• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Princess Celestia Keldeo has arrived ~

GqMuhiy.png

Added cutie mark cuz wynaut

Bow down and pray for a merciful death

Edit: Lightened up some of the outline and fixed some of the coloration in the mane.

Edited by Bazaro

Y'all are doing so well. Makes me jealous that I dunno how to sprite. I like that MLP Keldeo, and the Zebstrika line's prerty cool. Also, that Golurk is really neat with that touch of neon inside it.

Edited by Chubb the Pig

• Administrators
hi im alive what

Yes .. cause my Graphics Gale has some Error I explained to Ame a few month ago. If I click on "Save" the whole image turns into a silouette .. So I have to do the saving over Paint and I'm sure Ame can fix this fast for herself.
this is frustrating as all get-up, i feel you. I don't remember, but did we talk about changing the color depth to get around this? This happens whenever I save in 8-bit color depth, but 24 bit is fine.
yeah okay red solosis is creepy-gross too idk, back to the drawing board
sawsbuck- the autumn shiny saws buck posted is pretty but is it different enough from regular autumn? the cool-coloured one is good too but memes aside I don't think Deerling needs to carry sunglasses into battle.
love the molten ferrothorn, but let's get a 'New'-version of the backsprite too because the improvement from old-new is prettty signfiicant, mostly to take care of the jarring yellow pixels at the corners of those lines.
princess peach lilligant is cool but i'm still inclined to the cherry blossom concept and it seems others are
I like the vanillite-color Kyurem personally, it stands out more.
some of the autumn virizion takes are really pretty, but i also like the johto-legend concept for the trio, and it works the best for terrakion out of anything posted so far. can we get backsprite for those?
blue pidove line is fine if we can get backs for them
jeellicent line-- no the lines on the moustache are a bit overkill with the theme, so maybe take those back to normal. then, reduce the saturation on the male sprites red and brown colors, and change the white to a red-based white as the blue-based white clashes with those warmer colors currently
with both the white and black drilbur lines posted here the red spots are too saturated. with the white one in particular this makes the spots look like scabs which is way more gross then i think most people want. I'm inclined to the darker-base drillbur but that needs color adjustment as well.,
crysalisk gigalith is a go. get that gold. and backsprites. get those too.
dethtrap sigilyph????
I like the steel Golurk posted on this page; do we prefer this or terracotta?
Celestia seem to be all right. The neon zebras are -awesome-. Backsprites ahoy?
Cottonee line, Darmantian line, Ferroseed, Maractus, Timburr line, Emolga, wtf stunfisk, Beartic line, Basculine, Blood Mandibuzz line, Deino line, Vanillite line, Swoobat, Harley Quinn Gothitelle line, Snivy line, Gold Mien-line, Genies, Genesect Terracotta Golurk line (can be replaced with steel one posted if desired), Patrat line, Cryogonal, Ccino line, Sewaddle line, Elegyem line, all accepted.
First post updated.

I like Baz's Golurk the most. He'd just need to do the bigger sizes and match Golett I suppose.

EDIT: Here's a quick'n'simple recolor of Krookodile to look like King K. Rool. Colors.

2ms3rdg.png14c78sp.png
Just a quick check on the color scheme (if it's decent), then I can go back and do fancy things to it if I want. Like give him a crown and a cape (jokes, cape is a terrible idea with the way that back sprite is)

Edited by Pixl

Ame! What 'bout my USA Braviary?
628s_zpsipmdihq0.png

Alsoalso do we need four shinies for Sawsbuck, or just one?

Alsoalsoalso made the back for Vanilla Kyurem

646sb_zpsxbseo98m.png

Alsoalsoalsoalso I thought there isn't enough rainbow shinies so. Um.

553s_zpsogimbatu.png553sb_zpsstvbrcnp.png

The stripes just asked for it.

Edited by roqi

Here's Reuniclus based on a pudding:

pudding-erdbeeren-sosse.jpg

QlRdrmY.png

Fixed Ferrothorn:

SmffeyL.pngm9P3XqB.png

And Jellicent (Don't really like this one tho, it's too bland IMO)

SULyVxg.pngTaW9nfb.png

llF6rqZ.pngFbfpdRL.png

Is this blood color for Drilbur any better?

WBtiQ5m.png

Recoloring sprites is not hard at all, I'm sure you could figure it out in half an hour tops. Just google up some tutorial, download GIMP if you haven't already and go c:

I could sprite, but GIMP is confusing me alot, even reading the tutorials. Confusing.

The red bits inside Reuniclus look a bit off, they kinda look like they're on the surface rather than embedded in it. Maybe adjust the colors so that they're tinted by the yellow a little. I'm not sure about the red strawberry stuff on top. It could work but it feels like it needs adjusting.

Though I was thinking, I wonder if Reuniclus would look good in ghostly/phantom-ish or watery colors.

I like the red/burgandy colored sawsbuck best but the blue-ish one isn't too bad either. The grey color scheme might work better for winter sawsbuck.

Edited by Kelazi5

Thanks, but, what? x'D Its eyes just... are dumb.

I know lol, but still...

Yeah its eyes are dumb, but the original somehow don't looks dumb at all. Maybe change eyes color, so they're barely recognizable like the original sprite?

Edited by dragon-in-night

I really like the rusted klink line. Especially the lack of eyes. Kinda play with the theme of living gears and Reborn as an decaing place.

Puddy Reniclus for the win. Perhaps instead of using a strawberry covering, how about some caramel on top? That way it won't look so organic.

BTW, all of you spriters have great work and ideias. Kudos to you. Kinda makes want to learn to sprite myself...

I think you should switch Suicune to Cobalion and Raikou to Virizion. Cobalion seems more like Suicune to me lol.

cobalion would look almost the same though... also, in unova, the place where its originally caught is somewhere nearby that blue electricity themed cave full of joltiks.

plus, suicune is just too majestic for cobalion, and so is virizion for raikou XD.