• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no, certainly not in a week or 2

could be as ive noiced once its just the last 2 sections let it goes quite fast or usualy 1-2 weeks after new feilds are anounced if no hickups happen

Honestly, I can't speak for Amethyst, but I've been somewhat disappointed by this thread.

I was the one who proposed we add a status/percentage thread so that people could accompany the development of the episodes, with the expectancy that it'd give people a place to discuss the upcoming episode.

The outcome was predictable, but it basically became 19+ pages of "It's at X%! That is really bad/good! The episode is near/far! Keep up the good work!" it's become spam at this point, and I feel like we have places for that.

I get that there isn't much to discuss, but I also feel like that creating such a high-exposition thread gave people a chance to expose their ideas, and perhaps give suggestion and feedback in a place where they will undergo greater scrutiny by the community. I feel this hasn't been used to it's full potential, or to any potential at all.

So, in my opinion, while I stand by letting people know how far in development the episode are, I'm not entirely sure the whole "discussion" thing is better than just having a locked topic to show the numbers.

That said, Amethyst'll do whatever she wants to do..

You just brought down what could be the start of a beautiful discussion on how Ame is going to implement Scizor and Scizorite, along with the Mega Ring for us to use. Any hints on event pokemon that we might or might not receive? Any list of them?

I don't skin foxes often...