that she doesn't have the armor on for her back sprite, before anyone thinks so).

Random speculation: What if the metal armpad is Titania's Mega Bracelet thing? She doesn't use it while fighting alongside us, and then you see it in her gym battle, and then she MEGA EVOLVES.

Random speculation: What if the metal armpad is Titania's Mega Bracelet thing? She doesn't use it while fighting alongside us, and then you see it in her gym battle, and then she MEGA EVOLVES.

Titania becomes Mega Titania picks up an Aegislash and starts killing meteors

Titania becomes Mega Titania picks up an Aegislash and starts killing meteors

or us.

we do see her talking to a team operative......

still want to kill her......while possessing amaria so she can have her day as well.

EDIT: felt i didnt ensure i did cover all my bases by expressing no hatred towards anyone. just saying.

EDIT2: had to add spoiler.....still no offense to great Britain(is that how you spell?) .....humans (okay there is some but it isnt stupid like racism......go terra-cide!)

EDIT3: screw it not taking a chance! deleted!

Edited by helix

Yeah, you got the spelling right but I found that funny.

Also, you don't want to p her off when she got that Aegislash. She probably is lethal with it, I'd laugh if she got into a full armor for everyone who thought she was based off Erza from Fairy Tail (reference to her name and the name of Amaria's house).

• Administrators

all of the similarities between titania and ezra make me want to go take a long nap in a hyper-powered meat grinder.

• Veterans

Make Addrien reference Fairy Tail since he's the fairy leader or something,either way Titania was already one of my favourite gym leaders so she's just becoming cooler and cooler B)